• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Asphodan

Asphodan Member

DungeonBuddy insists on buying food/drink for toons, even though I don't want it to. I can not find an option that states "Don't buy food ever."

I'd also like to make a "Sell always" list, for those blues that come out of Dungeon Bags. I can understand the general logic of not vendoring blues, but I have to check my bots every other day or so to dump out their inventory of useless blues - then check the mail, because that's full of their more recent loot.

Then vendor again, and wait a few days.

2. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Boss: Tortos

Possible to Focus the Bats as Melee and the Turtles as Ranged when they spawn? At the moment both Classes run inside/under Tortos
      and fight. Look as ranged class really bad :(

3. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Forgotten Depth

Classes with Stealth function i recommed to use Steath always. But all other Classes, if they cant get near the Group, they mostly die and get kicked out of the group, or another bot user will blame that this is a bot.

If its possible i would like to see a Raid selection, so its possible to disable this Dungeon and do this by Hand or do this halfAFK.

There are so much Ways to get to the Boss. (i just picked some colors, they dont tell a priority, just to show the possible ways i saw in raids)

Attached Files:

4. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Boss: Megeara

Still the same Problem, when fight start that sometimes the toon run to a place far away from the boss and get killed from the trash mobs.

Attached Files:

5. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

As of at least a few versions ago, Leaves still had zoning problems. Haven't used my druid in a while because of it so I don't know if it's been fixed yet.
      Tuanha's CCs run awesomely in DB, just remember to disable Framelock to prevent crashes.
      And finally, the weapons master fight has new scripting (tank moves to the room entrance, wonder where that idea came from?) and I haven't wiped on it since.

I've used a lot of CCs without movement logic (i.e. PureRotation) and DB seems to work ok with its own movement handling.

6. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

having same issue, singulars resto druid is broken in latest release, already confirmed by bobby53, it will be fixed in next Singular Release... Somewhen... Until then you can use Singular 2684 from First Post in Singular thread, or use hazzdruid, but it does not revive :[

7. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

Xuvel, the CR must handle movement in their pull and combat behaviors for it to work properly with Dungeonbuddy. If the 'Iwantmovement' plugin doesn't use treehooks placed on top of the CR's pull and combat behaviors then there will very likely be movement conflictions.

You can get DB to vendor blue by opening Bot Config > Common Tab > Loot, and setting0' Maximum Vendor Item Quality' to Rare.

Click the 'Settings & Tools' button in HB and go to the 'Vendor' section to change food/drink settings.

8. botorific

botorific New Member

@ shortround thanks for the post!!

I noticed last week the new weapons master tactic had been updated. I did think of you! :)

For some reason DPS wasn't holding and the tank couldn't always get him where he is supposed to be optimally positioned. It took me 3 tries, but I didn't have to resort to my old tricks which is much appreciated! And this was heroic (never attempted)!

(Not sure if it's possible to tell DPS to halt in DB while tank is moving the boss- probably something on my end or a CR threat gen issue. Singular Prot Pally)

So, if you don't mind, can you describe your set up / settings so I can compare?

I've tried IWantMovement with and without PureRotation. I've had limited success. Usually after one trash pull they stop. In some cases with IWM plugin, casters move fine but don't attack (even after setting pull spells). Typically the logs show them targeting dumb things like party members.

I was holding off getting tuanhas special ed until in heard from someone like yourself!

Thanks!

9. botorific

botorific New Member

Doublespeak delete

Lol....

10. botorific

botorific New Member

Deleteme

Lolz wrong forum!

11. cike

cike Member

as i wrote in support section:
      i cant find the error:
      since clean install my dungeonbuddy is not mailing the *cloth items...
      Class: All
      CustomClass: Singular
      Role: All
      Queue Type: Random / Specific
      Party Mode: Follower / Leader
      Dungeon: all

Mail REcip is put in ( he is mailing green items )
      dungeonbuddy loot config:
      Loot mode: always
      Mail BoE: True
      Max Vendor: Uncommn
      min Mail: Common

i cant find my mistake =)

12. cevaps

cevaps New Member

At the Gate of Setting Sun, i always die before the last boss. I queued for normal and hc and both tries to kill last pack instead of jumping down with other group members. Is there any solution for this? Also with this way, botters always gets exposed. If anyone in my group is figthing alone with last pack, everybody knows that he's a bot. :)

edit: also this; http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...-dungeonbuddy-dungeon-bot-62.html#post1174759 always happens to me and i always die & get kicked. Is there any chance to follow tank instead of attacking mobs if tank goes away more than 60 yards etc? And mount up if tank has mounted up?

edit 2: also, can we add some delay to roll loots? we roll before people even see the drop and it makes us obvious bot :)

13. botorific

botorific New Member

14. woofie

woofie Member

mmm... also want to know

15. botorific

botorific New Member

Omg I keep trying to delete this - I posted to the wrong thread. I edit with "lolz" but it won't die. Mod nuke this please! (Posted in the correct thread)

:D:banghead::D:banghead::sly::beer:

16. User0828

User0828 New Member

will be trying this plugin for the first time everrr and ive had HB for a long time. will be trying my 500 destro lock, using singular, in pinnacle LFR.

will post back results/feedback. :)

17. Nothus

Nothus New Member

Dunno if anybody mentioned it before, because i've read about 20 pages only, so here si what happens to me all the time (tested on all specs of paladin since lvl 25 till 50):

When playing as:

A healer:
      - When he starts a new dungeon and want to pick up quests and tank will just go on without waiting for whole team, bot is getting stuck under quest giver and after few minutes ofcourse getting kicked out of a team for afk.
      - If monk is tanking and he will make 2x rolls in a row (he gets too far from healer), bot is getting stuck and he is not moving. Just staying and waiting, then kick.
      - Randomly (even if he is in combat) with tank too far, he won't try to follow him and get in range. Bot is just sitting in place and doing nothing.

Summary: Bot is getting stuck and is not healing because of loosing follow range

A Tank:
      - He starts every dungeon pretty well, but after few minutes he starts doing it slower and slower and after few dungeons he is doing some weird things, like going into the wall and trying to get through.
      - If he won't see any mobs in pulling range, he will just sit and do nothing, dunno why he is not going to progress via dungeon.

A DPS:
      - Doing well and nice, but if group goes too far from bot, he won't look for them and he will do nothing untill kick.

When I press "stop -> start" after above situations bot won't even queue anymore. He is stuck and have to quit and reopen it to move on.

Maybe it is my fault and I am doing something wrong with it?

Kindly regards,
      Nothus

18. stalk

stalk New Member

After some time when the bot is supposed to requeue. It will just stay in position and the error message: You did not select any valid slots will keep popping up. I actually made a plugin to hotfix this that just entered: /click LFDQueueFrameFindGroupButton

It will do a role check then, but the group leader will cancel it... :(

What to do?

19. silvercat

silvercat New Member

I don't know if these have been reported before, and if they are, here's a reminder.
      A couple of issues in current heroics as DPS or healer:
      Shado-pan Monastery: Before the last boss, most groups skip a few packs by jumping off the bridge etc. The bot doesn't like this and pulls adds, resulting in kicks and huge wipefests.
      Mogu'Shan Palace: Most groups jump down off the balcony to the second boss. If they do, the bot walks around, pulling the next 2 oracles. Most of the times, we still get the kill, but it's dirty.
      Gate of the Setting Sun: Most groups just pull all the trash before the first boss to the elevator and evade-bug them (to skip). The bot usually has no idea how to behave, and stays far back and wants to kill the mobs.

20. cevaps

cevaps New Member

Exactly this!!! This is the only reason i get kicked / reported many times this week.