• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [H - Quest] Hellfire 60+ WIP

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Peaso, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lindariel

Lindariel Member

Love this profile! Awesome work man! Repped :)

2. SMatte

SMatte New Member

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at Styx.Database.NpcQueries.GetNearestNpc(WoWFaction myFaction, UInt32 mapId, WoWPoint searchLocation, UnitNPCFlags npcFlags)
      at Styx.Logic.Profiles.VendorManager.GetClosestVendor(VendorType type

Getting this when trying to run the profile, was working well until lvl 60 :S
      another profiles working flawlessly.

WHATS THE PROBLEM?!

3. Peaso

Peaso New Member

Honestly Smatte I have no idea...are you trying this for a horde toon? are you set for questing mode?

4. likwid818

likwid818 Member

This profile is ridiculously excellent for hunters. I completed it in a single run, flawlessly. Not a single death.

5. wilsonj17

wilsonj17 Active Member

I have to agree, this is the best questing profile released as of now, i left this questing for 2 days straight and shot up to level 65 with no problem's atall, well done on this profile and keep up the good work xD

6. Giants

Giants New Member

Just started using this profile at 58 and it's been great so far (for the past couple of hours), but I do have some suggestions.

I'm using a melee class and the grind area that was set aside (the demon area) was pretty brutal. Not this could have been because I was a little undergeared, but the carnaged laid upon my little druid has left scars upon his body.

But after gaining some levels and hitting 60 and starting the questing it's been pretty flawless except for when after completing the quest "Make Them Listen", the path decided it wanted to run through Honor Hold. Now you can image how this turned out and the pain I felt just watching my little baby constantly get smashed.

Is it normal bot behavior for it to stop and attack mobs in the way (I do have Kill between Hotspots off)?

7. Peaso

Peaso New Member

Hhmm, I had a warrior that was undergeared at level 58 that had problems with the gind area. I suggest one of 2 courses: Finish one of the 1-60 profiles to level 60, or spend some gold or badges to upgrade gear. Hierlooms are the best but buys outland gear at leve 58 works pretty well too.

8. Knut

Knut New Member

Using this profile now to level my warlock to 70! Thanks.

One complaint, please remove the quest The Infested Protectors. The bot got stuck forever on this one, I guess because it got confused and didn't know you had to kill the treants to make the bugs appear. Kept running around and killing other mobs.
      And when it finally did kill a treant here or there, the bugs despawned too fast for it to even kill many. In the end, I had to edit the XML and remove all reference to this quest.

It wasted a good few hours trying to complete this quest. :(

9. killervision

killervision New Member

Wow some of my old grind profiles still getting used , The Lvl 58 to lvl 60 grind profile was made and tested on a Dk and a pally i was lvling at the time .They both made short work of the area,So some classes will have a hard time in thus area with lots of adds .Will use this profile on my hunter when it makes 58 .

10. Knut

Knut New Member

Another problem: In Negrand, the bot runs straight through the Ally town of Telaar! Keeps dying over and over again.

11. Knut

Knut New Member

In Negrand, the quest Standards and Practices is glitched. It keeps trying to use the battle standard thing at random positions all over the map, and then tries to turn in the quest when it isn't even complete. I had to edit it out of the XML file.

12. Knut

Knut New Member

ALSO, please add Netherweave Cloth to the list of protected items!!

13. Peaso

Peaso New Member

I noticed it took my Lock and hunter 1 1/2 - 2 hours to complete this quest. I almost took it out, but I figured it didn't hurt to get a little bit of grinding. Both toons eventually completed the quest.

14. Peaso

Peaso New Member

Hhmm....I tested this quest twice with good results. It was the first attempt at the Useitem tag. Are you using 1.9.5.9?

Anyone else had problems with this quest?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    15. Peaso

Peaso New Member

16. Peaso

Peaso New Member

Running through Ally town and Halaa seems to be big problems, I will try to add Blackspot tonight after I get home from work.

17. Giants

Giants New Member

My druid is now 65 and has been using this profile since 60 (as I mentioned posted earlier). So far so good, I did have to hand kill the mites for the "Infested Protectors" quest and did some major babysitting though zangarmarsh (he wanted to clear out all dem Nagas), and I am running into my first hurtle.

The bot went to do "The Dread Relic" and looted the item into the bags, but then decided to hang around, dance upon the chest and not turn it in. I am probably going to have to edit it out so it will move on, but other than that Terokkar Forest ran pretty flawlessly (as opposed to the first 15ish quests in Zangarmarsh). I'll be sure to chime back in when I get the next zone and eventually the end of the profile.

18. Giants

Giants New Member

Halfway through Nagrand now and it is now running into a couple hiccups, but don't think it is profile related. It likes to pick bad paths and run into trees, rocks, and the mountain side. This seems to be more prevalent in the later quests than the earlier ones (starting with the ogre grind). I accidentally fell asleep while botting (damn real life job) and when I woke up, somehow he got stuck in place where I had to hearth out of.

19. blankduck18

blankduck18 New Member

+1
      this happens to me also
      1/25 mites 2 hours :(
      might be because i have no aoe?
      go figure i complete the quest myself
      and its starts killing mites on the way back to turn it in!

after that quest
      things looking good so far doing quests the other profile i was using wouldnt

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    20. raybee

raybee Member

standards and practices, compelted the quest, keeps trying to re do it though lol

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.