• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Haslassistant - Mob grinder with Hasla/Group features

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Karls, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nurik1983

Nurik1983 New Member

how about auto loot in a group

2. Bobabob

Bobabob New Member

Great Job. You got my donation!.

3. Karls

Karls New Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks Bobab!

Nurik: current test version has some issues running back from respawn, should have it fixed now (at least it works fine again here) and I should put out another update tonight with that fix and a few other things. For team looting, if you tick "Loot Corpses", it will try to loot the target it kills. If you're talking about rolling on items, make sure you have the "Looting" button on "On".

4. Nurik1983

Nurik1983 New Member

it is good that there will be a new version. It would be more healing in the branch of healing and rates will not be. Sorry for my English but prejudice through translator

5. Karls

New version in main post since it's a bit more polished, I removed the settings save when closing the form incase that was causing the crashes but couldn't confirm if it worked yet.

Edit for a changelog between the last test version and that 2.1.2 beta:
      - Fixed walk back to not get back in combat after a few waypoints (and added delay after death before clicking button)
      - Added a requirement of 3 free inv slots to open purses (and patron detection, to start opening when getting close to cap for F2P players as well)
      - And just some more minor code changes I think

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    6. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

Thankks

7. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

did u add the daly after u dead?

8. Voyager92

Voyager92 Member

The plugin looks great, I specially like how you don't need to set a rotation, I like the "plug and play" of it...

Btw man, can you tell me why the flute/lute is not working/showing in the least of consumables? And it would be nice if it had an option for the toon to drink/eat to restore mp/hp, and a settings to auto-start, for example to leave it overnight and it the game crashed or dc, it would automatically have combate and loot ON when the plugin started.

9. Voyager92

Voyager92 Member

Btw, about the Play Instrument and eat food, I noticed that the code was commented, so I put the following and it is now using the equipped instrument and eating some food.

Code:
      if (core.hpp() < 70) {

if (core.skillCooldown(14900 /*"Play Instrument"*/) == 0) {
      		UseSkillAndWait(14900 /*"Play Instrument"*/, true); 
      	}

UseItemAndWait(34003, true); // id for Adventurer's Vegetable bread, need to change for other food.

}

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    10. Dadiats

Dadiats New Member

When I starting the game, receives this message

Code:
      Loading settings
      Form Abort Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Haslassistant.Haslassistant.PluginStop() in d:\Download\Arch\Plugins\Haslassistant\Haslassistant.cs:line 66
      Any ideas?

11. Karls

Voyager, are you using the last version (2.1.2)? Flute/Lute should work fine in that one.

Dadiats, is that showing when plugin is running while you're in server/character selection? Or maybe the first loading screen if you have it on autorun?

12. Dadiats

Dadiats New Member

This is the first thing that appears to me in the log, during the first loading screen in game. And yes, I have it selected on autorun.

Here again Haslaassistance.dll log:
      Code:
      Form Close Exception: Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created.
      Form Abort Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Haslassistant.Haslassistant.PluginStop() in d:\Download\Arch\Plugins\Haslassistant\Haslassistant.cs:line 66
      and here is the main log:
      Code:
      13:31:22: Game Client detected
      13:31:23: Authentication success! Checking for store products. This may take a while.
      13:31:23: Done. Receive info about 0 buddy store plugins.
      13:32:07: Connection hooked: ***
      13:32:07: Detected Trion world account login: ***
      13:32:10: Script [D:\Download\Arch\Plugins\Haslassistant\Haslassistant.dll] run error:
      13:32:10: Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      13:32:10: Stack trace:    at Haslassistant.FormMain.SetCore(Core core) in d:\Download\Arch\Plugins\Haslassistant\FormMain.cs:line 103
         at Haslassistant.Haslassistant.PluginRun() in d:\Download\Arch\Plugins\Haslassistant\Haslassistant.cs:line 85

13. Karls

Ok I see what's happening then, I'll fix that for next update then (just avoid autorun until then).

And about auto-starting combat/loot Voyager92, I was thinking about it as well and it's doable for the simple "start with combat/loot on", if that's good enough for what you want (might also need a way to remember where the anchor was, to really resume things correctly after a crash/dc)

Edit: if there are any brave souls attempting to close the forums, any crashing happening with the 2.1.2 version? Also I'll probably post another update this evening (in the thread) including potion/food, but will be a mostly untested, so feedback will be appreciated again ;)

14. Voyager92

Voyager92 Member

Hey man, since I was gonna leave it overnight, I decided to test the latest stable version, version 2.0.5, it's farming slow so far because my sorcery is low(not because of the plugin), so when I came to see how it was doing, by some miracle I had no DC, unfortunately that message below appeared, and the plugin was unloaded, and right after I clicked ok, it crashed AB.
      [​IMG]

About the auto-start, it would be great with a check for gamestate, it should be more than enough a "start with combat/loot on", if you could do that, it would make overnight grinding way more reliable.
      Code:
      if (gameState == GameState.Ingame)

PS: Awesome plugin.

EDIT: In version 2.0.5, everytime it DCs it gives a series of errors, three to be more exact, that one above included, that also crashes AB, testing version 2.1.2 now, flute/lute working fine.

15. Legalbuddy

Legalbuddy New Member

Looking forward to the healing mode. Currently i haven't been able to find a working alternative!

16. Karls

2.1.3 beta is available in main post:
      - New options in 3rd tab for potions & food. Food is used out of combat (after regen skills and before flute/lute) and potions in combat (when you drop below 15% HP or 10% Mana atm). Pretty much untested but I'm confident that it works fine.
      - You must enter the complete name of the consumable for all the ones you want to use (but case doesn't matter). You can check that you have the correct name with the button below text boxes (or watch AB's log when starting combat)
      - You can now also add a cooldown between each food and potion use to not burn your stock too quickly
      - Fixed enervate/earthen grip combo a bit (mostly to not run out of Magic Circle when target is at max range)

Also edited 2nd post to have links to a spec builder for each class, so you can see which skills are in (which also made me realise a few good ones are missing, will soon be time to start working on that again)

Edit: seems I forgot to write the code to make the auto-start options working, will make another update a bit later tonight with hopefully fixes for other issues as well.

17. argheage81

argheage81 Member

Karls i cant tell you enough how awesome you and your plugins are ......this and gilda star both top plugins.

18. JokerO0o

JokerO0o Member

KArls for pressident!

19. Voyager92

Voyager92 Member

Having a problem with the run back routine, recorded using your post, , recorded "Respawn" point and "Pew" point at the end, and it didnt run back, even tho I got the following in the Log, it only start running back after a while when you manually start to run back, and it pick up after a certain point.

Code:
      Character died :( Triggering death routine to try to run back to farm spot
      Success load 53 points and 50 links + and 0 polygons.

db3 file
      DB3 File on tinyupload.com

PS: Using latest .13 version

20. Karls

You're missing a link to connect the last two points (the "Pew" one and the one right before) in your path, so I assume that's the issue.

And I'll print the GPS errors to the log for next version, so it might be easier to figure out why your character is standing still.

Edit: and couldn't find anything else to fix, so 2.1.4 is up in main post with the auto-start loot/combat options working for those who wanted it and the display of GPS errors so no point to update yours if you didn't want either of these. Next update will surely be more substantial (and further away) unless there are some easily fixable issues with latest features.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.