• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Grinding] Stable Alliance 1-60

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Liferose, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Some areas of the profile have this, a good portion don't however. I have just hit level 50 and I am updating it as I go along. When I finish and hit level 60 I am going to tweak the profiles and run it on my dummy-testing account. Thanks for the concern :D

2. wired420

wired420 Banned

Other than the afore mentioned problem it works great. Saves me from having to make my own. Thanks and good job. :D

3. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Thanks! I enjoy any form of feedback especially suggestions. I can't make it better without knowing what needs improvement ;)...

4. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Liferose, I may have posted this in the wrong spot earlier, but I've noticed that HB gets stuck on POIs. It says "Moving to POI:<some mob it was just killing>" and just sits there at a dead, looted mob. I don't know if this is your profile, the CC, or HB. I have to manually move it near a thing to kill to get it unstuck. Just some info there. Don't know if it helps at all. I don't have a log to post yet since I'm still grinding, but I'll get one up shortly.

5. Shuckles

Shuckles New Member

Ok, just got level 42 as a priest. Up until now, it has been FLAWLESS! This with InstanceBuddy has been the easiest leveling experience ever.

6. peteyboy23

peteyboy23 Member

He's swimming out into the water and killing Saltscale Hunters, and other murlocs, then swimming back to shore to resume killing crocolisks.

7. Liferose

Liferose New Member

I am level 52 and noticed the Un'Goro subprofile has loads of errors. For example it tries to kill this large t-rex elite and dies (needs blacklist). The bot also picks up some guys journal and the bot can't look other mobs which have the journal (almost everymob, need some sort of addon that gets rid of this)

8. apeloff

apeloff New Member

Okay so im only a lvl 28 pally, dont have to much exp with botting yet, but he's going around killing with ease. It's almost annoying how easy it is for him and i feel the bot maby could benefit of more spots equal to my level, for example @ lvl 20 it was still killing lvl 16 mobs until 21. I do have heirlooms though.. :D

Other than that it works like a charm, havent died yet <3

9. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Yes, the beginning levels aren't the most efficient and I think in previous threads it was mentioned it needed reworking. I added decent minimum target levels so it isn't killing anything that it can't handle or something 7 levels under it (no exp). I am only worried if it starts killing useless mobs. When I start leveling a new character I will be able to re-do the beginning portion.

10. ekimbo

ekimbo New Member

Done my rogue 30-60 with this, worked great, just there were no mailbox and stucked 1-2 nights in earlier version of profile. Now i am looking forward your 60-70. Nice work! Ty. +rep

11. SprayPlaster

SprayPlaster New Member

Awesome profile there, levelled my lock from 36-53 in a couple of days including a few bgs and dungeons almost flawlessly. Just got quite a few problems in ungoro now though, kept getting killed by one of the elite trexs and she won't move to her corpse ='(. keep up the nice work!

12. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Yes Un'Goro has 2 major problems I am aware about. [1. The Elite T-Rex (Fixed for future update), and 2. Some Guys Journal causes a major loot issue]

Glad to hear it worked well for you. I am trying to find a fix for the journal thing.. We need something like a "don't loot" list for Honorbuddy.

13. SprayPlaster

SprayPlaster New Member

Currently getting about 38k xp/h at level 55. I'm not sure if ungoro is ranged friendly because I've caught my lock keep trying to cast spells on out of Los mobs several times. There's also too many small hills, body of water and trees around causing the mobs to bug and evading every spell unless I go to mel?e range manually. I think for this particular level range it's best to use a mixed mode with AV as my xp gain goes up to 70kxp/hr despite losing most of it. Can't wait to test out the silithus part =). I really appreciate the profile

14. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Glad to hear! Un'Goro is a very badly constructed place in the profile. I am about to release a new update which should fix it targeting the elite t-rex and I will post a notice about some other things. I always use Mixed mode, because it makes it run very smoothly.

Edit: Version 1.6 of the 43-60 profile is now out. Fixed the T-Rex Avoidmob and I have a warning about "A Mangled Journal"

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    15. SprayPlaster

SprayPlaster New Member

Got it running for nearly an hour now, grinding only mode with looting turned off and I'm getting about 58kxp/hr. Too bad my hb crashed and I can't seem to login for a while now lol. In short I'm very happy with the profile (I didn't try the 1-30 level range though), now go finish up the 60-70 one before I ding 60 =p.

16. zeldrak

Just out of curiosity, but why do people turn off looting? I've gotten greens and blues and even a purple from looting, not to mention the money, cloth, and other random items that can be AH'd, DE'd, sold, and traded. I guess if you're just going for pure XP then that would be a good reason, but I like getting the items and coin along with my leveling. Just being curious is all. :)

17. zeldrak

Oh, and by the way Liferose, I've been running your 1-42 profile and it's been working pretty nicely. I just noticed that the pathing in Duskwood is a little dangerous while grinding the wolves because it makes you go through the graveyard where Mor'Ladim (level 30 elite) patrols and sits. My shammy died 7 times just to ML. Also, the 27-30 ghouls in the graveyard tend to be extremely aggressive to low level toons. I looked at the hotspot levels and I see that the wolves are ground until level 26. Maybe you could navigate around the graveyard, instead of through it?

18. SprayPlaster

SprayPlaster New Member

Normally I would do that too, while running GB and a fishing bot in the background as well. I'm a bot addict but a very bad seller so currently I have more than 15 guild tabs worth of mats spread out over my characters that I can't seem to be able to get rid of =(. So for now I'm just focusing on pure xp till I reach level 70+ when the vendor trash are too good to pass up lol.

Unless you're in a new server without any mains I don't think it's worth that much to put looting on during the low levels, except of course when you're grinding in an area that has a chance to drop some valuable stuffs like hyacinth macaw etc. The time the bot takes looting and going to a vendor/mailbox depending on the zone can hamper my xp gain by about 10%. That's like having an extra heirloom lol. Of course, this is just my opinion, I just like to maximise my xp gain while sacrificing many other stuffs, I'm sure many other people don't mind going a bit slower while making some extra gold at the side.

19. Liferose

Liferose New Member

I do understand the use in this but I am level 54 I think "haven't checked bot in a while" and it has 271 gold just from selling the drops. When I hit 60 I will be able to get a flying mount :D and I find it efficient. Not getting that extra 200g would slow me down in the long run.

EDIT: WoW im actually level 58..

20. zeldrak

Haha, I see you haven't updated your signature. I read on your post that you updated it whenever you log in with your current status. I don't know how much I've made selling the drops, but I do know that I'm making a killing selling the leather and ore that I'm getting. I run this when I go to bed and when I wake up and log in my 80 I've got around 10-20 mails from my shaman full of greens, ore, leather, and cloth that I sell off in the AH.