• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] HazzDruid [Premium Edition]

Discussion in 'Druid' started by hazard, Feb 7, 2011.

1. hazard

hazard Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

NO LOG = NO ASSISTANCE!
      The simple matter of the fact is I can NOT diagnose what is wrong without a log. Getting messages about
      not healing etc, however I can't see how you have HonorBuddy configured. Can't see what plugins your using
      and cant see what error messages are showing! Please use your brain and attach a log! Thank you.

2. Xavier227

Xavier227 New Member

Here you go

Attached Files:

3. hazard

Here is your problem:
      Code:
         at HazzDruid.class2.Lifebloom() in c:\Users\Xavier\Desktop\HB\CustomClasses\HazzDruid\HazzDruid.cs:line 894
         at HazzDruid.class2.Combat() in c:\Users\Xavier\Desktop\HB\CustomClasses\HazzDruid\HazzDruid.cs:line 91
         at HazzDruid.class2.Pulse() in c:\Users\Xavier\Desktop\HB\CustomClasses\HazzDruid\HazzDruid.cs:line 30
      Did you try using LazyRaider for Battlegrounds? HazzDruid is not designed to use LazyRaider for Battlegrounds.
      What is causing all those errors in your log? When I check my logs I have no errors. (See attached)

Note: Try disabling Lifebloom, I never use that in Battlegrounds and I think that is what is causing the error.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
    4. hazard

OK just tested and yes that is what is causing the problem. If you disable Lifebloom when using for Battlegrounds you don't get any errors. You can use LazyRaider but I would NOT recommend it as it stops and turns for you when trying to run etc...

5. crooked

crooked New Member

Was initially having some problems going OOM on heroics, but I tweaked some percentiles [and found a better geared tank], and it ran great all evening.

Good stuff.

6. HB9425S64

HB9425S64 New Member

Can you upload a screenshot or something of your settings. Starting with heroics next week and I want to try this out. But I've always had mana problems with this one, so therefore I've always used TCResto Druid cc.

7. pkinrules

pkinrules New Member

Tried it on some trash in LFR and it only managed 4khps.The bot never did any aoe healing when it said it was switching to aoe and i had to stop the bot and heal myself.

Attached Files:

8. hazard

Disable all plugins, check your class settings as it should only say 'Detected # Switchting to AoE!' when in Moonkin or Bear/Cat form.
      It should not be detecting friendly players as enemy's.

9. pkinrules

pkinrules New Member

Did what you said and got no change.Even turned all settings off except the resto settings and im still at 4khps :(

Attached Files:

10. govor

govor New Member

just tested on my dru LFR(hagara) about 11k hps. ilvl 374, seems good build)

11. Shuklu

Shuklu New Member

Just tested this on a test dummy as balance and it does not cast moonfire or sunfire. Yes, i checked the settings and it's set to cast moonfire.

12. Scrubbish

Scrubbish New Member

Has anyone tested this out as a bear CC for BG's?. I've been trying to find a pvp bear CC and haven't had much luck.

13. TehDanno

TehDanno Member

Where do you put/install this, and how do you use it? I'm still new here and can't find any information on how to use CCs or CSs. I have it in my honorbuddy folder but whenever I try loading any of it as a profile or whatever none of the files ever show up. Do I have to overwrite the custom classes druid data with these or what?

14. Scrubbish

Scrubbish New Member

you put it in the custom classes folder under honorbuddy

15. hazard

Moonfire & Sunfire is working. Just tested it myself.

16. TehDanno

TehDanno Member

That's only half answers my question, from then on it automatically selects these for when using your druid or what? And the whole folder or only the files within the folder?

Edit: Never mind I think I've got it, set up all the pvp gear I'd like to get and am about to give it a test run.

Edit: Ok so far I notice it spamming dem shout out of combat, I'm also using bear form mode. Also looks like the Rotation priority is off abit too. I'm not even sure which skills it's trying to use. Everything is selected in the profile so yeah.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    17. hazard

Probably not the best idea to just tick all the boxes in the settings. Only tick the ones that your druid has talents for.
      A little wow knowledge is required to sort your settings.

18. TehDanno

TehDanno Member

Well only one I should probably turn off is swipe for pvp. Really I use all of the skills that are ticked when I play, I suppose it's too much for HB to think about. Like rotation priority. I'm noticing that's one thing pirox was alot better at was pvp, once you had all your skills set up and casting macros in the order of the skills you wanted to use it was way more solid then what I've been watching HB do in pvp. Also I'm noticing is, this CS and HB never pulls with charge as a druid when it should, and doesn't even stealth as cat either. Just runs up on a player and spams random stuff. Also I've noticed which might be unrelated to this CS is that. Alot of the time the bot while moving to point A to point B will stop for a second and back track a couple of steps, which in turn looks VERY bottish. I'm going to post something about it somewhere in the forums later to see what others might say about it or if there's a better BGbuddy profile to use other then what I guess BGbuddy uses on it's own or however that works... I did think this was better then pirox when I was setting stuff up only because it's easier to use. But now I'm being reminded that easier isn't always better nor nearly as solid, so to speak.

19. hazard

As stated on previous posts Bear form is still a little buggy and Cat Form is still in basic stages.
      If you use Moonkin or heal it should work just fine :)

20. Shuklu

Shuklu New Member

Tested it again and it still don't work.

Attached Files: