• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [H - Quest] Tol Barad Dailies

Discussion in 'Archives' started by krh121791, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Zugga

Zugga New Member

umm im really new to tol barad, I hear there are 12 quests why can I only get like 5?

2. subsey

subsey Guest

I have it done however the area is not meshed properly, and for all the dailies on the peninsula it tries to run through the horde camp and get powned. tried blacklisting the area but it still cuts a course through it.

3. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

There are many quest for Tol Barad, However you only get 6 at a time for peninsula and the actual Tol Barad fighting zone per a day. Well, one of the quest givers in the pvp area rotates through 18 a day, but ya. Sorry if that is a little confusing.

Is it the repair vendor? Or does it give any name saying walking to...?

4. Zugga

Zugga New Member

ok tyvm ^_^ and that is one cleeaaan profile. Ran it and watched it the entire time, no stucks was funny got stopped by a druid and whooped his ass lol

5. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

LOL bad ass!!

glad you like it:)

6. ripglider

ripglider New Member

Not sure what Im doing wrong but I cant get it to work. I picked up the quests and tried running as grind and questing. Questing says theres no quest order and grinding just stands there. It says it moving to hotspot but doesnt. Any ideas?

7. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

Did you load the right profile, and do you have the latest version of honorbuddy, because the profile defiantly has a quest order hmm.

8. ripglider

ripglider New Member

Ive downloaded the new version, re-downloaded the new version, and tried the last version. None of them work for me. I did the magnet quest manually and turned it in, still nothing.

9. wrath

wrath New Member

i started this and i got this in my debug log (yes i had all quest accepted).

debug log:

[20:44:50:320] Activity: Moving to complete grind-objective for First Lieutenant Connor.
      [20:44:50:320] Activity: Moving to hotspot
      [20:44:50:543] Activity: Moving to complete grind-objective for First Lieutenant Connor.
      [20:44:50:543] Activity: Moving to hotspot
      [20:44:50:794] Activity: Moving to complete grind-objective for First Lieutenant Connor.

after that i abandoned that one and started it again and got the exact same thing???

debug log:

[20:46:10:518] Activity: Moving to complete grind-objective for Finish The Job.
      [20:46:10:519] Activity: Moving to hotspot
      [20:46:10:716] Activity: Moving to complete grind-objective for Finish The Job.
      [20:46:10:716] Activity: Moving to hotspot
      [20:46:10:939] Activity: Moving to complete grind-objective for Finish The Job.

please help me

10. kev8112

kev8112 New Member

probably a dumb question but should i be using the quest item from the drop down menu or combat/heal?

11. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

Well The magenet quest is not supported, two quest arent. So make sure you dont grab those quest. And you are getting the error no quest order still yes?

Im not sure by the debug what your problem is? it looks like it moving to the spot but still downloading the mesh. What is it actually doing.

You need to be using the Questing option.

12. Crates1983

Crates1983 Member

this is an awsome quest profile best i have used.

i'm having a problem with the Leftovers quest though, i have added multiple blackspots along the wall in the quest spot because he keeps just trying to run through/into them looking really stupid mounting up running into wall a few seconds unmounting rinse and repeat. it just doesn't seem to regconize the blackspots : /

13. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

Mine has a similar problem, he just goes to one spot and waits for the ally to come by so he can attack. Honestly I'm not sure what is happening here:(

14. Crates1983

Crates1983 Member

also with the quest ghostbuster it just keep runnning back and forth in the same spot but not targeting anyone, could you plz try it and see if it works for you.

edit: same thing seems to be happening with "rattling there cages" just looping around the same spots but not targeting anyone :(

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
    15. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

I am still using this same profile everyday, I dont seem to have issues with that. All i can suggest is to make sure the custom classes are intact and reset your honorbuddy. If it was a profile problem it would give some indication as far as I know. I wish I could do more:(

16. Crates1983

Crates1983 Member

yer kool, it was working but just stopped targeting the mobs now, weird, i have been using HB .3804, maybe thats it.

17. atg68

atg68 New Member

worked good, needed a bit of babysitting.. but i'm sure it was HB issues..

if i wanted to do these quests on 2 toons together in a party, would the combat/heal option be the best wayt to do it or is there some other way to do it?

18. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

maybe, i use the newest so ya. :)

hmm, havent tried that, I don't see why the regular questing option wouldnt work fine though

19. mmogmerz129

mmogmerz129 New Member

this profile is good except it randomly will kill spiders but there is no quest for it.

20. krh121791

krh121791 New Member

That is just honorbuddy killing mobs within the raidius, and they are all close by so it gets stuck there sometimes.