• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Cava?s Profiles--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by simon1123, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Elyo

Elyo New Member

trying to start this bot in Kun-Lai Summits. (no quests done yet in that zone).
      I deleted cache, and updated the bot. but when i load the 85-90 profile it just says "compiling for jade forest" ect. and then seems to try and run there on my mount.
      Worked fine for jade forest, and some of Valley of four winds. But left those zones when i hit next level.

2. critmedic

critmedic New Member

Could someone please answer this question? I have searched and found where it has been asked several times but nobody seems to have ever given an answer. The bot says "Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create current in quest bot!" What causes this?

View attachment 1696 2012-10-24 20.17.txt

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    3. metisgb

metisgb New Member

Cava,

this is one of the best questing profiles i have ever used. 6 characters 85-90 using your profile (had some rested xp :) keep up the work man, its amazing.

4. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Does the profile for Valley of the Four Winds not complete the quests in Stoneplow? After it left and moved to the next zone I noticed a few quests still there, and I think that area is phased, so that if you dont do certain quests you cant see certain NPC's. The toon that I ran through the area by hand can see everyone, but the one I used the bot on and skipped some quests cant see the flightmaster at all.

5. Ziago

Ziago New Member

THIS!:cool:

6. Whoping

Whoping New Member

hey mr Cava where is you donate button? you helped me a lot, like to buy you a couple of bacon-double-cheese-tripple whoppers ;-)

7. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Mine did that once in Dread Waste, all I did to solve it was completed a couple quests on my own using Combat Bot, the turned it back to questing and it worked fine. I think in my case it was having trouble finding an npc it needed to interact with.

8. advokaten

advokaten New Member

Please help guys!

Sooo... I was trying this on my level 14 gnome mage. But I got two problems

1. It says "Profile in development, Please check again later" when i'm trying to load the profile.

2. It can't fly to different locations at the flight master.

3. When it worked, sometimes it didn't attack the mobs. It stood still, so I needed to throw one frost ball, in order to make the bot attack the monster.

Please help?

9. Cava

Cava Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

yesterday my cumputer blows, will need a few days before come back to active, and yes all horde work also non tested files from 12 to 20 they gone, will script all again from scratch probably will need change svn ( yes all passwords/emails gone also)

im using my laptop now but its old, and have low memory, one week and i come back, do not "steal" my profiles, like an exterminator I'LL BE BACK

10. advokaten

advokaten New Member

Sooo... I was trying this on my level 14 gnome mage. But I got two problems

1. It says "Profile in development, Please check again later" when i'm trying to load the profile.

2. It can't fly to different locations at the flight master.

3. When it worked, sometimes it didn't attack the mobs. It stood still, so I needed to throw one frost ball, in order to make the bot attack the monster.

Please help?

11. Cava

my profiles only goes till level 12 max and from (85 to 90 alliance)
      a

12. Helan

Helan New Member

Why do you even call it 1-90? Quite misleading. Just make two folders and name them 1-12 (race etc..) and 85-90

13. TaeTae

TaeTae Member

He clearly says in his first post it is in development. he is the first person to have a fully working 85-90 profile. If you need to level up through the lower levels make your own profile instead of relying on the awesome people on this site like Cava, or use your brain and search the forum for a 1-85 profile. There's a sticky on almost every page you cannot miss it.

14. Helan

Helan New Member

Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking Cava personally I think he's very important for the honorbuddy community and i'm using his 85-90 profile as we speak and it's awesome.
      It's just a bit confusing when ur in a rush because you want to get a bot running before you head out and just grab the 1-90 profile because you figure it's gonna pick up right where you are and keep going.

Obviously the mistake is mostly mine for not reading the first post thoroughly but you can't deny it's a little misleading and I know more people that has been confused about this as well. Just check the latest "issue-post" in this thread and you have an example.

Anyway, no need to argue about this. We both agree that cava is awesome so all is well.

15. goggemannen

goggemannen New Member

Anyone who have this problem?

[LoadProfile-v241(fatal) @line 39]: Profile 'C:\Users\Gogge\Desktop\Honorbuddy 2.5.6427.501\Default Profiles\cavas\..\Cava\Scripts\[A-Quest]The Jade Forest(WL)(85-86)[Cava].xml' does not exist. Download or unpack problem with profile?
      Fatal error. Stopping Honorbuddy.

16. Thaelm

Thaelm New Member

Yes, I have that exact same issue constantly. I was forced to just load the sub-profiles directly to get around the issue.

17. MikeRussia

MikeRussia New Member

I managed to complete the Valley of Four Winds with your profile completly AFK.
      Decided to finish all the quests from the Jade Forest with ur profile and got stuck.

The bot stands near the fligh master and does nothing.

Any solutions?

18. Thaelm

Thaelm New Member

I had issues with this as well. Stopping and starting the bot seemed to get it to move on.

19. critmedic

critmedic New Member

Could someone answer this question for me please? I see that others have the same problem but nobody gives an answer.

20. Cava

if you can/want downgrade to release 500. Release 501 got that strange "Could not create current in quest bot" issue