• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Cava?s Profiles--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by simon1123, Sep 12, 2012.

1. dx_001

dx_001 New Member

Hello, i don't speak English very well but I've go a problem with Cava. It doesn't start. I take a screenshot so View attachment 100441

2. Cava

Cava Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

invalid attachment

you can send to my email cavatuga@gmail.com if you have problems with upload

3. Battler624

Battler624 Member

Hello there Cava, I hope you are doing well.
      Anyway this is no message "maybe it is" i am just wishing that you would take a look at your panda 1-12 horde side it was disastrous that i've done it all by myself another but after that i had very few problems "stuck in a place trying to move is the most common one a tree or something" but that only happened so few times so its ok but other than that LOVELY profiles
      i've reached the outland in a 2 days time but this problem happened to me on all of my chars on both your and kickazz profiles
      the waiting for taxi in outland while this gets fixed if i restart the bot "actually all the problems get fixed this way" its pretty annoying
      i came here just to note that and hoping that if you can somehow implement the ability for the bot to log off if it has the same set of quests it had 10 minutes ago with them changing for example
      and 10:03 you just got Quest 009 making you have 5 quests "Quest 005-006-007-008-009" 10 minutes later you have different quests "005-006-007--008-010" but 10 minutes after that you still have the same quests "5,6,7,8,10" so then the bot exists wow and HBRelog or whatever program you use starts wow again.

Edit: oh yea the 85+ pretty much sucks as i need to move the bot manually from the HS place "Org" to the portal and i do not know why but the bot uses the hs waay to much and then it would continue and get stuck on quests this profile needs remaking really i do not remember the names of the quests it got stuck on "i'm not including the ones with the mesh being not available" but for me they were more than 5+ at 5 different places all at jade forest still

4. selfadmirer

selfadmirer New Member

Ok. I did not have the plugin. So I will test that and then try it again. I guess when I ready your OP I overlooked it. Will try to report back soon. If not I will upload log.

5. Cava

English isnt my first language, so big posts its usualy little dificult to me understand all of the full text

for what i can read and understand you have some stucks while doing quests, using both profiles mine and kicks, whitout logs its realy dificult to say wheres the problem, but i can bet you have some cache issues, please try clean your cache and remember EVERYTIME you change wow character you MUST shutdown/restart bot

about shutdow game after 10 minutes, you already have that, look at LogMeOut Plugin, you can set up to 10 minutes if bot dont move (not questing)

6. odarn

odarn Banned

My lvl 48 elemental shaman is stuck in Felwood, the emerald sancturay. It keeps buying and selling food and drinks (i know you don't think it is important) then goes back to Grazle, an npc with a repeatable quest. It flies away, runs around a little bit, flies back and starts again.

Attached Files:

7. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Disable all plugins, especially anti-drown and try again. I need to run with no plugins, then it stops buying and selling food all the time.

G

8. odarn

odarn Banned

the only plugins, besides cavaplugin, were autoequip2, refreshment detection (which cannot be disabled apparently), and Talented2. When i restarted the computer, the problem went away.

9. Cava

clean cache, start bot, let him run (dont interrupt) after 10 minutes if isnt questing upload log

10. Smithy_1825

Smithy_1825 Member

Using profile for first time, Starting new char, Tauren Pally, Will let you know of any bugs i hit.

11. odarn

odarn Banned

Combat rogue keeps going back to where he was killed, just to die again and again.

Attached Files:

12. Cava

already got an report for tester about that cave, its on my todo list
      thanks anyway
      will look into asap

13. odarn

odarn Banned

Same problem with other toon. I deleted the cache, all logs, stopped all accounts and restarted this toon alone. I re-bought the food and drinks + some valuable items, then started honorbuddy. Food, drinks and items where sold after 3 tries, then the toon left without any food or drinks. It even tried to sell hearthstone.
      [Some toons just start jumping up and down for no reason. I have no log for this.]

Attached Files:

14. Cava

[16:59:57.501 N] Honorbuddy v2.5.7434.647 started.
      [17:01:30.977 Q] Bot Stopped! Reason: User pressed the stop button

let bot run for 10 minutes, if after that 10 minutes isnt questing, upload that log, this log only shows you start bot and stop it after 1m30secs

15. odarn

odarn Banned

the problem is not questing. I am tired of losing valuable items and buying and selling food and drinks. Last time i did not have enough gold to buy a flying license because of all the buying and selling! Not everybody has a lot of gold in their account.
      edit: could you please at least change the ridiculously high amount of 40 each to 5 food and 5 drink?

16. Cava

ok, to bypass the buy/sell problem you can:
      - clean bags
      - buy water/food 2 stacks each

-Manualy accept quest "A Talking Totem" -> profile level 47-48
      or
      -Manualy accept and Turn In quest "Whisperwind Grove" profile level 48-51

-start bot

the reason i ask for log is:
      maybe theres a problem with profile, but only with full log i can check it, logs with only shows start/stop will not help

17. odarn

odarn Banned

i am sorry Cava, but that is not true. My bags were empty except for the food, drinks and a couple of valuable items. There was no reason for the toon to sell anything. And i have tried many ways to change the amount, but your profile changes everything back. Please do something about it.

18. Cava

didnt explain myself clearly

you are questing at Fellwod
      with profile level 47-48
      before you start bot do this:

- clean bags
      - buy water/food 2 stacks each
      -Manualy accept quest "A Talking Totem"
      -start bot

bot will not sell/buy (if you are playing with cleaned cache)
      NOTE: the trick here is, my profile check if you have quest "A Talking Totem" if not, will sell/buy/repair etc, then will accept that quest and continue questing

so far i think its a problem with vendors at Fellwood, without log, im not sure, and dont know wich vendors

19. odarn

odarn Banned

It did help, thank you. But you would really make me happy if you would at least bring down the 40 food and drinks to a more reasonable amount. Because, to be honest, it is a problem that happens a lot. But thank you again.

20. Cava

Added [N-Quest](70-72)BoreanTundra[Cava] (reserved for testers)

this profile runs for Alliance and Horde

starts at Borean Tundra and finish at Dragonblight

Hope you enjoy