• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [H - Quest] 1-70 The Azenius Project (All Classes, All Races... and more awesomeness)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Megser, Jun 26, 2011.

1. vitalic

vitalic Banned

Hm, does anyone know why the custom behavior UseGameObject might not be working for me? I think that's why a couple of quests have failed, it also failed using the translocator when going from Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor

2. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

Noon people,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your feedback. I can see that the 1-60 bracket could use a lot of polishing but it's A LOT OF WORK to get that right and afk-able and it's something I don't see myself doing any time soon. I MIGHT start to work on Northrend again though. If I get the whole 1-85 done I can feel more comfortable and then tend to any bugs.

- Cheers, Megs

3. maybenot

maybenot New Member

26-36 STV not working for anyone else? ????

Starting the bot!
      This profile does not contain any profiles fitting the character!
      Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sync

EDIT: fixed, the bot doesn't like to change zones automatically, if you get this just run to the relevant zone and then start it up and bobs your uncle

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    4. HB4036K34

HB4036K34 New Member

It work nice sometimes but a lot of trouble, Did Eastern Plaglands nice ok! when It finish to lev 44 its Badlands time but it doesnt even try to get there cant generate path or something so why make profile that the bot cant arrive to the quest area sorry to mush baby sitting my advice try other profiles unless u wanna take the bot to the areas urself, it quest pretty good but no tx

5. maybenot

maybenot New Member

I suggest you all skip Swamp of Sorrows and head straight for wintergrasp, spent a good two levels killing level 50 mobs and handing in quests that were green.

6. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

This is what I had an issue with at lvl 54...

So I went to winterspring only to have endless meshing issues. So I used kicks h-1-68 qo and went to silithus and that fixxed the issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

7. vitalic

vitalic Banned

that's not the right way to do things, the bugs are making it almost unusable, it's not just being afkable some of the profiles are outright broken (i just tried 1-12 tauren and it gets stuck on the find kyle quest)

8. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Try a new installation of HB and a re-svn of the profile. I've done at least 10 Taurens 1-20 without a hitch (other than class specific quests like the Druid rejuv one).
      1-60 this is unbeatable, but it does start getting buggier in Outland+. That's when I switch to Kick's.

That said, it does have SOME stuck points: Getting stuck in the zeppelin when going to STV, the last few quests in Booty Bay, where the bot can't navigate, not being able to click
      the portal to WPL, or a lone quest in EPL where it tries to pick up something behind a chain that it just can't get through (off the top of my head).

No leveling profile is 100% afkable. Don't expect to hit start, come back in 6 days and find an 85 toon.

9. maybenot

maybenot New Member

I find kicks outland much buggier than this but I guess kicks is alliance orientated, because the alliance one is top notch.

btw removed this line

<If Condition="HasQuest(9841)">
      <CustomBehavior File="Hearthstone" MobId="18245" X="228.9088" Y="7932.286" Z="25.07796" HearthLocation="3645" />
      <CustomBehavior File="ForceSetVendor" DoRepair="True" DoSell="True" />
      </If>

if not you get error

Could not create current in quest bot; exception was thrown

10. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

On the contrary, I find this one worse in outland.
      I used to just level through gathering in outland (after HFP) and northrend (you can go straight to sholazar if you're fully loomed and get some mad xp),
      but on my last pass it only got 4 days (give or take an hour or two) to go through 1-80, this one for 1-60 and Kick's from 60-80, with very few stucks.

Maybe he's been doing some fixing, but Kick's has gone a long way since the last time I tried it (couple months ago).

11. Ashgaroth

Ashgaroth New Member

I am new to using honorbuddy I made a lvl 48 with these buggy profiles...I am thankful for the people who are taking their time to make them.
      But honestly these profiles do not work they are practically useless, is there any currently decent working profile to lvl up horde by questing? Thanks.

12. shakazara

shakazara New Member

You are new to honorbuddy, but that doesn't mean you can't use your brain. Have you reported the bugs you found so we might actually be able to see e.g. if you've set it up wrongly? Of course it is your own choice if you want to use the profile, but going into a quest profile and ask for another questing profile, seems rather stupid. Go check the profile section.
      The reason i ask is, that i during the last 3 days have had a rogue running the profiles, and it is currently 65 with 0 interaction and 2days 12 hour playtime without heirlooms...

13. maybenot

maybenot New Member

Mine gets stuck all the time idk why... Dinged 64 while I was afk and spent an hour and 2 minutes in the same spot chillin' getting no xp for no reason... noty even an error. As soon as I relogged it started up again fine :S

14. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

Kick skips a lot of quests who are more complicated and needs external support (CBs, plugins). Therefore including these quests (which are included in my profile) may prove in a more "buggier" experience. But I think it leans more to users issue (you), especially if you don't have any logs, reports to back up your statements. [/QUOTE]

As I can see you made one of the most common errors in the Honorbuddy history, not placing the custombehaviors inside the custombehavior folder. I'm not defending my work, I just think stupid users ain't giving the profile any justice.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
    15. zerglingz

zerglingz New Member

Hi there, I'm having a problem that when the charactor start to do the quests it failed to summon the mount, it keeps saying "spell is not learned" but i have learned the correct riding skill, I'm level 54, another thing is when it tried to pick up a quest it failed to get on the link with NPC have a dialog option, i did it manually and it keeps going back and try to speak with thte NPC.
      Can you help with that?

16. shaorinor

shaorinor New Member

I didn't have a chance to use the 60-70 profile as it wasn't released yet, but I took a character from 1-60 using Azenius with probably the least amount of "bugginess" than any other profile I've used. I would have to chalk your issues up to user error, especially since you haven't provided us with what your problems are.

17. Spewer

Spewer Member

Can you provide a log file please ?

18. fats

fats New Member

Fantastic profile, pretty much the only way I'm willing to level a Horde priest

I've been running into an error though: I just hit 52 and went off to the Swamp of Sorrows. After binding the hearth stone, I keep getting this message: Could not create current in quest bot; exception was thrown. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I just made sure my custom behaviours are in the quest behaviours folder, and that azenius helper is on. So anything else I'm missing?

Attached Files:

19. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

why not just fix mine? =(

20. daemonx3

daemonx3 New Member

I m still runin your profile.. From 1 to 10 / Mage Still None Bugs.. The first One Without Bugs wooot !!