• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: ArchaeologyBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Mar 25, 2011.

1. skillt

skillt Moderator Moderator

i wonder where are all the stuck fix´s in 748 ... we reportet many digi spots but nothing happens ?

2. moose123

moose123 Banned

I'm unable to exit setting by pressing the x button. Did I do something wrong? I don't see any ok button or cancel button

3. SkuaR

SkuaR New Member

+1 please fix asap, I get disconnected and "stoped" in HBRelog when get stuck in those points

4. Tricen

Tricen Community Developer

I've ran this bot countless hours (over 25 hours), not once have had a issue. There is one area that is loaded with mobs, that take's the bot some time to deal with. Turning that area from a 5 minute dig to a 20 minute dig due to mobs, but flawlessly ran.

5. skillt

skillt Moderator Moderator

25 hours ? run it 24/7 few weeks and you will get the bugy digis

6. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Moose123,

What X button? You should probably open a new thread in the Support forum, and be certain to attach you full log that captures the issue. You will also need to be much more informative in the problem description when opening that thread.

cheers,
      chinajade

7. vinnyjf

vinnyjf New Member

make sure you have show digsite enabled on your map

8. evilspurv

evilspurv New Member

like 1/3rd node i digg up and it tries to loot it only says "this is already beeing used".
      It try to loot it again, it opens the node, then it cannot loot. 3 times, then mounts up and flies to next place...
      Any takers?

9. Hospital1

Hospital1 New Member

Hi, I have found a bug (?) ,the bot goes in a loop in the "Valley of Emperors" in Kun'Lai summit, precisely it tries to find a node doing the same path but never finding it. It finds the first 2 arctifact and then goes in a loop because it can't find it. I looked at the dig site list to blacklist it, but there isn't any dig site with that name :/
      When I see it again looping I will post a log :D

10. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

I would like to request a slight change to ArchaeologyBuddy.

Just today, I saw a shaman from the oposite faction come to my bot, hex him, and the bot kept trying to survey ignoring the fact that he was CC'ed. I don't know if other cc methods like sheep also work for this.

But it was a dead giveaway to identify a bot. No one would EVER try to keep surveying when under CC.

My petition is, would it be possible for AB to stop surveying when under CC effects? Thank you.

PD: Saw the same shaman doing that to several other people who were farming Arch in uldum. He just leave after doing so, it was clear as day he meant that as a Bot id'ing system.
      Maybe the arch bans that have been suffered lately are related, or maybe not. But changing that would be a QoL change after all.

11. chinajade

Hi, all,

If you need assistance, or would like issues to be addressed, we need to see the full log attached of whatever event you are encountering.

cheers,
      chinajade

12. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Hi Chinajade,

I appreciate the support, but I'm not gonna be able to report a log of it as all my archbuddy bots have been banned.
      Anyway, if you really want to test it yourself, grab a shaman , duel a bot of yours, accept and activate archaeology buddy of the bot. You will see how, even being hexed, the bot keeps trying to survey (even the cast bar appears).

13. chinajade

[size=+1]Thread closed until a "Released" version of Honorbuddy becomes available[/size]

This thread was never meant to support "Test" or "Beta" releases of Honorbuddy. As such, we're closing this thread until a "Release" version of Honorbuddy becomes available.

If you would like to report an issue with a "Beta" or "Test" release, please report them to the Beta release thread:

Also, please remember to attach your full log that captures the issue:

cheers,
      chinajade

14. gunsandunicorns

gunsandunicorns New Member

serious question: did you guys EVER have a look at the flying behavior of this bot during the last 2 weeks? when it flys from one digsite to the next in pandaria? by look i mean longer than 1 minute... just wow. pray that no one is next or behind you when flying, this is a guaranteed insta report/ban.

15. ArcanjoBR

ArcanjoBR New Member

Thats why you should bot safe, watching your Toon while Botting.

This image is a axample of how the bot will react when facing a Mounting (ez)
      [​IMG]

So when navigating from a digsite to another one it will do some "square" moves to up or down to reach the direction.

16. gunsandunicorns

gunsandunicorns New Member

this has zero to do with the current fly behavior. i don't know how to describe it, the only option i could think of is making a short video. but then again i believe the developers should at least check their product and they should know about this issue, because this is SO obvious. i'm using archebuddy for a long time, -- this flying issue is a issue since the first update after 6.0.2 was applied. it's BOLD, you realize it after using the bot for a maximum of 10 minutes. and no, trust me i know how to bot smart, but there is a HUGE difference between botting smart and between the bot flying "spastically" and staccato-like (when NO ONE and nothing is around, high up in the air, as i said this has nothing to do with the behavior you described. especially since this issue only occured after 6.0.2 - flying with archeologybuddy was fine before, it never had this fly behavior before).. because this doesn't mean to bot smart, this means to fly to every digsite manually because it's behavior screams "ban me" every few minutes when flying to a new digsite, - which makes the use of the bot completely useless.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    17. iwe

iwe New Member

I'm having this problem;
      [ArchBuddy]: Tried to open the artifact more than 10 times, blacklisting the current digsite for 2 hours to avoid a current WoW bug.

It's doing this all the time, i dunno if i got wrong settings or wassup. Any help?

And again;
      [ArchBuddy]: Collecting Fossil Archaeology Find (Fossil Archaeology Find - Object - World of Warcraft) #1
      [ArchBuddy]: Tried to open the artifact more than 10 times, blacklisting the current digsite for 2 hours to avoid a current WoW bug.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    18. pingo1

pingo1 New Member

Hi,

I've been snooping around for an answer but I can't seem to find it.
      My problem is that my char just flies to the excavation point and then sort of back and forth for ~200 yards and never gets any work done at all. Other times the bot just flies to the excavation point and bypasses it- only to fly out to sea and stops just Before it hits fatigue.
      Is there anything I need to config?

19. ArcanjoBR

ArcanjoBR New Member

Tried to open the artifact more than 10 times, blacklisting it to avoid a current WoW

I've a problem when running ArchBuddy

When the Bot find any artifact it's trying to collect but always show "item already in use".

View attachment 756 2014-11-06 21.46.txt

20. chinajade

Hi, ArcanjoBR,

This is not the right log for the problem you describe. But, your log shows many many errors of a damaged Honorbuddy installation.

You need to do a "clean install" as described here:

You should not install any third-party products, and you should disable streaming from the Buddy Store.

If you can repeat the problem with this 'clean' configuration, you should go to the Support forum with the correct log that captures the issue, and ask for help. The problem is not an Archeology bug, but something wrong with your particular Honorbuddy installation.

If the 'clean install' repairs your issue, then enable the third-party products one at a time until you figure out which one is causing you grief.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: ArcanjoBR's original post w/log[/size]