• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Gladiator Suite - Mage

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cokx, Nov 5, 2014.

1. ale56man

ale56man Member

The trial version does not work for afk boting right? bc my toon is walking arround and doesnt attack!!!

2. Cokx

Cokx Member Buddy Store Developer

Because 2.31 isnt approved yet from the buddystaff

3. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

Try deleting the settings file at honorbuddy/Settings/GladiatorSuite/Mage/Mage_CharName.xml and restart honorbuddy.
      If the problem persists after this please post a log file

4. Toizi

Trial version is the same as the real version. Did you enable the afk options in the settings?
      Also if you're thinking about getting this to purely afk bot I would advise against that since it's not a high priority feature

5. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer New Member

How is this in a PVE mythic raiding setting?

6. Cokx

Mage 2.32

- Removed Partial Paralysis from DRTracker
      - Updated interrupt DMG list
      - Updated interrupt CC list
      - Updated interrupt Heal list
      - Updated defensive Buffs list
      - Updated Snares list
      - Updated Roots list
      - Updated Stuns list
      - Added several lists for different mechanics and dispel types
      - Fixed LoS issues on Shado Pan Arena
      - Fixed Arcane Barrage Totemstomp
      - Removed "Burn Mana" option for Arcane mages
      - Fixed several issues with Arcane Barrage
      - Added "Cast Arcane Barrage below x% Mana" option

7. mevip

mevip Member

Hello everybody ... i`m having issues with the bot not dealing enough DPS ... its mostly casting frost bolt ... i have everything at 99% to cast but its still not doing enough. Also after i die it will not release.
      Can you guys help me out and tell me what i need to do so i get burst damage at every target and how to get it to release and come back to corpse ?

8. Cokx

Mage 2.33 has been submitted and is waiting for approval

Changelog:
      - fixed Warlock SpellLock cooldowns (this should fix any smart interrupt and fake casting issues)
      - fixed CombatReach zone

- added the correct Penance spellid to the default healing interrupt list
      - interrupted players now count as CC'd if they have been interrupted on the classspecific school
      - added default interrupt duration when interrupted by a nature spell
      - added Talentcheck to ColdSnap
      - added min movementtime (750ms) to Scorch
      - added "Field of View unit casting" (under the general tab), if this option is enabled the combat routine only sees units that are visible on your screen.

- improved performance by caching rotation angles to different units
      - Changed Dragons Breath to CurrentTarget only
      - increased prio of CoC for Arcane Mages
      - improved Blizzard/Flamestrike mouseposition hotkey

9. lethalx

lethalx New Member

not sure if there is a designated place for this but I'm looking to find others using this routine to play with. I have rival title achievement.
      add my skype if u like to skirm bg arena or whatever ... I have every class except rogue shaman druid paladin

10. mevip

mevip Member

how do i get this to attack only when i press a spell and not just start to cast spells when i target someone ?

11. Toizi

The only thing I can think of would be to use the toggle pause hotkey to stop the CR but generally the CR will attack the current target

12. mevip

mevip Member

that is not good enough for me :( ... is there anything i can do to it so it will attack only after i cast my first spell ?

13. Toizi

Why do you want that in the first place?
      If you can convince me that it is a good idea to have that and not just a personal thing then we can think about how to implement it

14. mevip

mevip Member

well for example if i get attacked by someone it will start to auto attack that target if i don't have anyone else targeted... and it looks really really botish ... i mean i could be sitting AFK for 2 min while i`m getting a drink and all of a sudden i get attacked by someone that moves behind me and i just sit there and look like an idiot trying to cast something.
      second reason is sometimes i TAB to select targets and i do it fast to get to the target that i want to attack ... saves me mouse movement time... well the bot will just attack everyone i tab to ... and i don't want that.
      i`m just saying ... its probably not that hard to add a setting that says attack only if user started casting something. its probably 2 lines of code but it will go a long way with the users that want to adapt this to their way of playing

oh and i almost forgot it is VERY strange to someone that is currently targeting me to see me select a target and the next millisecond i cast something. most people will not think much at that but others might just say hey that guy is boting.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    15. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

Having a toggle key to pause the routine is much more useful than (attack after first spell used). What you want is inferior to being able to pause and unpause the routine. Just set a hotkey to Enyo to shuffle on and off when you want to attack, it's has more use.

16. mevip

mevip Member

i use honorbuddy not enyo ...

and i stated the reasons i need this for.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    17. Cokx

We have a toggle pause key too in our routine

18. mevip

mevip Member

will the routine start again if i attack ?

yeah ok i just tested it and its not working the way i need it to work ... and it seems i am not getting any support in here its either your way or the highway i guess ...

i mean how hard could it be to add a setting that you can tick that says bot will attack only after you start casting your first spell ...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    19. Cokx

We responded to your question and told you that we have one hotkey and one toggle for pausing the combat routine.

But you refuse to use the toggle which is one button to deactivate or activate the routine.
      You could even bind the toggle to your frostbolt button.

Even though you already refunded.
      1. The bot doesnt target units unless the option is ticked. If you are getting attacked by a unit it's WoW who forces to target the attacker, not our cr!

2. To your suggestion with "only attack after player interaction"

2.1. You say you are tabbing very fast through the units, are you doing this out of combat or while in combat?
      2.1.1 In case you are in combat while tabbing, should the cr be active or inactive?
      2.1.1.1 Inactive, should the cr be only allowed to cast spells after target swap when you casted a spell first?
      2.1.1.2 Should we save the units you manually casted a spell on and mark them as "free to interact with"?

2.2. What happens if combat drops, is the cr inactive while you are out of combat?
      2.2. If your enemy is a rogue/priest/druid and it vanished, is the cr still active or is it inactive?

2.3. If the active/inactive status doesnt rely on combat
      2.3.1 Should there be an internal timer to track when the last user interaction was made and e.g. stop the cr after 30sec inactivity?
      2.3.2 Should the cr only be deactivated after zoning?

There are many more questions how this should work and whats its behaviour.
      You only told us that you want a setting that starts the cr after casting your first spell.
      Which means, you start Honorbuddy > load the cr > press Start > cast one spell manually and now the cr is active for the whole session.
      Thats why we told you to use the toggle key when you go afk or whatever

20. mevip

mevip Member

ok i will look into this and see if i can deactivate it

i am usually doing this out of combat, and that is one of the reason why i don't want the bot to start attacking right away
      it should be inactive because by the time i reach the target i want it might try to attack 3 other players
      it should pause and wait for another spell to be casted by the player.
      i would suggest not to do that. i agree that the bot is very good right now at pvp ... but to others it might look inhumanly good.
      in my opinion it should be inactive until the player decides to cast a spell again.
      this is debatable, i would rather have it inactive cause like i said before having a lightning fast reaction might look very suspicious to other players and they might decide to report you
      bot should be inactive until the player decides to act against someone else in pvp
      sounds good yes, unless the target vanished or anything like that
      i don't understand what you mean by zoning

i am sorry if i haven't provided many details about how i want this to work ... your ideas are much more extensive and indeed provide us with a way to look less botish when playing with other players.
      Could you implement this into the CR ?
      Take it as a way to dumb the bot down a bit ... an option for people that don't want to stand out.
      The bot as is now is fine but having a button that you tick and these options come into play, that would make it much more human looking

No disrespect to your work i think that you are doing a great job. i was getting a bit annoyed because i had the impression that i am being ignored.