• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Goo44

Goo44 New Member

broken farm mode brought me in this thread :)

Eitherway, great job everyone, thank you for all your coding, and waiting patiently for the appliance of the fix :)

2. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

Scarlet Monastery classic should be reworked. Wipes a lot at Brother Korloff, gets 1-2 groups added.
      Another issue is when tank releases after dying in dungeon while rest of group is still alive and fighting. this makes the heal run to tank leaving the rest of the group unprotected... after tank got back to dungeon, healer runs to the remains of the group... mostly aggroed mobs :D and dies there...

3. razer

razer New Member

I find that it is sorta random on the fails in the dungeons. Sometimes it works sometimes not.

4. botorific

botorific New Member

I'm starting with a new 5 man. Got one more to get to 15 then it's a go. Last time my group was 2 clothies and 3 leather classes. When db glitched it was very unforgiving (wipe).

This time I'm bring some plate and mail toons. I'm hoping they'll be more durable.

5. kurenai

kurenai Member

Yes. This is a very serious issue. 7 of my accounts are banned due to this issue.

6. kurenai

kurenai Member

Yes. This is a very serious issue. 7 of my accounts are banned due to this issue.

7. razer

razer New Member

So you blaming Dungeon Buddy that your accounts got banned? lol, are you joking?

8. Ilja Rogoff

Same here, log attached

Attached Files:

9. mat53

mat53 New Member

Bug report: Unable to find LfgDungeon for mapId 34 && settings doesnt save

When you start honorbuddy when you alone (not in group) in dungeon, this problem will show up - meaning, if you left your group yesterday leveling in middle of dunegon and just clossed wow, party was disbanded and next day when you log in this problem will prevent from running HB. This problem doesnt show up when you are in party, or you are not in dungeon at all.

Atm dungeonbuddy doesnt let you form cross realm grups, and it didnt recognize you are in one. I set up leader and followers, its good when I group them manualy, but if you wont change setting for queeing as tank for random people it wont quee. That setting vanish everytime when you start dungeon.

1 suggestion - I was using dungeonbuddy to leveling for long time, I liked fact that not configured HB wont quee at all for randoms. I realize that most users use it to level single characters, but could you change it so Dungeonbuddy wont quee for randoms with others people as default? I dont wanna let it run unattended with other people ;)

Attached Files:

10. Ilja Rogoff

Cross realm group works here for me. what names do you use in db config? You have to add the realm names, e.g. Mytoon-Kargath

11. mat53

mat53 New Member

Thanks, thats working :)

1 more thing: How to let Hb sell all items in bag? I Set up DB sell up to legendary, deleted protected and forcemail files. At this point it doesnt sell foods, drinks, potions and few other items, like aquamarine and other gems that rarely drops on dungeons.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    12. Ilja Rogoff

Dunno, i think you need a wow addon for that. try "scrap" from curse.

13. botorific

botorific New Member

Wow rough auto correct on this one!

@Razer trying to respond to pm - forum issues. I will have Skype set up shortly. But my process is usually to try level appropriate dungeons with DB - if none are good, I fall back to the leveling profiles until the next bracket.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    14. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

@Ilja Rogoff. Dire Maul - Warpwood Quarter has major mesh issues at the entrance and I don't think it'll ever be fixed because I had multiple people look at it and none knew how to fix it so I'm going to have the script automatically leave dungeon if it gets selected from queue.

I noticed something strange in your log.
      [13:32:24.820 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 468]: Failed to update scripts and profiles.
      [13:32:24.821 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 468]: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Ein Teil des Pfades "C:\Windows\system32\Default Profiles\DungeonBuddy" konnte nicht gefunden werden.

It's attempting to update scripts in your '\Windows\system32\' rather then in your HB install folder. This is not intentional and I don't know how this is even possible..:confused:

15. ulrika64

ulrika64 New Member

Hi Highvoltz any idea about the availability of the fixed farm mode ?

Ty again for the good job.

16. Ilja Rogoff

Tried to reinstall HB release and beta, reinstalled .NET and c++ redist. and still the same. Any hint?

17. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

Only thing that currently comes to mind is maybe the anti-virus somehow causing this.
      Edit: I think I figured it out. Possible fix will be in an upcoming release.

If you want to confirm my fix you can can download the HBConsole plugin (found here) and run the following code inside it and post the results (or PM them to me)
      Code:
      Log(Utilities.AssemblyDirectory);
      Log(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory);

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
    18. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I can confirm that the folder you get from AppDomain.CurrentDomain does not return HB folder on some PC's. I don't know why, but I've changed to use assembly folder instead.

And then what I came here for:
      When running this in mixed mode and I get dungeon deserter or just the regular cooldown from dungeon (if leaving early or I get kicked) - it will just stand there until it can queue again. I'd prefer if it could give control to the primary botbase while waiting.

19. Ilja Rogoff

Ok, thanks for your efforts, but reinstalling windows8 solved the problem too :D
      But now I'm not able anymore to help you find the bug. maybe inrego found out the right way...

20. oriie

oriie New Member

"Kick that bot hunter"

And they had a right to know I was botting and to kick me.

This is what happened and happens with this bot.

There is a need to revamp how the bot moves clicking 1000 times to follow the tank, mounting when no one else mounts is a dead give away because the movements look glitchy. Also taking the shortest route is not good. For example going around the stairs in UTK if you go as close to them as possible you will at least 60% of the time get stuck and then the bot does the glitchy fix where it backs up goes over way to far to go around the stairs and pulls the mobs everyone tries to avoid. I don't have any skills in writing the scripts for this so what I cant do is offer a real solution but what I can do is take an educated guess. I think that you guys should use a path and base the following around that path in an instance for example (oh there are stairs coming up well stay 1 yd away from the edge.. of anything). or (oh no one else is mounting so I shouldnt mount) also click once to follow the tank every 1 second not spam click and if that isn't going to work then base the script on following the dot on the map or mini-map if you scroll over it it will tell their name so there isn't confusion in lfr or if for example you get two druids in party.

honestly this beta is great sofar but my only suggestion is there needs to be more anti ban protocol like when it sees the words bot and (your class) it auto types "wtf are you talking about..." or if it sees glitching like stuck on stairs or hasn't entered instance within 1 minute of release it leaves(which is what happened to me btw). These are the anti ban ideas we used for runescape and it worked great.

Until I see these changes I will not be using this bot even watching it and I don't recommend anyone else using this bot or you WILL get banned I suggest you close the beta and work on it some more before you make a mass ban happen and everyone freak out on you

I'm not bitching, I'm not angry I'm worried for the people who use this and I'm worried about your reputation please close the beta until its fixed.

With much respect

Oriie