• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: ArchaeologyBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Mar 25, 2011.

1. nihon

nihon Member

Have you tried with the Singular CC ?

It might be that you are using a CC that are designed for use with LazyRaider for an example.

2. crazy008

crazy008 New Member

I'm using the Archeology profile it came with and just hit start. I'm a noob, and all the guides on here look nothing like what's running.

3. primo

primo New Member

Acreology doesnt use a profile

4. crazy008

crazy008 New Member

so, what do I do to let my toon fight?
      Other idea too is that with all the flying around you go by lots of nodes for mining and herbing. Is there a way to let the toon stop and gather along the way?

5. primo

primo New Member

the CC you use makes up his mind to fight or not, and no arc doesnt herb and grind for you

6. crazy008

crazy008 New Member

how do I get a cc loaded along with AB?

can you recommend one for a mage? I did get the amplify one, but I don't think I did it right.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
    7. marleym

marleym New Member

AB is amazing. Over the weekend using it for ~12 hours a day, I got all the pets and mounts. Also got a few of the crappy 85 epics and various trinkets.

I use the addon NPCScan and I noticed while doing it I found the Time Lost Proto and the Camel Figurine.

I tried using Rare killer but I couldn't get it working along side AB. Anyone know how I can do this?

Also, I haven't really had a chance to search through the XMLs and what not, but am I able to set it to mine certain nodes while it's flying around surveying? I don't really want it to mine copper etc.

8. Jasminelover

Jasminelover New Member

okay don't know if this is an AB problem or CC problem but it won't use flight paths. Is that as intended?

9. crazy008

crazy008 New Member

I don't think it's supposed to use the flight paths. But I could be wrong.

My experience is that it does a lot better in Eastern Kingdoms than it does in Kalimdor. It runs extremely smooth in Eastern Kingdoms. In Kalimdor it gets lost, starts moving zig-zag like crazy in lots of places until you stop the bot, runs into the ceiling a lot, can't seem to find the trainer, and stands around for long periods of time.

I figured out how to add the cc on this new version I apparently have. You need to create a CustomClasses folder in your HonorBuddy directory and add the cc of your choice in there.

10. amputations

amputations Active Member

Guys what digsites do you blacklist in Eastern Kingdoms? Im mostly gonna go for trolldigsites and I want to know which digsites that stucks the bot and makes you logout/disconnect.

11. Qosmo

Qosmo New Member

Love to see an option for using keystones for certain solves only. I have a couple hundred night elf but don't want to click the option to use keystone to help solve because I can sell the Tol'vir ones for almost a 1000g. Love the bot though, working on the Vial of Sands recipe.

12. lickalime

lickalime New Member

wont work in mixed mode just q for av and waits for port

13. Twinge

Twinge New Member

Hallo,

ich hab ein Problem mit dem Archaeology-Buddy. Und zwar baut dieser mir keine vollst?ndigen Artefakte zusammen. Sobald ich 200 Fragmente aus einer bestimmten Fraktion zusammen habe, bugt der rum und meint nur, er k?nne nicht mehr davon sammeln, da das cap erreicht ist. Dazu kommt dass noch s?mtliche Ausgrabungsst?tten total verbugt sind (gegen Wand fliegen usw.) oder mein Char einfach nur total Stier rumsteht und gar nichts mehr macht. Kein Plan was das soll, aber Spa? macht es alle mal nicht. Habe jetzt schon zwei Ausgrabungsst?tten auf meiner Blacklist, was auf dauer wenig Sinn macht.

P.S. Sorry f?r mein schlechtes Englisch.

Halo

14. aprisma

aprisma New Member

Toon hang on a bone and cast mount again for hours .................

logfile included (rar -file)

PLEASE ALLOW RAR EXTENSION ........

thanx,
      cheers

Attached Files:

15. HB4534N58

HB4534N58 New Member

wasn't sure where to put this since I'm pretty sure it's a glitch within honorbuddy itself and not the arch bot. but I left it running overnight to get some levels. came back in the morning to find he was outside grommash hold under a ledge repeatedly casting his mount. I looked through the log and noticed that he did this for about 6 hours until I woke up and caught it.

Attached Files:

16. JulePils

JulePils Banned

Hi there, just tried AB, but.. It won't start diging by itself? What to do?

17. Altoids

Altoids New Member

AB fails solving when plugin Arhcy is used...

It took me awhile to notice the trend, but AB works fine and solves artifacts when I wasn't running my regular plugins - but when I was running it this evening, it would fail to solve the artifacts when I was running Archy, the Archeology plugin.

I like that plugin cause it shows the nearest digsites so even when I'm botting, I can see where I'm heading to, how far it currently is as I fly in and which type it is. But when AB states that it's solving an artifact, it actually doesn't. After a min or so it will then attempt to do an unstuck routine and try again... but until I actually solve it myself manually, it doesn't succeed. And once I do solve it, then AB functions normally... until it attempts to solve it's next artifact.

I'm attaching a log - some times to note:

5:02 - attempted to solve an artifact - I let it fail until 5:05 when I manually solved it myself.
      5:16 - attempted to solve an artifact - and I had toggled Archy so that it wasn't visible on screen, but it was still loaded... had to solve manually at 5:19.
      5:38 - same... solved manually at 5:42.

After this I turned off Archy and reloaded UI... and AB proceeded to work as normal - including solving artifacts without issues.

Any ideas on if this can be fixed so that it could work while Archy was loaded? As I said, it's just nice that when I am around the machine that I can see how far it is until the dig site and details on what I'm working on.

18. Scottymc

Scottymc New Member

Where is the download link for htis lol?

19. amputations

amputations Active Member

Lol check the botlist in HBprogram, its at the top.

20. Freiraum

Freiraum Member

What should I set about collecting artifacts only troll?

current settings
      Solving:
      Solve-Troll
      x Automatically solve artifacts
      x Use Keystones while solving

Blacklisting
      by Type
      everything except Troll

What am I doing wrong? He is still looking for all types of artifacts.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011