• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [H - Quest] 90-100 unknown afk value

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ericg17, Nov 26, 2014.

1. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

Honestly if you let the bot do it this profile got me to lvl 99 without hardly any issues. It is NOT AFK but it will do just about everything else as long as you give it a gentle restart every now and again when it gets stuck. There are about 4 quests you MUST do manually, thats what most ppl are getting stuck on.

2. tbo

tbo Member

what quest are those your talking about?

3. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

the 2 laughing skull quests in Gorgond and 2 in Spires, cant remember which atm, will update after my second toon makes it there.

EDIT; Iron out the Iron Horde Siege quest needs to be done manually.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    4. matt84

matt84 Member

leveled 2 toons to 100 with these profiles, they work fine.

5. Jiniix

Jiniix Member

I play Horde mainly, but for some reason I have one horde at 100 - and two alliance ??? :D
      Can't wait to get home and test this.

6. hootersam

hootersam New Member

This pack of questing profiles from this chinesse guy is simply awesome. Its like 98% afkable 90-100. Some manual turn in sometimes etc. but this is for free and actually works like charm! BIG THANK YOU TO AUTHOR! We should donate him for such great job :)

7. quiksilver00

quiksilver00 New Member

This :( up at bladespire fortress "moving to quest pickup" but its the person that appears towards the end of this quest chain

8. JustinTense

JustinTense New Member

THANK YOU CHINESE! Used this to get 4 toons to 96 (herb garden) and 2 to 100 with barely any issues. As others have said, it's not 100% afk, but from what I've read on the the support forum neither does the one you have to pay $200 for.

I noticed autoloader sometimes bugs out, and you may have to select the actual profile from the list. It mostly happens in 90-92.

Also includes mail/repair and hearthstone to quest hubs to save time, but if you're an enchanter or have an enchanter, make sure you go into the xml file for each profile and set <sellgreen>false</sellgreen> for the garrison work orders (seems to also sell BoE greens if a mailbox isn't nearby, but this is an HB issue).

9. tbo

tbo Member

So it was buggin out and i needed to accept which garrison concept i wanted in Talador after that i turned in the quest then hit start now it just sit at "Foreman Grobash" saying waiting for quest cursor. Is there any way to get past this?
      I'v even taken a few quest past this point always comes back here for some reason. thinknin the only option is2 get to 95?

10. mazty

mazty New Member

Getting a bunch of compile errors
      'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,30) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      Warning: XML Error: Could not parse 'If' body node! - On line 1095
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,6) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,29) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,29) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,47) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,37) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,37) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,77) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,104) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,5) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Add(ulong, System.TimeSpan)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,27) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,12) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\tmzn\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,30) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      Warning: Errors in quest behaviors!
      Changing current profile to 90-92 Horde

What do i do to fix this?

11. Einstien

Einstien New Member

this is compiling error on HB's side

try the 1 fix that always work with HB, the uninstall and reinstall method.

-Cheers

12. roboto

roboto Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

after leveling 4 chars with those profiles (and getting to know the few minor bugs) i must say i'm very thankful for your work.
      keep it up, +rep!

13. Drance

Drance New Member

Any idea how to get the autoloader to work?

14. usauron

usauron New Member

Well, I started a lv 90 toon. It was working fine yesterday and it lvled until 91. so I turned off, went to sleep. Today, When I started the bot, the same way as before, but now Im having this issue:

Changing current profile to 90-100 lvl profile set
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Current zone is Frostfire Ridge (Frostfire Ridge - Zone - World of Warcraft)
      [Singular] Your Level 91 Goblin Arms Warrior Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Questing bot in Frostfire Ridge
      [Singular] ... Zone: Draenor using my SOLO Behaviors
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q92-94.xml'
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q92-94.xml'
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q94-96.xml'
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q94-96.xml'
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q96-98.xml'
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q96-98.xml'
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q98-100.xml'
      [LoadProfile-v1728(info)] Loading profile 'q98-100.xml'
      Bot stopping! Reason: Nothing more to do.

Look that the HB is trying to load all the profiles except the "90-92", wich is the right one for lv a 91 toon.

Can anyone help me?

15. theNac

theNac New Member

Same for me, loading all profiles, than stops.

16. roboto

roboto Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

why not just manually select the 90-92 one?

17. barak77

barak77 New Member

profile don't work after arena patch.

18. usauron

usauron New Member

I figured somthing. If your toon is in a even lvl, that error occurs. So, if your toon is lv 91, 93, 95, 97 or 99 u have to load the profile manually.
      At least that's what's happening to me.

19. ericg17

ericg17 New Member

Yep, sry, but this is true.

I will correct it as far as possible

if someone want to help, welcome.

20. akke92

akke92 New Member

I dont understand a thing? i'm level 92.5...
      When i load the autoloader it just goes to a stupid board in garrison and in HB it says "Moving to type: QuestPickUp" But there is no quest to be taken there?
      its the exact same thing when i load 92-94...
      am i doing something wrong here or what is going on? :s

Please help me! :)