• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Guest123's Skyshard/Mote of Harmony/Black Prince Rep/Guo-Lai Cache Keys

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Guest123, Oct 8, 2012.

1. rogeriomarcio

rogeriomarcio New Member

My toon is so slow with this profile, he takes 5 sec to loot and more 5 to start pulling again
      is it something with my settings, HB or is the profile, cc?

2. paperc07

paperc07 Member

damn I was going to ask if this has been nerfed but I still see people getting shards I am still at 5 for the passed 3 days now and am up to 15343 kills lol damn man I figured I would have had 10 buy now.. anyways I guess ill keep trying im on trickster now.. I usually switch back and forth because sometimes the tricksters aren't always there

3. Furious411

Furious411 New Member

i cant get this profile to work at all, at either location with its respective profile loaded, tried fresh HB install using just singular monk cc and TuanHA's CC also... no error of any sort showing up... it just sits there doing nothing anyone else having problems with this? Id assume its HB.. maybe grindbot but i just used a golden lotus daily profile and it seemed to work fine

4. S_o_M

S_o_M Member

lol got a huge run today. only 1650 mobs so far and i got 4 shards in that time, im at 7 now .... will give you my stats at the end

5. paperc07

paperc07 Member

yeah I finally just got another one it had been a while so I was like wtf but I will continue to run this profile

6. ostinatto

ostinatto New Member

works great with singular cc, 5 shards for the moment, tons of cloth and greens, some rares also.

TVM

7. rogeriomarcio

rogeriomarcio New Member

awesome profile, just that (horde side) i cant sell to Merchant Tantan, i can see him and interact, i just dont sell anything not even funeral ashes(using mogu profile)

can anyone explain to me how can i change vendors?(cant find coordinates like the ones on the profile) i am at work watching my bot every 40min and he just open a dialog with the npc and close it on a loop

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    8. Theonaron

Theonaron New Member

Hey guys, i'm having a problem. Sometimes at a random area, my bot starts bugging. Don't know how to explain it, but it kinda looks like if your watching someone having lag. When i move, i just get "dragged" back after taking 1 or two steps. It happens very often. Everytime i go AFK its bugged when i come back. Anyone got a clue of what's wrong?

9. djhifi

djhifi New Member

I see people here complaining about the "oh in 6 hours i got 4 shards" (more nerdrage) "im so unlucky".

Just thank the profiler because in my last 6 hours I got...NONE.

Awsome profile (and im not being sarcastic) I just know Im being unlucky

10. kwerulant

kwerulant New Member

Why are there so much shao-tien moby at my spot? :-/

11. Robi

Robi New Member

I've been using this profile and I have 8 shards in about 5 days or so. 2 shards dropped in a matter of 4 hours. Whereas sometimes they don't drop for about half a day. It's a .09 drop rate according to wowhead for the spirits (the profile I use) so be patient and don't watch it at all. I've found that these kinds of grinds are best done when going to sleep or going out. Then you come home or wake up and it feels like christmas.

P.S. After 8 shards I got my first BOE epic world drop.

12. taralom88

taralom88 New Member

Got it working again after reinstalling HB. But got my first shard after about 8 hours on the bot. Tricksters don't show up for me though, just Shao-Tien mobs. So I'm running the Mogu Profile only. I've gotten about 8 Spirits of Harmony and 2 BoE epics as well. 12 Cache Keys. I like this. Thank you.

13. Dez89

Dez89 New Member

This is a pritty awesome profile man, just curious though, I'm like 6k/21k with GL and I have never gotten a key using your profile, so weird I used to get them heaps. Do keys not drop after honored or something? Also I've had pritty bad luck with drop rates of shards, I've gotten 2 within the first couple of hours then havnt gotten one since, mind you my rep isn't high enough for alani's mount yet anyways.

Perhaps you can put your skills to even better use and create a profile for dungeons, leveling toons might be a lot easier then and safer :)

All in all good profiles man :)

14. jchiera

jchiera Member

So my strange issue that I've been having seems to be tied to using a mount. When mounted my guy would just run in a loop and didn't know how to target mobs. When I didn't have Use Mount selected my guy ran around and started to kill Tricksters

15. Robi

Robi New Member

Are you getting the Cache keys in the Ancient Mogu Spirits hot zone?

16. buntcake72

buntcake72 New Member

I've been having an issue where it's targeting a mob for my Death Grip but it's out of range and the profile locks up. Anyone have any ideas?

17. hecke739

hecke739 New Member

The Profile still works fine about 2Weeks now but still changing my epic and blue equip with trash dropped grey items, what the fuck?

18. jchiera

jchiera Member

Did you try lowering the pull distance in the Settings? I'm a prot warrior and I've lowered mine to the distance of my charge, so 26. I've gone as low as 5. I haven't noticed a difference, but it's worth a try.

19. r4l

r4l New Member

After the bags are full, bot didnt run to vendor / mail. He still attacks mobs but wont loot! Whats wrong?

20. Sharkyz

Sharkyz New Member

Hey guys , I have a problem with this profile dunno why , I go to the zone and start the bot and he starts by enchant the weapon with flametongue and put his lightning shield on and after that just stays still , only if a mob attacks me he begins to react and after killing him he don't loot and like a said before stay on that place. He is not moving at all and he is not looting. Which can be the problem?

Thanks

Later Edit : manage to make it work...thanks for the profile guest , cheers

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012