• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

highvoltz,

ETA available for wing 2 and/or 3 for Siege of Orgimmar LFR? Not asking to push you into it, just curious if/when it will be available.

Thanks again for the great bot base and awesome work!

2. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

Nice start!
      To make the 'CorenDirebrewEncounter' behavior run while not in combat (and in Combat) you'll need to set the 'Mode' property on EncounterHandler attribute to CallBehaviorMode.Proximity (defaults to CallBehaviorMode.InCombat if not specified)

example
      PHP:
      [EncounterHandler(23872"Coren Direbrew",Mode CallBehaviorMode.Proximity)]
      This is how I handled a diagonal doorway at Master Snowdrift in Shado-Pan Monastery.
      PHP:
                              new Decorator(

ctx =>
                                  {
                                      var 
      tank ScriptHelpers.Tank;
                                      return 
      tank != null && !tank.IsMe && tank.Location.IsPointLeftOfLine(swDoorOpeningSideLocneDoorOpeningSideLoc) &&
                                             !
      Me.Location.IsPointLeftOfLine(swDoorOpeningSideLocneDoorOpeningSideLoc);
                                  },
                                  new 
      Action(ctx => Navigator.MoveTo(insideDoorLoc))),
      sounds like something like this would work for starting the encounter where '0' is the first gossip option.

PHP:
                      new Sequence(

ScriptHelpers.CreateTalkToNpc(ctx => boss0),
                          new 
      WaitContinue(2ctx => true, new ActionAlwaysSucceed()),

ScriptHelpers.CreateTalkToNpc(ctx => boss0)),
      I would've scripted this myself but too busy with other stuff atm

3. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

I'll say. It seems like every post here is either people complaining about the navigation problem or begging for the SoO script.

I'll have another go at this after I've sorted out the multiple Unique item problem in AutoEquip. Maybe I'll even get somewhere before the event finishes. Sigh.

4. msn443

msn443 New Member

Summary: Description of bug here
      Class: Monk
      CustomClass: TuanHA Monk
      Role: Healer
      Queue Type: Random Queue
      Party Mode: Off
      Dungeon: Mogu'shan Palace - Normal

so after the first boss the bot does not go down ladder he just go forward till he hit the door and try to unstuck he does it evreytime its risky i hope it get fixed thx

5. slator

slator Member

For what it's worth, you can also start the encounter by interacting with the kegs in the back room. Probably easier than worrying about the dialog options.

6. botorific

botorific New Member

Yup break a keg...haven't ran it in years, thanks for the memories!

7. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Breaking the keg starts a different fight, not Coren Direbrew.
      Ah well, it's over for another year.

8. botorific

botorific New Member

Omg ur right that just brings some low level mobs. Used to be good for getting a lowbie blue item. My memory, doh!

9. QuaLiT1

QuaLiT1 Member

Its possible on Dungeonbuddy add some message when enter on instance ? Like "hi party :D" , and another before end like "Bye, thanks." too want add 10 seconds to wait before begin the instance, I use it on Tank DK, and I Always enter the first, and healer/party spend like 10-20 seconds on enter instance, sometimes I make the first pull too fast and Die :p

10. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Highvolts, can you tell us if the twitching in dungeons and raids is a DB thing or is it another HB core problem?

11. rottynation

rottynation New Member

is there going to be an update for the new LFR's soon?

12. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Highvoltz, can we have some urgent bugfixing of Mogu'shan Palace? Toons are running into the door at the far end after killing the first three bosses. I think it's trying to use the elevator (which it can't get to because the door is in the way) to head down to Gekkan rather than head down the ramp. This used to work so I can only blame the changes to HB core and Navigator issues. Can you confirm?

Other bugs in heroic dungeons:
      Frequently being stuck outside the room during boss fights for Ook-Ook (Stormstout Brewery). Need to have a 'wait till all toons have entered room before pulling' in there. The toons run out of the room chasing down the Hozen party animals after they run away. Then the boss is pulled before all toons are back inside. Targeting issue? Can we block off that entrance with logic once we've passed through it? I think you did something like that in Scholomance for the Lilian Voss fight.

Frequently being stuck outside the room during boss fights for Armsmaster Harlan (Scarlet Halls). Need to have a 'wait till all toons have entered room before pulling' in there too. Annoying because his Blades of Light drag toons *through* the door to kill them.

Still got the Weak Spot facing problem on Raigonn (Gate of the Setting Sun). I swear those standing on his left mandible are facing the wrong direction. I'll see if I can get some updated numbers for you.

These four things are preventing full AFK heroic dungeon runs.

13. y2krazy

I've also noticed that 100% of the time, this twitching ALWAYS faces you due West on the minimap. Not sure why it's doing this, whether it's HB or DB, but your character will always face due West when it's done twitching.

14. Haybale

Haybale New Member

Having a ton of problems, this is my recent log showing a few hours of problems that pop up here and there. Most noteable to my knowledge are that my leader won't move once inside the dungeon, and if he does he eventually afks. Second noteable one I have is that the follower wont accept party invites, just dungeon queues.

Attached Files:

15. botorific

botorific New Member

The ook ook issue is long standing and makes me want to ook my self in the head right after "going bananas"

16. hyperstunner

hyperstunner New Member

In Vale of Eternal Sorrows (LFR Dungeonbuddy full afk) after the second boss during the trash the whole raid skips one of the big elements but the bot will take you back to the skipped trash around 45,00 - 39,00(cant remember exact position)and die. Also the bot doesn't run back into the instance after you die I had to do it manually.

17. y2krazy

In the first wing of SoO, after Immerseus is killed, the character just stands next to the inner circle, where Immerseus is, indefinitely. If you hit Stop and Start on HB, the character will navigate to the next boss area (Protectors) and continue as normal. This will get you vote kicked from the group every time unless you catch it in time (within a few minutes, max, since there is no trash before the next boss). After killing any of the other 3 bosses, this problem does not occur.

EDIT: Due to this bug/error, I remove the SoO wing 1 script file from the script folder if I choose Auto Select Best Raid. That way if I want to run wing 1 and I can monitor it until boss 2/3 dies, I simply place the script file back in the script folder.

18. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

When the Bots hit the Domination Point Scenario it comes this error:

Code:
      [15:11:28.171 D] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Bots.DungeonBuddy.Dungeon_Scripts.Mists_of_Pandaria.DominationPoint.IncludeTargetsFilter(List`1 incomingunits, HashSet`1 outgoingunits) in c:\Users\Andreas\Desktop\LevelService\HB\Dungeon Scripts\Mists of Pandaria\Scenarios\Domination Point.cs:line 63
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
         at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
         at Styx.CommonBot.Targeting.(Delegate , Object[] ) --> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      This error Disapreas automatic when it hit Stage 2.

19. razer

razer New Member

Heroic SM having problems, it will stop at door entrances and just sit there, playing as a healer. This bot is now screwing up a lot more then it used too

forgot to mention what else is wrong with it as a healer it will stand there and not follow tank, I then have to move it closer to the tank so it will pick up again. This is happening in all instances. HB has really fucked it up this time :) Thank You!

20. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

I have an idea on how to fix the Raigonn Weak Spot issue but I need some information.

The idea is thus: We focus on the north/south coordinate (but is this X or Y?) and whether or not we are on Raigonn.
      If we are on Raigonn and the Weak Spot coordinate is less than our own location coordinate we are on one mandible. If it is greater, we are on the other. We then face north or south depending on which mandible we are on.
      With this, no target dependent facing is necessary - just relative to our own position.

I'll give this a go.