• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. freedycreg

freedycreg Member

Bots.DungeonBuddy.Dungeon_Scripts.Mists_of_Pandaria.AssaultOnZanvessAlliance.<RootEncounter>b__9(WoWMissile m) in c:\d\Dungeon Scripts\Mists of Pandaria\Scenarios\Assault on Zan'vess-Alliance.cs:line 119

2. profx

profx New Member

I have a discipline priest and i only want my character too heal party and follow tank, not attacking. Wherever tank goes i want my toon to follow him even he jumps from walls or something else, is it possible? Which settings i must use?

3. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Boss: Lei Shen

In the phase where you have to go into the Corner, all my Toons always run to one side, thats good but on this side they run left and right (Picture) all the time till
      this is over. Possible to let him stay and just move if someone gets overload?

Attached Files:

4. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Think there's been an edit to Gundrak which makes it even worse. All my toons are now running off the ledge after the Drakkari Colossus (which is what normal players do) but they just swim down to the bottom. Sometimes the tank will exit but that's it.
      Got completely the opposite problem in Drak'Tharon. Sometimes a random toon (but normally the tank) just tries to bodypull the entire instance. This occurs either in the Hall of Departure (the very start) or alongside the Raptor Pens.
      Halls of Stone - it eventually talks to Brann, after the very long speech. There's also a lot of spamming Brann from all toons. Just have the tank talk to him.

5. coolabah

coolabah Member

i have tried but still same problem

6. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

Highvoltz -

After your last update this is what I'm seeing -

Each ToT instance tested across 11 characters each week.

Last Stand - Wind bridges are much better. Bot generally dies less - nearly AFKable. The only problems I have with this profile are the occasional death - run back in, into trash issue.

Forgotten Depths - Tortos fight mechanics are fine. Afterward it does well clearing through trash as long as it's pretty tight with the group and doesn't pull any extra mobs.

** Megaera - fight mechanics are fine, but before the fight the bot generally falls into a pool of water to the right of the boss. It spins and walks into walls and will get banned / booted very quickly if someone notices. **
      ** While walking up towards Jui-Kun the bot has difficulty with the ramps on either side. If it falls into the water inbetween it gets stuck and spins, or runs into the wall and gets booted or reported quickly. **
      ** Has difficulty avoiding slugs, if it dies here it seems to have a lot of difficulty navigating back to the group **
      Jui-Kun fight mechanics are fine, but prior to the pull the bot jumps, spins and nearly pulls the boss on the platform. It's EXTREMELY bot like, especially since the whole group is stopped and looking at the pull. I'd assume this is a mesh issue?

Forgotten Depths needs the most work out of the ToT profiles.

Halls of Flesh Shaping -

Durumu fight needs so mechanics work - but it seems like a lot of the issues are less about the mechanics and more about the mesh. The bot has a lot of difficulty navigating around the platform. After the fight is finished the bot will attempt to exit on the bridge to the north, but stop at the bridge and fall to it's death to the left or right of the bridge. It will run back in, fall and die... rinse and repeat.

The rest of the instance seems to work well.

The Pinnacle seems to work well. Le Shen might need some additional mechanics. I've never actually survived that fight with the bot. When the bot goes to a corner during phases it runs back and forth and spins waiting for adds to appear.

Hopefully that helps some.

7. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

Also, on Megaera - the bot keeps trying to run closer to the boss (which has a huge hit box) and gets knocked back over and over and over.

8. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Think the Halls of Stone issues posted earlier are the fault of a quest behavior. Just updated with Kick's latest and it runs perfectly.

9. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

Is anyone considering making a DB set of custom routines?

Singular is not great at DB, CLU is "alright" and TuanHA's are hit or miss. It would be absolutely fantastic to have a LFR set of raid specific CC's. Even something like adapting PureRotation with movement (which I know is already declined).

Anyone else support this idea?

10. ben84

ben84 New Member

hey highvoltz, please explain the auto select best raid feature, does it requeue for the same lfr by any chance, thanks

11. ben84

ben84 New Member

i just tested it, it keep repicking hall of fleshing =(

12. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Dungeon: Shado-Pan Monastry

I dont know how, someone else or maybe my Toon pulled the Group or this THING at the Entrance right side. Now my Toon ALWAYS run to this Place. Is the Group in fight he runs to the Group to fight, after the Fight he run back to the entrance to try to kill inFight thing but die always there. Possible to avoid this and possible dmg and infight from this thing?

Attached Files:

13. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Forgotten Depths

Begin cleaning the Trash work well with all Classes

Tortos: Mostly Melee Classes, but saw it on my Shaman too
      Tortos-1.jpg) Start of the Fight against Tortos. In this Log my Rogue start infront of Tortos but after the first Groundsmash (sorry forgot the name) my Toon gets even closer to Tortos till (Tortos-2.jpg) he is under the Boss and gets always kicked back infront of him. But Toon repeat this till the Fight is over.

Trash Way

Toon follows the Group and if the Group split up or run the other way with Mount, my Toon will pull every trash in this zone. This is the most dangerous Zone in the whole ini from Boss1 to Boss2. (Map) Possible to avoid the Yellow Zones? If the Tank is on the other Site, all Toons will run over the Yellow Zone and will die instantly.

Megaera:
      At all a very good Fight. Swapping the Snake Head Melle and Casters first cast on the Blue one but switch shortly to the right one (in all Raid till now its Green/Red). Sometimes Toon doesnt move away when he got Cinders, but till now nobody cry for this when this burns in the group, they will go away.

Trash Way:

Mostly good ... but (TrashWas-2.jpg) a lot of Groups go the left way and let the Spider spot stay there. Toon will run there and pull, if Toon die on the Was he will run this way and pull and die.
      If Toon falls in the middle of the Way he go under this Steel thing and mostly get stuck there (Trashway-3.jpg)
      Ok, Gostropod i think works well, as long normal players will die there too :)

Ji-Kun:
      Toon jumps over to the Plattform, most times, when Ji-Kun wasnt activated (destroy the eggs in the middle) he start after a minute to follow him and run in a circle on the plattform. if someone destory the
      eggs the toon stay very very near to the boss, till now no pull but looks really bad to other players. better let the toon stay in the group and wait for the final pull (Ji-Kun.jpg).
      If there are a lot of Ground Effects and my Toon comes back from Down Draft he running wild left and right around this one till he found enough place to get near to the boss. Possible as Melee just run to the Boss and make Dmg, Ranges needs more Rate, my Hunter is doing the same. Normaly a Caster has no Problem to fight at the cliff of the plattform.

@Ji-Kun - possible to set the Portal infront of the Boss, does it makes sense? and use it if there is one, at the Down Draft phase.

And toon doesnt leave the Instance after finishing, waits 5 Minutes because there are no Tanks.

Attached Files:

OmniRed likes this.
    14. Jon310

Jon310 Member

I am getting an error with the Last Stand of the Zandalari script. When it enters the instance it just stands there and will not respond, even when the bot is stopped and started, or even closed down and started back up while in the instance. I tried a fresh install, and still the same results. I put the bot on diagnostic log mode to see if I could identify where it was going wrong.

Code:
      [16:33:30.742 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Bots.DungeonBuddy.Dungeon_Scripts.Mists_of_Pandaria.LastStandOfTheZandalari.<CouncilOfTheEldersBehavior>b__5b(WoWObject o) in c:\Users\Jon\Desktop\HBTest\Dungeon Scripts\Mists of Pandaria\Raids\Last Stand of the Zandalari.cs:line 420
         at Bots.DungeonBuddy.Avoidance.AvoidanceManager.()
         at Bots.DungeonBuddy.DungeonBot.Pulse()
         at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()

Below is the full log. Thank you for the work you do on this bot. It is amazing!

Attached Files:

15. mistery

mistery New Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
    16. Jacan

Jacan New Member

Sunken temple boss dreamscythe and weaver dragons cause toons to do circles around the boss without doing any damage

17. fishxz

fishxz New Member

hey, maybe someone can help me here. im started to using dungeonbuddy in lfr as an healer. its works very well but sometimes the bot stand far away from the group and have only 1 or 2 players in ranges. is there any way to prevent this?

18. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Dont know why, doesnt work with my Feral Druid anymore. Joins the LFR Raid but stand still at the beginning and is doing nothing.

Attached Files:

19. coolabah

coolabah Member

doesnt always follow the enemys in horridon bit and somtimes doesnt face enemys please fix ive updated to newest hb but still problems and doesnt follow tanks somtimes in lfr still and in other parts of tot it targets the enemy but doesnt walk up and attack it and please create plugin or somthing that will automaticly go straight to next lfr as in queue into different one pinnacle of storms is very buggy it spins alot and moves in wrong directions

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
    20. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

Mine does this too. Are you using the beta or the release version?