• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: ArchaeologyBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Mar 25, 2011.

1. wak13

wak13 New Member

IS it supposed to use flightpaths to get to the dig spots? Mine just uses the mount eventhough it seems FP's would be a bit faster... jw! ( I do have use FP checked under bot settings)

2. deanobro

deanobro Member

Turn off your paid plugin.

3. OK.Stop

OK.Stop New Member

Actually ive been afking Kalimdor night after night. Basically nothing can stop you. Eastern kingdoms though i come back after 30 min and find myself inside a tree in twilight highlands somehow. Couldnt even get out manually had to use unstuck.

4. GIVEMEANAME

GIVEMEANAME Active Member

Any one have a list of digsites for the new cataclysm areas so i can blacklist them in kalimdor and eastern kingdoms ?

Would like to find kalimdor artifacts at some point - just cba with dieing from going to cata area and pulling about 10 mobs;

5. brad38125

brad38125 New Member

love the bot, had to blacklist nellspring area in stv. bot died from dismounting over Zul Grub. Thanks for all the hard work.

6. wak13

wak13 New Member

hmmm makes sense! But then wouldn't it not use the flying mount at all? I would like it to use Fp's to get to the zone and then fly to the dig site. Does it do this?

7. Omgowned

Omgowned New Member

Okay so i am using arch buddy on my 82 rogue...just started arch today...its only taken me from level 1-65 in like 5 hours...is this bad?

8. Ilovemywife

Ilovemywife Member

Do you have it set to solve automaticly? Also have it use fragments.

9. HB5070O38

HB5070O38 New Member

I cannot get AB to work it says it is only compatible with HB 2.0.0.3804

10. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Ruins of Ravenwind. Blacklist it, it runs into the building in the middle and doesn't figure it out (was like that ALL day and I didn't notice)

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Issue: When leveling Arch and skill capped for current profession level trained (375 of 375 for example), if Auto-Solve has been enabled it will continue to solve even though no additional skill ups can occur without a trip to the trainer. I typically leave auto train off, but even if enabled can will miss out skill ups for solves while AFK'ing at skill level 375 and 450 since auto train doesn't support trainer trips at these levels. Ideally would collect fragments until no more can be accumulated effectively banking them for when a trainer trip can be made and skill ups realized.

Request: If Auto-Solve is enabled, only auto-solve if current skill equals 525 or current skill is less than current skill cap OR number of fragments of that type is equal to maximum that can be retained. This should allow the most effective use of fragments collected after reaching 375 and 450 while afk leveling arch with AB.

Last edited: May 10, 2011
    12. elgoonties

elgoonties Member

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an additional option that causes the bot to only solve artifacts if you have the appropriate number of keystones, regardless if you have the right number of fragments; I believe this would make to leveling/grinding archaeology much faster as each additional keystone will add 12 fragments for your next find. Not using a keystone for a solve will obviously mean you effectively miss out on 12 fragments per keystone slot.

Thanks
      Love your work.

13. cup0fcare

cup0fcare New Member

at the moment the biggest concern would be for it to work without getting stuck. Can't afk it, so whats the point of the bot?

14. shaorinor

shaorinor New Member

Did you have any troll sites to survey when it went to a fossil site? If the answer is no, then that's why it went to a fossil site. Because it didn't have any troll sites to go to.

15. HB9823T64

HB9823T64 New Member

How can I download this bot?

16. krangmang

krangmang New Member

I searched the thread but could not find a post covering it, so if this was covered I apologize.

I am having an issue with the bot getting stuck looting fragments after I have capped out on them. It will simply keep trying to loot them. I am trying to only do troll currently and have capped my night elf fragments, so whenever I hit a NE digsite the bot spams the loot and then shuts down. Any way to ignore the loot alltogether unless they are troll fragments?

17. lunatiq

lunatiq New Member

At Talramas digsite it keeps going inside and outside of the building there and doing nothing else.

18. blinkaustin

blinkaustin New Member

any idea how to fix this? problem i been getting

[ArchBuddy v1.1.0.390]:Searching for digsites...
      [ArchBuddy v1.1.0.390]:Couldn't find a valid landing point at Frostwhisper Gorge Digsite
      [ArchBuddy v1.1.0.390]:Couldn't find a valid landing point at Oneiros Digsite
      [ArchBuddy v1.1.0.390]:Couldn't find a valid landing point at Kodo Graveyard
      [ArchBuddy v1.1.0.390]:Couldn't find a valid landing point at Ironwood Digsite
      [ArchBuddy v1.1.0.390]:No digsites on the map
      [ArchBuddy v1.1.0.390]:Searching for digsites...

all other plugin works...

Loading Kalimdor_28_34
      Error reading file data #2: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.
      Loading Kalimdor_34_20
      Loading Kalimdor_34_20
      Changed tilemap to Kalimdor, Tiled: True

[1:27:29 PM:739] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
      at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
      at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.(Delegate e, Object[] args)
      [1:27:29 PM:740] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.(Delegate e, Object[] args)
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.Pulse()
      [1:27:29 PM:746] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.Pulse()
      at Styx.WoWPulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.()
      [1:27:29 PM:746] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

Last edited: May 13, 2011
    19. Infernex87

Infernex87 New Member

Is there any way to force AB to use flight form between nodes, regradless of distance? I find this incredibly frustrating that my druid is walking between all of these nodes.

20. Rthompson

Rthompson New Member

The plugin tends to go into fatigue areas and chains dies for me in northend. Any way you can fix this?