• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

I farm justice with DungeonBuddy and convert over to honor. It's very slow especially since the cost increased but with a 5 bot team quite possible. If doing just one toon, I'd suggest watching it closely. The best way to be spotted as a bot is to be in a group with others.
      There are issues with a few dungeons that have been noted in this thread. Most of which occurred with the latest HB release. I'm hoping the new beta might have fixed these.

Still to be resolved:
      Mogu'shan Palace - navigation issues. Tries to run into the door at the far end of the Crimson Assembly Hall to take the elevator down to Gekkan. Will also jump off the balcony above Gekkan rather than run down the ramp.
      Stormstout Brewery - chases after the Hozen after killing 40 then being trapped outside the room when pulling Ook-Ook. Will attempt to requeue before fighting Yan-Zhu. Frequently a toon will be outside the dungeon during the boss fight. Normally the tank.:mad: Thought this was fixed.
      Scarlet Halls - frequently toons locked outside during Armsmaster Harlan fight.
      Gate of the Setting Sun - will not target the Weak Spot on Raigonn. I have posted a fix that works for Tuanha's routines but this does not work for others.

2. jeremytyler662

jeremytyler662 Member

Are there any plans to fix the bug of it leaving when someone is vote kicked from party? For example a lock d/c and the party vote kicked him. Soon as the lock was removed from group both of the bots I was running instantly left group. This isn't a one time occurrence it happens every single time. I know I've been seeing this bug since I bought honorbuddy.

3. Warriorness

Warriorness New Member

Is SoO part2,3,4 added yet?

4. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

Nope, and it's really difficult to get anyone to officially let the community know what the progress is. I wish someone "in the know" could confirm that it's being worked on, what the progress is, or what the complications are. Who knows, maybe we could help.

5. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

DB was not a priority while beta testing was going on. Highvolts has made some fixes but they have not been pushed to beta v404. After raphus pushes the update for DB, which he said would be in the next beta release possibly tomorrow. Highvolts will see what is going on and time given will start working on it again. He has been fixing other things.

6. razer

razer New Member

I also have a 5 man group waiting, I am wondering how is the 5 man teams going now days is it still bad as it was a year ago or can you go afk and let it do its job :) I am waiting for RAF to come back so I can start them again

7. prolifik

prolifik New Member

Thank you sir, for such a detailed post!

8. Mgssidley

Mgssidley New Member

Why don't I have the Headless Horseman profiles in my Holidays dungeon scripts folder? Does it download them when it needs them and thus is having problems downloading it?

9. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

It works, but only on certain dungeons.

10. turbo

turbo New Member

Does any one know if the Holiday boss - Headless Horseman is working?

11. razer

razer New Member

Got a % on how many it works on and would it be able to go from 15-90, I assume it wont be full AFK. And what instances does it not work on? high level instances or low level? Are they small bugs I could fix them myself if they are C# programmer :) but scripts are quite simple.

Would love for some detail info :)

Thanks

12. Mgssidley

Mgssidley New Member

Isn't for me. If you look in the "Holidays" folder in DungeonScripts, is it empty except for "The Crown Chemical Co.cs" and "The Frost Lord Ahune.cs" like mine?

13. razer

razer New Member

Go back a few pages short created his own holiday db script download that

14. Mgssidley

Mgssidley New Member

Thanks, page 25 for reference

15. jokersmocker99

jokersmocker99 Member

If the bot does not follow the team in the dungeon, is a meshing problem or it could be something else? I am trying to do the first MoP instances the low levels one (i am 90 druid). But it doesnt follow the team around and i cant move it myself cause it keeps getting stuck.

16. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

For those enquiring about my headless horseman script, please bear in mind it's only a quick and dirty one I threw together and intended for a full bot team. Only the targeting is handled, none of the avoidance mechanics (yet). I'll try to amend it for lower geared toons before the holiday is over but it's not a priority. Now I've got some of the gear from that dungeon I hope to fix some of the AutoEquip problems.

17. dlowis

dlowis Member

I have a suggestion for Dungeon Buddy's Settings. There should be an option that selects disenchant if you have the item already (when available) or something of the sort. Personally after running dungeon buddy for half a day, i have like 3-5 pieces of the same item. I think its looks kind of suspicious to roll need on everything with your main stat on it, if you have it or not. Especially, considering its already rolled on with an INTENSE amount of speed that i don't think anyone can do.

just some suggestions

18. Mgssidley

Mgssidley New Member

It's better than nothing and it works pretty well, appreciate it!

19. Xavi21yer

Xavi21yer New Member

Please attach a log and thoroughly explain any issues[​IMG]

20. afterwind

afterwind New Member

anyone know of a way to set up dungeon buddy to run every lfr besides Soo?