• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: ArchaeologyBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Mar 25, 2011.

1. BubbaDad

BubbaDad Member

There are a few other tidbits that are cool and take up bag space. And you get the cool titles and achievements.

2. qingqingqing

qingqingqing New Member

I have everything set up and this worked fine for when I was trying to level. All I want the bot to do is to do some digsites in Pandaria. That's it. No where else. But when I start the bot, she just flies south until she dies of fatigue. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong or what I can do? I know it's pretty vague but I haven't changed any setting except to not autotrain since I'm already 600.

EDIT: At the bottom it says it's trying to go to the Arch trainer... how do I keep her from doing that.

3. BubbaDad

BubbaDad Member

Hmmm, u using a profile? I dunno much about Arch Buddy. Sounds strange.

4. Eyegasm

Eyegasm New Member

i blacklisted every type but Tolvir, but the bot still goes all the way around kalimdor taking evry damn digsite? Is there a way to make it just circle around in uldum?

5. Kmica

Kmica Member

Whats the point circling in Uldum if u have max 4 (not 100% sure about 4,but its a fixed number) dig sites per continent active?
      U clear Uldum and until u clear at least 1 of the other dig sites, there wont be a dig site spawn in Uldum for sure.

Kmica

6. xchasm

xchasm New Member

When does it automatic level ?

7. ffzeus

ffzeus Member

Doesn't find any digsites

Just spams no dig sites found and stands there. Panda on EK. There is a dig site in Duskwood I am standing on when running this.

Log attached.

Thx!

View attachment Archy.txt

NM, found it. Display Digsites was unchecked on he map options. *What a dumbass!*:eek:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    8. plzdontban

plzdontban New Member

Like 20% of the digsites don't work correctly. Is this being kept up to date?

9. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

Yes it is but with this statement we cannot help you.
      If a digsite is not working please report which one and attach a logfile.

10. plzdontban

plzdontban New Member

View attachment archlog.zip Many digsites are not working for me, they either get stuck on things, or do the same spot over and over etc. Here is a log of one of the issues, it does this and just logs itself out, hbrelog won't load it back either.

11. plzdontban

plzdontban New Member

For some reason it's only druids having this issue, if that help's diagnostically in any way

EDIT: manually setting druid mount to 40120 seems to have fixed it for now

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    12. cowtongue

cowtongue New Member

I love this bot, and it runs so well. A couple friends and I have been running it on Eastern Kingdoms for nearly everyday since November/December-ish. (Don't ask why lol.)

Just wanted to note a couple minor problems that my friends and I have ran into since the start of running this bot, though:

One and two are the most major out of the four.

1.) Any digsite with a body of water adjacent to slightly steep land results in a problem where the bot loops between 2 surveys. Nek'Mani Wellsprings, Sunken Temple, and Infectis Scar are three digsites I can think of that this occurs with. I did post a bug report on the bug site, but I noticed that the other bug reports (there was one on this problem too) may have gone unnoticed. I'll post what I posted there here. This is specifically for Infectis Scar:

Overview: Due to cliffs and water in the area of this digsite, the bot haves a hard time. Many times it'll try to fly out of the water onto a piece of land, but it'll land on the part of the land that's too steep. This results in the player falling back in the water. It thinks it has surveyed the supposed area, and it goes to a different location that points it back towards the problem spot. It loops over and over. Sometimes, when it fails, it swims deep into the water. It is possible for it to eventually get the correct survey, but it lengthens the time by a lot.

Steps to Reproduce: Run ArchaeologyBuddy in Eastern Kingdoms and wait for the Infectis Scar digsite. The bot will attempt to go on land from the water. It isn't 100% to occur, and I believe it only happens when certain fossil spots are activated.

Actual Results: Bot keeps falling back into water and looping.

Expected Results: It should have gone further into the land and not fallen back in the water.

Build Date & Hardware: HB 2.5.10217.732 and Windows 8.1.

Additional Builds and Platforms: This has occurred since late last year. Any builds from then to now has had the problem. It has also occurred on Windows 7.

Additional Information: This occurs with many other areas (Nek'mani Wellsprings and Sunken Temple both on Eastern Kingdoms) that have water and slightly steep land adjacent to the water. I will try to post a bug report on every one I can find.

Sorry if I'm not too detailed with the description of the next three. They're all problems I've noticed commonly occurring, but I need to see it happen again to see exactly what goes wrong. I figured I'd just post them to see if anyone else knows what I'm talking about.

2.) Many, many times I see the bot try to travel through the huge tree above Twilight Grove in Duskwood in Eastern Kingdoms. I didn't notice anything in the recent build notes for this, but I have yet to see if this occurs or not with the current build. I'll update this if I do find that it still occurs, so this report isn't definite yet.

Anyway, the problem is that the tree is difficult for the bot to travel through. I think it has to do with the click-to-move and all the leaves in the area.

3.) Jintha'Alor has always been kind of wierd. I don't think this one happens all the time, so it may be a while before I update this with a detailed post.

4.) The bridge (Thandol Span?) in between Arathi Highlands and Wetlands has a spot where the bridge is slightly raised. The bot occasionally has trouble getting to this spot (doesn't jump) and just walks into it. I'll update this with a screenshot or something when I run into it.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    13. vrx21

vrx21 New Member

edit nvm posted below

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    14. vrx21

vrx21 New Member

Sometimes when selecting use keystones to solve it doesn't use the keystones in my invent (troll), does it not work if I buy on AH?

15. eepohno

eepohno Member

I was reading archived posts. Only lifetime members can use the flying mount for this? Very much would love to get arch up for the pets~

16. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

<waves at Eepohno, and chuckles>,

Nae, that information is VERY old. Best to ignore the archives, everything they say is horribly out of date, and Honorbuddy simply doesn't work that way any more.

ArchaeologyBuddy has been shipped as part of Honorbuddy for a very long time now.

cheers,
      chinajade

17. eepohno

eepohno Member

Ahh thanks much ^^!! *hugs* once my monk healer is 90 so going to try it out!

18. Frek

Frek New Member

is there any way to prioritize certain kind of digsites over others?

would be awesome if you're farming rares

19. Kuki

Kuki New Member

Just blacklist the digsites you don't want to farm. If only blacklisted digsites are left, the bot should farm them until there's one not on the list.

20. eepohno

eepohno Member

Thank you for this! *tear eyed hugs of joy* went 1-600 in less then a day O.O only got stuck once on a big tree. but just stopped the bot and moved her out of it, started the bot n was fine ^_^

I am curious however..if I can use this in pandara lands or other lands to do their discovery things?