• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] GoldBoss - Unlimited BotManager - Full Bot Automation! [known as GarrisonBoss]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Dec 29, 2014.

1. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

2. @alisha

3. Bobby211279

Bobby211279 New Member

Hi alisha i have had the trial of goldboss but i am having issues with it, when i setup up 2 profiles to run after each other the bot never starts the second one properly even though the profile is active on both.

[GoldBoss Engine 49.401]: BotBase <Questing> for Profile #2 return [0]: False

This is what i keep getting over and over when trying to start the second profile View attachment 3160 2016-04-06 23.11.txt

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    4. @alisha

Please provide full log file.

returning false for QuestBot is normal in most cases, however when it return it too many times in sequence meaning it cant run for some reason or have errors. In that case, if it have 60 times returned false, it will move to next item in queue.

5. Bobby211279

Bobby211279 New Member

6. @alisha

Yes, if you look it log you will see there are many errors in this profile:

Set your Honorbuddy setting Log Level to Diagnostic (it's Normal mode by default) than you will see all info from logs.

7. Bobby211279

Bobby211279 New Member

So you say the profile is causing the issues if that is the problem then i will try something i know works ?

8. @alisha

Cant understand what exactly you mean. But yes problem with your profile, you should contact it's author to solve it.

9. Bobby211279

Bobby211279 New Member

ok just put 2 different profiles together and can you pls look at this log file as it says quest bot is the wrong one but when i use the quest bot and use the profile it works fine just not in goldboss

i think this is the part where it fails not sure

[23:18:44.438 N] [GoldBoss Engine 44.438]: Profile #2 BotBase <Questing> called Stop
      [23:18:44.438 N] [Studio Companion]: The wrong bot is active. Activating QuestBot
      [23:18:44.439 N] [GoldBoss Engine 44.439]: Questing cause exception: Exception was thrown by coroutine
      [23:18:44.439 D] Goal: Nothing
      [23:18:44.483 N] [GoldBoss Engine 44.483]: Last execute from Profile#2 <Questing> was Failed
      [23:18:44.483 N] [GoldBoss Engine 44.483]: Queue count: 0
      [23:18:44.483 N] [GoldBoss Engine 44.483]: Default Autoequip Settings: False
      [23:18:44.865 N] [GoldBoss Engine 44.865]: Moving back to Garrison
      [23:18:44.877 N] [Alisha Engine 44.877]: <Garrison Hearthstone@1937> on CD: 12.84 minutes

Attached Files:

10. @alisha

You need to contact author for this, looks like profile try to switch BotBase

11. Bobby211279

Bobby211279 New Member

Ok tnx for the help can you answer me one more thing can the bot be setup to quest and queue for dungeon whilst questing and when the dungeon becomes available switch to the dungeon and after the dungeon is complete switch straight back

12. @alisha

For this please checkout my BotterHelper plugin in BuddyStore, you can use it with GoldBoss & DungeonBuddy

13. statixcs

statixcs New Member

Hello,

I have a problem that my bot does not really start, he is checking Garrison Missions and then nothing happened. I hope you can help me :)

Attached Files:

14. @alisha

Please use release version of Honorbuddy instead of Beta, if you using Beta - support cant be given, as it unstable version of HB and can contain bugs, you use it only on your own risk.

15. luxellion

luxellion New Member

Hi Alisha - I'm sure this is written somewhere, but I'm having trouble finding it. What's the difference between GoldBoss & Profitmaster? I'm very interested in buying, but I previously bought GarrisonButler and we know how that turned out - so now I'm more careful before I buy.

16. @alisha

Please, checkout Description for each product, each have big information layout.
      There is nothing than can make you think they are same in any way, except it's made by me. I can't even tell what can make you think like that.
      It's like ask what the difference between tree and cat ?

17. luxellion

luxellion New Member

Eh, your products are not very well differentiated on the buddy store - and that may be more a function of how the store works than anything you can control. But yeah - I do have to check out all your products to make sure I'm getting the best deal. Because if I buy GoldBoss without the 7 extra packs I want, I'll have to spend more to get them all later. So I look at everything at once, and since something can be included in more than one pack - and there's no real organization among the nearly 30 products you have on the store, it's easy to get turned around.

So you nailed it - they're both made by you, and for the reasons I gave, that can be a bit confusing. It's not really a cat/tree situation - I don't keep a close eye on this stuff. I bot. I pay extra for premium stuff because I'd rather pay devs like you to make it easier for me. This response - didn't make it easier.

18. gnjax

gnjax New Member

Hello, I really enjoy your bot however I currently have a problem.
      I'm using the toon switching function that is built in with your bot. When my first character is done, HB crashes right at the moment it should switch character.
      I tried on other characters as well and always the same crash at the exact same time.
      I also noticed that when I launch your botbase, the "Escape" game menu is not available anymore when I press my escape key, I have to /reload my UI before it comes back to normal (Or use the micro bar icon).
      I think that may be related to the crash as it happens at a moment this particular window should open.

Here's the crash log :
      I have no add-on on wow, playing on x86 version D3D11.
      Hope you can help :)

Full log :

19. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

pm me your Hb key plz

20. @alisha