• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Gold Buyers

Discussion in 'Archives' started by turbocross, Jul 31, 2010.

1. unomobster

unomobster New Member

I am making less, not sure if its due to the scammers or just plain n simple the mass infusion of botters, i think someone listed like 5 active bots going. still make enough to pay for 5 accounts per month. as far as the stockpiling, I personally would not do it, it might send up red flags but idk. oh and for ya blizz peeps, that's right, due to people paying a few dollars for gold you get an additional 75 big ones from me per month.... so be happy

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    2. Synik

Synik Active Member

At the moment the gold prices are only just about to cover the prices of my accounts, having said that I also have 7 accounts without game time as I couldn't fund them.

3. peakaboo

peakaboo New Member

Gold sellers whispering my bots in game asking me if i want to buy, like i am gonna whisper back "yes please".

4. Whitak3r

Whitak3r New Member

I'm also starting to think that gold buying/selling is near death. I do know that a lot of people still buy gold for their toons, but not like it used to be. Back in Vanilla when there were no "Bots". When gold was EXPENSIVE. Now days, gold is easy to come by. I know someone who farms ToC5man Normal for Abyss Crystals and makes a fari amount of cash that way. I guess it depends on the price of Abyss Crys. on your server. I am on a GIANT PvP server where horde outnumber alliance BY A LONG SHOT, so even if I want to buy gold, it is more expensive then horde, but still not that bad.