• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Gladiatore Arms/Fury/Prot Warrior CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Truman422, Mar 31, 2011.

1. froggystyle

froggystyle New Member

can someone upload 3.1 thx

2. daorigin

daorigin New Member

Only problem with 3.2 I had was pummel in the arms spec... But that is a simple modification.

3. Scotty516

Scotty516 New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

View attachment Gladiatore v3.1.zip

Hereby a upload of 3.1. Will gladly remove it when a proper fix is released by the original author.

Keep in mind that Dao's SMF fix does not work with 3.1, only 3.2! I might release a fix for 3.1 soon :).

5. daorigin

daorigin New Member

sooooo here it is.. let me know if any further issues.. added gift i included smf fury w/ setting option to disable etc

Tested in latest STABLE build and the latest TEST builds of honorbuddy, i did notice however if a mob was to charge away during bloodsurge proc hb lets that slam proc fall off until next time its a limitation of the bot im guess idk but if that happens and this being a CC with no movement just manual click so u dont miss any further procs during your dps rotation.

Attached if the fixed ver. of the CC and slight modification to the ver. # .. i do not at all take credit for all of Truman's hard work and those that helped him i only fixed what was broken and added SMF for those that requested.

Furthermore, for the SMF rotation very same to that of the regular fury rotation, the slam procs should be used within 1-2 seconds of the proc; most during the first second allowing more procs and more slams fully tested in both avail builds of hb on a training dummy and dungeon. Do enjoy i never want to partake in the headache again. any further bugs or problems please post a log as it is easier to find the problem than retrying to replicate a description on the forum

Attached Files:

6. nomnomnom

Thanks for your time on this fix, will try it out and let you know the outcome :).

7. Fawxey

Fawxey New Member

Thanks for this Daorigin, you recommended i move over here from Lionheart. So far so good :D, unfortunately i wont be able to take a swing at Nefarian and Onyxia with this until Wednesday/Thursday. Hopefully it wont break on me like Lionheart did :(

8. daorigin

daorigin New Member

with no complaints .. im guessing everything worked out for everyone else ...

9. nomnomnom

Nope not really, it doesnt save the SMF priority after closing HB. Also had a prob with NEF but not sure if that was due to restarting HB and a non-saved setting or something else. Rest looks good :). thanks!

10. daorigin

daorigin New Member

doesnt save? like you hit save n close and it doesnt stick ? i know i had that problem on a earlier test build but not on the following or the stable release... what hb were you using or just explain little further.

11. imfat

imfat New Member

Arms is not working for me, but Fury is working great.

Log

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
    12. Quixor

Quixor Member

Yep same, arms doesn't work at all.

13. daorigin

daorigin New Member

Will check it out once I'm in front of a pc ...

Update:
      I checked the code its the same demo shout coding that plagued the prot spec file ... give me a day to fix and test it mainly my fault for not testing all the specs. if you uncheck it demo shout in the config it should work doh not exactly why you want demo shout on dps/pvp viable spec. but just a day and i will upload a fix.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
    14. HB2912W42

HB2912W42 New Member

ARMS rocks

Arms is unbelivable. im 2250 rating in 2v2 and 2100 in 3v3 and all i have to do is the odd spell reflect. rofl.

i pull 26k dps in raids as arms. the one thing i did do was delete the execute line in the arms CC file. once your target got to 20% all it would do was execute and it lowered dps WAY TOO MUCH. so now he will keep rend up and keep dpsing. MS, and Overpower is far better then execute.

i never post anything, just thought i would share my experience with HB. and this profile.

15. Fawxey

Fawxey New Member

Here is my log, it doesn't do anything during the Nef fight, every other boss works Flawlessly.

Attached Files:

16. daorigin

daorigin New Member

actually getting the same error i was having in another log i posted myself for my shaman in chogall's room ... i was told to try a fresh installl of hb .. no overwriting previous copies... try either latest stable or test build is fine . there is no cc erorrs in that log just thrown errors by honorbuddy causing it to stop working forcing you to stop and restart as seen in the log u did... so just try a fresh install of honorbuddy (no overwriting)

17. punisher775

punisher775 New Member

mine simply doesnt cast anything in pvp as prot its really lame. it casted something once but maybe im not using this right, do i use this with the pvp bot or the bg bot or lazy raider or what? can someone PM step by step instructions i dont see anywhere how to use this, might be blind though.

18. daorigin

daorigin New Member

As stated in the first post this is no movement CC to be use with Lazy Raider or Combat/Heal Bot, unless in range whatever your target maybe it will not cast anything, it has no pulling abilities programmed in thats on you to do. Fury and Prot are both working fine im currently thoroughly testing arms to make that works perfectly with all options enabled / disabled. If you use arms please disable demo shout... any further issues i suggest you say what the problem is and attach a log, if you dont know how to follow this guide http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...-how-attach-your-hb-log-file-[-pictures].html

Again this is a no movement CC optimized for maximum dps for pve/pvp while the character's movement is in your complete control while the bot takes care of your rotation.

If you are looking for afkability in BG Bot or any other bot base provided by HB I suggest using Singular that is shipped with the latest HB or even Champion of Alderaan found in the warrior section.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
    19. punisher775

punisher775 New Member

ok first off, i used this with Lazyraider and kinda figured it all out, well some of it i guess, and i have to say this is amazing, so fun! just rapes everything on my ilvl 361 warrior, so easy, great job on this CC and tanks alot for the useful info provided!!

im gunna give this a shot in arena and leave some more feedback later when they are back up.

Edit: just noticed it doesnt use pummel when i tick "turn on interupts" am i doing something wrong?

plz reply quick as this is really annoying. thanks in advance!!!
      if (Me.CurrentTarget.IsCasting && (Me.CurrentTarget.Name != "Maloriak" && (Warrior.Instance.Settings.UsePummel)))
      {
      CastSpell(WRST);

i think this is the problem, wont cast hamstring unless hes targetting maloriak, what do i need to change to make it work in pvp?

Problem solved after a lot of trial/error.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
    20. daorigin

daorigin New Member

CastSpell(WRST); should say CastSpell(Pummel);

is this the arms you are using ? im currently going over and testing a lot of the code, i know they are some things wrong with the fury execute phase n small things here and there on the latest build but i havent been in front a pc in some days n wont be until after the holiday to fix everything.