• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Gladiator Suite - Hunter

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cokx, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Cokx

Cokx Member Buddy Store Developer

We just released a 32 bit Morpher on our PvXBot

2. zDk

zDk New Member

CR works well with damage and maximizing the rotation, traps and everything works except I feel like using the hotkey for trapping healers is a bit glitchy at times as sometimes I'll be on top of the healer ready to drop a trap and there will be a delay between 1-3 seconds at time where I then lose the opportunity to trap, don't know if because it's required that the concussive shot is applied to the healer or if I'm stuck between globals or casting but I have a macro binded to my trap healer keybind that stops casting so I can drop traps.

Also I think implementing a hotkey for deterrence would be nice, I find it kind of glitchy using a stopcasting macro while the bot is in between globals to use deterr or even a trinket/deterr macro because trinketing and trying to instantly deterr is hard when the bot is trying to cast an ability and fucks up the global.

Also what's this PvXBot?

3. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

Try adding your wow key bindings of macros/spells you want to manually cast to the short pause list. These binds then pause the CR for a brief moment (duration can be adjusted in the general tab) allowing you to use your spells.

For the trap healer hotkey it might be your trap settings (freezing trap only on debuffs within x yards, limit ground casts to units in front of player within x yards) or you can also try holding down the hotkey instead of only pressing it once if you're currently doing that. If the latter is the issue you might want to increase the hotkeys active time in the general tab to simulate a longer key press

4. nguyen

nguyen Member

Toizi, I saw on my Raid Warning that Feign Death incoming when warrior stormbolted but I always got stunned. Is there anything to setting or.... :D

5. skyzor1337

skyzor1337 New Member

You will get stunned,but if you don't press any movement key and cancel feign death the warrior will have to retarget you,that means he wont hit you for something like 1,5 sec.

It's not useless

6. klagera

klagera New Member

How does it do in pve and raids ?

7. nguyen

nguyen Member

This is pure PVP and casual for PVE

8. uatkudie

uatkudie New Member

Is it possible to test out a free trial without a previous purchase of any of the bots?

9. nguyen

nguyen Member

Go back to first page click on link Gladiator Product there are 2 days trial i remember

10. zDk

zDk New Member

Just messed around with using that setting and changing some keybinds around and changing things and the trap healer mechanic is so buggy for me.

It seems to work fine half the time and the other half it just doesnt trap the healer even if I'm standing on top of him with a slow on him. Has been a bigger issue for far for druids for me.

I have my trap healer keybound added to the short pause key, set my freezing trap selection from 5-15 doesn't seem to do much.

EDIT: Yeah no idea, works 90-100% of the time on paladins, 0 luck with druid healers.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    11. henki

henki New Member

Hey Guys,

Im looking for people to play 3's with, im in possession of druid/dk/lock/warr profile. Please pm me if your intrested

12. Toizi

There will be an option to disable the feature in the next update

13. nguyen

nguyen Member

Thank for respond Toizi, i always meet a problem, i play sur hunter and everytime at begining arena, when i change glyph or talent, the frozen arrow auto disable. Can you double check about it please? I took a look on setting panel there is no option for that, something i change glyph or talent and i forgot to reactive frozen arrow again. Damn :)

14. Toizi

Pretty sure that's a wow thing and not the CR canceling the buff. Or are you asking for an option to auto apply the buff?

15. Toizi

Should be pretty soon but I don't have an exact ETA

16. nguyen

nguyen Member

No, i just said about canceling frozen arrow tho. Love to see auto apply that in next upgrade either :).

17. timwang

timwang Member

I start to play my hunter again in yesterday After some small change on the setting, I reach 2100 from 1500 yesterday. The win rate is almost 80%.
      It is really because of this CC. ;-)
      During the fighting, I found several issues and I'd like to know what is the logic behind it.
      1. F-Trap auto cast setting: according to the description, if the target is within x yard, then the CC will use F-Trap automatically.
      I don't know it will consider whether the target is slowed or not? Now I set the distance to 10 yard, but I notice sometime, the CC will through out the Freezing Trap on a target without slow and even it is within 10 Yard when I try to place the trap, but the trap is still missed. I really don't know the success rate of F-Trap if I increase the distance to 15 yard. So I suggest to put two option for the distance: 1. with x yard, place the F-Trap even it is not slowed. 2. within y yard, place the F-Trap only when the target are slowed.
      2. How the setting is updated when a new version is available? Since I save my setting and reload it every time when HB updated. Yesterday when I start to play hunter, I found the debuff list for auto F-Trap is with lot of wrong spell id and also many spell id are missed. So I'd like to know whether these list will be update automatically or we need to manage the list by ourself?
      3. Is it possible to add several hotkey for: place F-Trap on arena 1, arena 2, arena3?
      4. Is it possible to support macro in the CC? It will give the user more flexible to set the keybind for the macro. For example: mouse wheel up and down, etc.
      5. Is it possible to add a timer for the keybind? For example: I press the F-trap once, then the CC know I want to use F-trap. Then the CC will try to place the F-Trap within this timer, like 2 second (It should be configurable). This function will be great for other CC also, like warlord. I only press the hotkey once for fear, then it will try to use the fear on a target within 2 second until fear is cast successfully. I notice the same function is done on the interrupt next CC or interrupt next heal.
      6. Is it possible to add a hotkey to "pool energy". It means when I press the hotkey, then the CC will try to save the energy to a level which can be configure by user. The CC can start the use all energy when user press the burst hotkey or cancel the "pool energy" hotkey. This kind of the play style or function is from a very very good CC for Rogue.
      7. Currently there is a setting on "pool energy" to a certain level then start to use the energy. Can you add another level for the user with 2 PVP set and F-Trap is not in CD? Since we can get 50 energy back when the F-Trap is placed on a target successfully. So the energy level to spam energy should be little bit lower than normal.

18. nguyen

nguyen Member

Yes i set to 10 but missed trap alot. Really need help but hard to get answer. I play manually and bot around 1k8 only. I did tested on both hunters. Im sad.

19. Toizi

1. The target within x yards setting is not triggering some sort of auto traps. It limits every trap function (i.e. hotkeys and auto traps) and will only throw a trap if the target doesn't have any of the buffs if the target is also within that distance.
      If it is enabled and the target is further away than the setting it will only throw a trap if the target has also one of the debuffs from the list. People are already confused with one option so I don't think adding another one will make it any better.

2. The settings won't be updated since we can't just override custom settings

3. Honestly just use the trap on mouseover location/unit if you want a super versatile hotkey. Otherwise we will end up with 50 hotkeys for target, focus, arena1, arena2, arena3, mouseover

4. I haven't used any of the lua rotations that make use of macros or I think Vitalic does as well. If you can explain why it would be good other than adding 2 keybinds we can consider adding it

5. You can sort of do that with the hotkey active time in the general tab

6. Prepare burst does that already

7. Over complicating options just leads to confusion. Most of the time you would want to activate burst yourself anyway so if you know you'll get some extra focus just activate it with less

20. timwang

timwang Member

It will be great if you can add the "mouse wheel up" and "mouse wheel down" into the hotkey list. ;-)

Do you mean when I press prepare burst, it will start to pool the energy no matter the CD of "burst spell" will be finished or not?

When the burst is active, the CC will try to use all energy and skip the "pool energy" setting, right?