• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] GoldBoss - Unlimited BotManager - Full Bot Automation! [known as GarrisonBoss]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

I am having all the same issues. Running into walls like crazy. Is this something being worked on?

2. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Can someone please link some logs? I can't be bothered anymore. I have just about had it with GB.

3. kurfer

kurfer Member

Give him time to fix, this thing has worked flawless for me until now.

4. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Kurfer,

In my short time using this product I have experienced many bugs so I do not agree about the flawless part at all. That said, when it is working it is great. Also, from my experience there will be no assumed error or fix unless a log is provided. That is why I was seeing if anyone would be interested in supplying one.

The one thing I will give Alisha credit for is that at a time when many of the developers in the buddy store have vanished leaving their products hanging she continues to make updates. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Regards,

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    5. Thunderball

Thunderball New Member

Absolutly nothing work when I start the bot in my garrison since this morning (questing/garrisonboss/garissonbuddy), I guess it's a pathing problem inside the garrison, I've trying to move some toons in xp zones and it work

View attachment 191659

Bot starting with a warning in the bot log window : "No data for rav****** on FWHordeGarrisonLevel2"

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    6. kurfer

kurfer Member

It's working great for me again! I've never had any major issues with the product Vinnwilder. It's done everything its advertised to do and done it very well. I use HBrelog and manage garrisons on 10 characters flawlessly with it.

7. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Hey Kurfer,

I will try it again now but it was not working earlier and much like yourself, I am using HBRelog with 20 toons. In fact, if it wasn't for HB I wouldn't even play WoW anymore. I enjoy far more as a RTS. World of Garrisons.

Regards

8. solar

solar New Member

protip that stuttering was HB not this, and it was only in garrison i believe it was fixed today

9. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

HB Core Dev said it's issue on HB server meshes and should be fixed soon.

10. Lopi

Lopi New Member

This fucking botbase switched my epic weapon with my angle pole and sold my epic weapon. I could refund my epic weapon.
      *edit* sprry. fishingbuddy sold my epic weapon. So many Options in this Botbase :confused:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    11. Featy

Featy Member

Hey Alisha,

guess a lot of people already unlocked draenor pathfinder and can make use of flying in draenor.
      Would it be possible or are you already coding support for it?
      Especially for the lumbermill it would be a real real real huge benefit from the time point of view :)

12. @alisha

it's already supported, you need to check Misc tab for Fly option

13. Casutherland42

Casutherland42 Member

I trialed this bot base, and was having a hard time setting it up, as there are so many options available. Is this supposed to be a fully afk botbase that you run, and it just levels up your garrison stations, and farms for you? Every time I run this, it ends up afk somewhere. I really just do not know what to do with all the settings. Could you possibly write a guide or make a video on its use?

14. jujdu

jujdu New Member

Привет Алиша. Подскажи пожалуйста, как сделать, так чтобы отправлялись соратники на обучение, потому что постоянно пустуют задания на 10к+ exp с вероятностью 100%. Такое ощущение, что не учитывается Харрисон Джонс. Извини, если уже такое спрашивали) Заранее спасибо.

15. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

Whenever a new blueprint is purchased WoW / HB locks up, though I think it might be as it tries to use the blueprint because I've briefly seen 2 purchased in the log and then its locked up.

Currently at work so I can't up load a log file, I'll do it later tonight.

16. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

When turning in the quest is Ashran (I think its called Resources in Ashram) to the NPC with all the garrison plans the character will stand just out of range unable to interact with it. It will do this indefinately until you move the character forward a little and click on her.

Occasionally when farming Trees / Lumber the character will not land (if flying) instead it will hover just above the ground, it will do this for a couple of minutes and then fly off.

When gathering lumber / tree the delay between harvesting the tree and flying off in search of the next tree is not necessary. You can mark the tree and immediately fly off, you don't have to be near it when the NPC cuts it down.

There is no player adoidance system in place for lumber / tree farming. Is it following a set path or just moving to the closest object? I had 4 characters all running the same path and all stopping at the same tree trying to harvest it.

When you land to harvest a tree and get aggro it does not always respond in a timely manner, something it will just stand there getting attacked for as much as a minute before attacking the mobs. And after the mob is dead it does not always harvest the tree, sometimes it will wait just as long to harvest the the tree as it did before attacking the mob.

A number of times it has tried to descent to harvest a tree only to land IN the tree and get stuck.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    17. Featy

Featy Member

Okay, found the option and it was already turned on!

Just to be sure how he should behave.

I expect the bot to fly from my garrison to Gorgrond, i'm horde and i believe it's the fastest way!
      Then i expect the bot to fly from one tree to the next to gather the lumber, just as i would do it.

Is this how it should work?

because i notice him using the ground mount to get from one tree to another, even if it means he has to travel a far distance and of course he's not avoiding to pull in all those LVL100 elite mobs in the "daily quest" area...
      Besides this i'm pretty sure i've seen him using ground mount to get to gorgrond or sometimes he uses the taxi.
      I've to confess i don't operate the bot by more than 10% but during this time i've never seen a flying behavior i would expect. The only flying that i've seen and that worked out quite well was the "go to corpes"...

Hmm... maybe it's my settings, dunno... i had flying enabled, no also enabled flyin IN garrioson while i believe it means what it says. of course i had selected a flying mount in both, garrison boss and hb settings...

will double check everything on the weekend and also try a fresh install, but if you see me missing some important setting please let me know

18. @alisha

in Misc settings mount -> is fly mount chosen?

19. Featy

Featy Member

yes it is

20. Featy

Featy Member

but it's an old install of HB, updated a couple of times, Garrison boss of course also...

will try a new install this weekend. Do you know if it has bad influence if i copy all settings?
      talking about 22 toons and i'm not in the mood to set them up again, guess you can fully understand that :)