• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] GoldBoss - Unlimited BotManager - Full Bot Automation! [known as GarrisonBoss]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Dec 29, 2014.

1. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Please attach full not edited log file.

2. Fearce

Fearce Member

Hey my mage tries to do some barn things and always AFKs at the same spot

also get this
      Code:
      [Alisha Engine 52.037]: Changing Target <Akanja@9800>[Alisha Engine 52.118]: Interacting NPC [87305]<Akanja>@5.53 12/10/2015 16:20:52 
      [Alisha Engine 55.264]: QuestFrame:True
      [Alisha Engine 55.273]: QuestGiverStatus: Available
      [Alisha Engine 59.873]: Quest Accepted
      [Alisha Engine 01.600]: GossipFrame:True
      [GarrisonBoss 01.714]: Checking if we can Recruite new follower from <Frostwall Tavern>
      [Alisha Engine 01.716]: GossipFrame:True
      [GarrisonBoss 01.732]: --> Initializing Tavern Recruitsment options Data:
      [GarrisonBoss 01.732]: Can't Recive Recruitsment options data please send this information to Developer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    3. horlicks

horlicks New Member

I can't seem to get the HBRelog working correctly. I have the option checked in the config and my first task is Wait for ~30 min, then a logon task for second guy etc. The bot will correctly logoff early once it reaches the end of its run but HBRelog then just logs the same character back in until the Original wait time of ~30 min is up. Surely I must be doing something wrong but I can't tell what? What do you suggest.

Waiting for 45 minutes before executing next task
      Could not skip current task because there is no task running.
      Starting ...\Wow.exe
      Honorbuddy process was terminated. Restarting
      Waiting for Wow to start
      Wow is ready to login.

If I manually right click the profile and hit skip current task it works fine...Just not from within GarrisonBoss it seems.

I have default HBRelog settings in GarrisonBoss and a fresh Honorbuddy install as well.

I have the HBRelog plugin selected. Both Honorbuddy and HBRelog are set to run as administrator. I opened a ticket and was told to check the FAQ which I have mirrored identically. I have read every single reference to HBRelog in this thread and there are no answers though a few people have posted similar issues. I have posted a log as well.

View attachment 265484 2015-12-10 21.13.txt

Edit: So I managed to get it fixed. Went to the Setting.xml file in %AppData% / Roaming / HighVoltz and renamed it. Then manually created my profile again. Now it mysteriously works. No idea why but I'll take it.

4. Blackrussian

Blackrussian Member

Any news?
      Cant follow with other profiles since a lot of my chars end with fishing pole...

5. jjhqtes55

jjhqtes55 New Member

Are items vendored not put in the log file? I've noticed that items (probably white quality) in many characters' bags are being vendored that I do not wish to be. I would add them to the item list, but I don't know yet what exactly was sold except on 1 where I was able to catch it. It also seems that the list has changed significantly since I last used HB/GB 7 months ago, as those items slots had been used at that time.

Edit: Sorry I guess this falls under core, I will post the question/complaint there.

6. @alisha

New release version @8.3.9.1257 pushed! :cool:

Change log:
      • *NEW* Enchanting: Auto Buy "Enchanting Vellum" from Vendor
      • *NEW* Improved Equip Weapon manager
      • Fix: Added check if Toon know any Riding skill to summon Vendor mount
      • Fix: TradingPost work orders not started sometimes

Current state: approved and live :eek:

7. Bradf3rd

Bradf3rd New Member

Just started the bot and it's pretty badass! I had only one issue so far and that was it accepting a quest from the fishing guy. Here is the log http://pastebin.com/0tGQj1t8

8. Tekken

Tekken Member

Hi Alisha... I love this garrisonboss... just got one question, how do I save different settings for all my different toons?

sorry if this has been asked before but it is a very long thread to read
      many thanks

Tekken

9. @alisha

Please disable all wow addons you have and run again. If you still have this issue, attach new log file

All settings you made in GUI are per toon. However you can export settings from one toon to another by using Export module.

10. jjhqtes55

jjhqtes55 New Member

Had so far at least 6 toons get stuck this morning trying to go into the Alliance Lunarfall Inn, in both locations. They missed the entrance and were running in the front corner. Will clear meshes but thought I would check if anyone else has reported it.

View attachment 11700 2015-12-12 08.22.txt
      View attachment 13072 2015-12-12 09.35.txt

Edit: Yeah there's definitely something off on the meshes. When parking at the command table, they are overrunning it into the back wall.

Also is there a way to completely disable going into the Inn? I do not see the auto recruit option in the config files where I do search/replaces (going through 22 UIs is not fun). Auto pickup/turnin on daily is off.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    11. Inph

Inph New Member

Hello Alisha, and thank you for a great product. There is one thing I wonder if you could help me with. I tried searching for it, but could not find anything.

When trapping beasts for the barn, the bot will fly to hotspot, target the mob and then proceed to mount and unmount while jumping in the water until HB shuts down, instead of proceeding to trap the beast. If I force it to attack, it will do as it is supposed to. Do you know why this is?

12. hansolo

hansolo Member

bot has problems picking up consumeables from garden, maybe add stop trying to gather after reaching 10 / 10 food?
      also it doesnt start all work orders at trading post even though the resource is enabled in settings.

and one more thing, is there a way to make garrisonboss stop bot after finish work?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    13. Blackrussian

Blackrussian Member

Hello Alisha, are there any news about the old problem of character stuck cycling with bag stacks?
      My druid each time comes to the end of garrison task tries to recompose stack of flowers (i.e. a stack of 187 and another of 13).
      It keeps bringing a stack after the other and never comes to an end, neither reach its goal.
      I remember other users reported this and posted snapshots and logs.

14. kreatin

kreatin New Member

Hi! Been loving the botbase, but ive had trouble loading store products in bot manager. how do I do that? As the load button brings me to load something from my computer, but we dont have store products on our computers. I see you have to loaded from "...store" in a picture, could you tell me how you did that? Thanks.

Picture attached that im talking about[​IMG]

edit: pic failed. see http://imgur.com/6rgi2fX

15. SymphBG

SymphBG Member

can the bot just do garrison and switch to another character on the same acc? and how? if so ill buy it today

16. Kmica

Kmica Member

I have to disagree here. Not all settings are copied with the export module.

At least i noticed it dosent export the following settings in the Vendor & Misc tab:
      Survival helper - had to manually turn off the settings on cca 15 chars
      Use fly mount - also had to be manually turned off for each char

Regards
      Kmica

17. SymphBG

SymphBG Member

can anyone reply to my question?

18. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

The switching of character is done with HBRelog.

19. Shadowmarkus

Shadowmarkus New Member

I can't seem to make GarrisonBoss disenchant stuff. I've tried everything, fresh install, different computer, different toon. It never seems to disenchant all the baleful stuff and other soulbound rares/greens in my bags.

20. incognitto

incognitto New Member

Any chance on getting the botbase to switch talent specs? From primary to secondary or reverse? Leaving them in a healing spec by acident makes traping almost imposible. Also any chance on getting professions to make upgrade tokens for their professions, craft selected gems etc? The alchemy crafting is great it would be good if we could have the scribes craft trinket upgrade tokens and bs upgrade weapon upgrade tokens as they still sell for alot more then just the raw mats.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015