• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [H - Quest] Tol Barad Dailies

Discussion in 'Archives' started by krh121791, Jan 14, 2011.

1. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Greetings from Erlangen lol thats really great so if you have problems we can PM in german
      Just take a look at my Version and compare them with your version, I already fixed some little things.

2. Graham31004

Graham31004 Member

Would it be possible for the bot to turn in the quests then run south and grab those dailies, complete them and turn those in?

3. disarm

disarm New Member

I had that problem too, but it was because I tried to start it in TB rather than on the peninsula.

4. sevaa

sevaa Member

Zee's modified version is working flawless. Thanks!

5. weischbier

weischbier Guest

Code:
       Warning: XML Error: Could not parse 'If' body node! - On line 339 - [<If Condition="HasQuest(28692)">
        <Objective QuestName="Magnets, How Do They Work?" QuestId="28692" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="62830" CollectCount="7" />
        <UseItem ItemId="24467" />
      </If>]
      got this error.

6. niknik1970

niknik1970 New Member

look start topic. quest not support

7. bubbleboy34

bubbleboy34 Member

Thanks for this :) I use it everyday now! ^^

8. aprisma

aprisma New Member

Hi,
      where can I find this version?
      cheers,

9. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

Its on page 10 here > http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/submitted-profiles/horde/80-85/17669-%5Bh-quest%5D-tol-barad-dailies-10.html#post246991

I've amended it a little more today, credit for the actual working of quests goes to the OP. My edits were
      -Amended hotspots for crocs quest
      -Quests are performed in correct order so that quests close together are completed at the same time
      -Will hand in quests automatically
      -Testing using standard of unity (from guild vendor) just prior to handin for extra rep gain

Aprisma; I had the same issue today with it swimming out to sea, it does that if you have the quest bombs away. Didnt have time to look into why so i did the quest manually and carried on, ill try and look into it next time im doing these dailys (but im really slack so gimme time)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
    10. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

11. lostmyz

lostmyz New Member

I load up HB, go to questing, load the profile, but when i start it the toon just wants to go to random places and stand there. I look at the HB log and its attempting to harvest or gather as if it were on GB. Does the same thing with Archeology Buddy as well... Any help would be appreciated thanks!

12. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

Loot mobs enabled or not? dont remember what i had mine set to as its on/off on different chars depending on what they were doing

13. lostmyz

lostmyz New Member

Yeah i have it se tot loot mobs... but it starts.. goes to the bonfire and attempts to harvest it or sees a cinderbloomn herb and walks to it for 20 secs

14. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

sounds like you have a looting plugin enabled

15. lostmyz

lostmyz New Member

i have anti-drown, refreshment detection, GBprofileloader, Auto Equip, Profession Buddy, Talented, eAuction, Bug Submitter and LeaderPlugin..... the onyl ones enabled are... Anti-drown, refreshment, GBprofileloader and bugsubmitter. I load the program with questing not grindbot correct? However i seem to have this problem with archeology as well

16. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

All of the RunTo commands in the profile are conditional except one which is placed after all the quest objectives which takes you back to the bonfire you mention, its there so serve 2 functions

1) If you only picked up pvp area quests before hitting start, then when your done in the pvp zone it will deposit your character in that spot next to the bonfire where it will be surrounded by guards and stop, ready for you to optionally pickup the peninsula quests if you still need to do them
      2) When you complete the quests in the peninsula, it will return you to that spot so that it can drop the standard for the extra rep - actually dropping the standard isnt working atm, havent had time to troubleshoot that

If you failed to pick up any quests at all, it will run there and stop. The profile doesnt pickup the quests for you, it might be possible to implement but as it is random as to what quests are available i think this is more down to macroing the quest pickups than using basic HB functionality and something i havent done yet. Im not sure i will either because currently you can decide if to do the pvp area quests, the peninsula quests or both which to me is better than it always trying to do both and getting stuck because it cant get into the pvp zone

17. lostmyz

lostmyz New Member

yes i have loot mobs enabled in the bot settings

18. stevenr

stevenr Member

I became this error with HB 4492...

Code:
      [17:08:37:137] Could not find objective with ID 47550 in quest Gefangenenaufstand
      [17:08:37:137] Could not create a performable quest objective for objective with ID 47550!
      [17:08:37:137] Could not create current in quest bot!

19. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

Thats a mesh issue with the bot, sorry to say i cant help with that there is a thread up in the support forum i think to report mesh problems

You can set it to always res at spirit healers while in tol barad, it is afterall a pvp zone even on the peninsula so you dont end up with res sickness

20. omfgirturtle

omfgirturtle New Member

I'm having issues with the profile for the pat 2 days. Used it 2 days prior with no issues. Lately after I collect my quests the bot proceeds to run directly into the middle of the spiders in The Darkwood and gets swarmed to death. The bot states that it's goal is to kill Mob with ID: 47303 14 times.

The only thing I think it could be getting confused with is the quest to kill 14 Ghosts at Largo's outlook.