• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Give bg buddy some love???

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by webhond, Apr 13, 2013.

1. cordes96

cordes96 Member

I Agree that BgBuddy does need to be looked. I think they should just re-write Bgbuddy from scratch like they did the entire bot when MoP came out i know that it would take work but didn't honorbuddy start out as a BgBot and now the Bgbuddy is so unstable i think its ruining honorbuddy name. There seems to be small changes every release but nothing that improves the on going problems that it had for about couple years i think. If the BgBuddy was in top condition i think it would put Honorbuddy sky high above all bots the only thing that's really keeping Honorbuddy above water is the Quest bot, Gatherbuddy and the mesh nav. But other then that everything has a lot of bugs. Other bots i have seen are using just waypoints but they are coming up with Quest bots and other things the next is mesh nav and honorbuddy will start to fall. I understand there isn't as many Devs like when Honorbuddy released but come on don't let an important part of honorbuddy be neglected

2. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

You obviously haven't tried isle of conquest

3. 15outland

15outland New Member

I agree 110% with the OP, It's one of the things that let down HB, I myself, have botted counted hours in BGs since using HB, sometimes days on end, I never been banned for BG botting though, but It seems like HB is getting worse off each time when It comes to BG bot, and it's quite sad :(

I started using it in early 2011, and thought it was a damn genius, but over the time, I've seen it degrade so bad =S

4. Delias

Delias New Member

5. pumpiron

pumpiron Member

Yeah the pvp feature of this bot is pretty terrible, I have no idea how its been so overlooked, clearly needs more work then anything. Pathing is not random enough and so bot-like. Im happy with this product because I didn't buy it for pvp, but for other people that buy it for pvp have a pretty high chance of being banned and should be warned that it isn't even close to being optimal of human-like.

I hope you guys get a response soon.

6. Tyler'

Tyler' New Member

webhond gave the exact description of what is really going on when using BG Buddy.
      The more functions does a machine has - the worse each of it is implemented.
      Sincerelly hoping Honorbuddy is an exception and developers will pay attention to this issue.

7. Rocker

Rocker New Member

This needs to stay up here, half the reason I even got honorbuddy was so that I didn't have to grind out honor gear. BGBot is ok but BGBuddy is a sick joke. Please fix it!

8. Crazyness85

Crazyness85 New Member

I agree BgBuddy needs work. Does it get worked on as much as most would like? Probably not. As hard as it is to believe, most the dev's here at HB have other jobs/projects they work on. I'd be extremely surprised if they even have one full time HB core dev on the team.

After stating that I must say, Watching Bot Trains in IoC is hilariously good times. You can almost count the amount of call outs/bans that are happening.

9. Forgottenmemorie

Forgottenmemorie New Member

OP.

I agree with you 100%
      The pathing in wsg and ab is poor and needs a urgent rework. Its just so obvious we are botting. Horrible unlogical routes need work.

10. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

If you dont like the pathing, go redo the hotspots. I did and it worked wonderful. I dont bot bgs anymore since i earned my title.

11. ssandefer

ssandefer New Member

Try using the HB Beta BGBuddy is doing awesome there

12. turner850

turner850 New Member

Where can we get this?

13. Forgottenmemorie

Forgottenmemorie New Member

What files exactly do I need to modify.
      Also Ill check out the beta version.

14. X-Ploit

X-Ploit Member

ive been to scared to use it for over a year now. lol i have to use combat bot or tyrael and move myself. thats why i dont bg anymore :(