• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Haslassistant - Mob grinder with Hasla/Group features

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Karls, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. netorod

netorod New Member

Nice Karls *o*

2. seanpowers

seanpowers New Member

excited!

3. Karls

Karls New Member Buddy Store Developer

Ah well update time, incase some are willing to experiment with the new features:
      - It's marked as alpha because I'm unsure how good/stable it really is. For solo farming in Karkasse it still works well here at least, but didn't get that much testing in yet.
      - Plugin might crash AB when closing the form, the workaround is to stop the plugin in plugin manager (Edit: still happens)
      - Purse opening triggers have been changed, mostly to stop opening when you get to full HP/Mana, so purses get mostly saved for downtime between fights (still needs more work)
      - Shield setting has been removed and is now auto-detected (please report if it still says "Shield equipped: false" in log when starting combat while you have one equipped)
      - There is an assist mode in the combat options in main tab. When activated it will only assist party leader for new targets (but still select targets the normal way when aggroed). That one is totally untested, so interested to hear feedback about it.
      - There are Flute/Lute options in the Gear tab, but they might not always get saved properly between sessions
      - There is a pet option in the gear tab as well (the resurrect checkbox does nothing, it will always try to rez). The bot will spawn that pet when launching combat (unless you already have one out, if won't check that it's the correct one) and will try to rez it everytime it dies (and will stop trying to rez for that session if resurrecting fails). That part seems quite ok, it's just dumb at the moment (it won't check if there is a mob in aggro range of the dead pet before running there). Also it won't activate the pet skills or change the pet mode, so that has to be done manually for now. And melee combat pets still seem to block some mobs a lot (making them immune to damage while they can't find a straight path to your character)
      - There is a "DeathRoutes" folder in the plugin's folder where you can put paths to run back from respawn. The paths can have any name (with the .db3 extension) but must contain a "Respawn" point near the respawn and a "Pew" point where the bot should start combat again. Like the pet rez stuff, it's VERY DUMB at the moment and will just run straight there without engaging any mobs on the way (and won't use the mount for now)

Edit: still working nicely on solo test run with the pet, it just ended being more efficient to leave the combat pet on follow (to not turn mobs immune to damage - at least one thing that might work out a lot better as melee), he dies a lot from aggro but plugin has been good at rezzing it so far (and he went from level 35 to 37)

Edit 2: another thing I forgot to mention, the path selection on death is random: it takes all paths, shuffles them then takes the first one it finds with a close enough "Respawn" point so it could be used to change farming areas on death (assuming it doesn't just pick the same one again). Also, if you start combat near a peace zone it will try to load a path from DeathRoutes for convenience (well at least mine, makes testing easier!)

Edit 3: if you're making paths for run-on-death, also include a "Rebuff" point just out of the peace zone, it will be used in next version (working on making it clear mobs on its way also). Also use short distance between points (10 instead of the 20 in default should be good), so it can check for mobs on your way often enough.

removed file, check next post a bit below for next experimental update

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    4. xseekx

xseekx Member

Awesome, will test tonight. Flute/Lute option should be great!

5. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

thank u ! u are a hero!!!

6. Karls

Another small update:
      - Death routes & pet rez now check for mobs on the way to kill them rather than run into them
      - Changed some code around so it makes more sense

Attached Files:

7. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

hey i have a problem when i create a path te first point i need to rename as a "Respawn" and the last point as a "Pew"? but when i died nothing happens

8. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

ok now it works but the optin that fight enemys in the way... its a problem if u are in sandeep and u find practice scarecrow because they respawn so fast
      sorry for my english

9. Karls

Can you try adding the practice scarecrow to your ignore list in the second tab? It should stop targeting them then.

10. Nurik1983

Nurik1983 New Member

Will oposite please how to create a path from Respawn and how about Heal

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    11. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

PERFECT Thankk u !! . One more thing i saw the flute thing but when my character is out of mana he doesnt play it to restore mana :(

12. netorod

netorod New Member

Karls, some times when my bot dies, seem the script don't click on "Return to temple" but he back to temple, and the window don't close '-'

One more thing... PERFECT back to the spot *o*

13. Nurik1983

Nurik1983 New Member

how to create a path to create a path point sign nothing reprochait

14. argheage81

argheage81 Member

Karls in 15 days you will get some more donation from me
      Your plugin is so awesome.....everything work like charm.

15. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

same here!
      karls seriously man you're awesome maybe yo ucan fix this with a delay after u dead because you go back so fast maybe 1 second after u dead it will fine

16. Karls

Thanks in advance argheage81 :)

Good idea for the delay after dying, I'll add that.
      For the flute, there was a typo in the code, it was checking your HP instead of Mana to trigger the flute, so it should work in next version.
      And if anyone was able to test assist mode in a team/raid, I'm interested to know how well/bad it worked.

For path creation, maybe I should write a simple tutorial on how to use the GPS Editor if it could help some of you? Not sure if there is one around already on the forums.

17. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

i tested assist mode yesterday in hasla... its works perfect! :) and for the path.db3 its easy you only need to open your path with gps editor and edit the first point as "Respawn" and the last point as "Pew" hope it help someone

18. LtFighter

LtFighter New Member

please make a tutorial on how to use the gps editor i have no clue what i am doing and i tried to watch the current tutorial and its private...

19. Karls

20. Nurik1983

Nurik1983 New Member

set everything as in the description, put the path signed point moves away from the statue a couple of meters and standing still is not working :(

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.