• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. stulee

stulee New Member

I finally stuck around to see why dungeonbuddy hasn't worked since .719. What's happening is that that WoW is asking to confirm roles in between queues and Dungeonbuddy just isn't doing it on all clients. So they stand around doing nothing.

2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

A public script does not exist for this LFR wing. Is one being developed? Not sure, but I would like to say it is when they have time to work on it.

I've been using DB for the last 2 weeks with no interruption. Do you not set your role in-game when your character is logged in? Have you setup the Bot Config properly?

Can you be more specific with your issue, or provide a log?

3. hklein

hklein New Member

Quick question concerning Dungeonbuddy:

when I create a team, do I have to manually approve the invites or is it done automatically ?

Up to now, I've to accept all the invites--> so my question:is this behaviour normal ?

Thanks.

4. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

This is still an issue, it just should run through all those mobs.

5. hklein

hklein New Member

Been testing the violet hold.

It doesn't work.

At first, if you accept quests, it will get stuck in front of one of the jails at the end of the dungeon.

If you restart, it will get stuck because of a gossip that will not end at the very beginning of the dungeon.

No log, tired of testing for you.

6. Owneth

Owneth Member

How's the support going? Since the admins refer you to this thread? I see nothing being posted on resolutions/fixes.

7. hklein

hklein New Member

I've a couple of posts not answered or just simply ignored.

Did some fixes myself with the Wow ExitLocation fix in the scripts (after hours of research...). This should be easily done by the staff here with an update of the cs scripts, but no support.

But for the violet hold, even if you specify an exit point, it's not possible...

Also found why it's not possible to make dungeons solo with a priest, despite the questions being posted on the forum and not answered by the team.

This is because singular is not made for priests, but it will work with a shadow priest, and not with holy or disc priests unless you find a specific combat routine (and go find one...). If the HB team knew a bit more of the product (functionnally speaking...), it would be documented somewhere or it would issue a warning message when you try to solo a dungeon with a priest.

Look, if this dungeonbuddy was working like kicks profile, I would not complain too much. But this is not beta release, it's a pre alpha one.

Enjoy the buddy.

8. Owneth

Owneth Member

So there is a KILLER shadow priest routine called Insanity Premium. It's worth the investment imho. Makes it handsfree for me. :)

So if you get some edits done, PLEASE share them with the community. I believe that with the help of the community and editing the dungeons specifically and posting them (then compiling down to 1 post/sticky) it will help things for the time being while the devs decide if they are going to help/not help with dungeonbuddy or release something else entirely.

9. Trig

Trig New Member

Instance: The Wailing Caverns
      Issue: Bot stucks at taking and completing quests at Nalpak. I have manually to take quests, and when theyre done, bot opens the window, but i have manually to complete the quest.

10. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

If setup properly, invites should be accepted by HB.

11. TaeTae

TaeTae Member

I'm curious, is there any possibility that us community members can help rewrite the paths for broken dungeons?

12. Niinx

Niinx New Member

Bot\Dungeon Scripts

You can edit them in notepad++.

Utgarde Pinnacle issue: When fighting Skadi the Ruthless, the bot keeps collecting harpoons and doesn't use them, i had to manually use the harpoon launchers after i saw i had 14 in my inventory (only 3 is needed).

13. m4rk

m4rk New Member

Hello! I have used the latest HB and the beta which is linked at the first post but I always get the "No script found for dungeonId" stuff... Could somebody help me please?

14. smiie

smiie New Member

Bug report (sort of)

Running 5 bots and they're in Dire maul at the moment. One of the bosses uses mind control and a few (or all of them couldn't really see) started attacking the mind controlled character instead of the boss. I guess that it's set to kill adds first but mind controlled units should be exempt from this.

Did not follow the bug report form since it's more of a general issue.

15. WoWuser123

WoWuser123 Member

Editing the standard scripts won't do you any good as they will be overwritten again. You have to specify a custom script folder (bot config) to put the edited files in.

16. Owneth

Owneth Member

HB .721 Released on 01/16/2014 Change log:

HTML:
      Bug fixes:--------------
        * DungeonBuddy    - Fixed an issue where tank would not re-queue after completing Violet Hold (HB-130)    
      - Fixed an issue where tank would sometimes try to move through a closed door at Wise Mari in Temple of the Jade Serpent (HB-322)    
      - Fixed an issue where bot would sometimes not re-queue when a party member leaves group (HB-341)    
      - Dungeonbuddy should no longer leave the group sometimes if the tank leaves. (HB-342)    
      - Parachute is now used when jumping in Gomer (HB-351)    
      - Will properly accept quests from NPCs which offer more then one quest. (HB-353)    
      - Lady Anacondra in Wailing Caverns is no-longer labeled incorrectly as an optional boss (HB-355)    
      - Tank behavior will now try to use gap closers (Charge, Death Grip, etc.) before using other ranged abilities. (HB-357)    
      - Fixed an issue where bot would not open gate in Scholomance when attempting to take a shortcut. (HB-358)    
      - Fixed a bug where the bot would fail the jumps in BFD a little too much. (HB-360)    
      - Alzzin the Wildshaper Dire Maul - Warpwood Quarter is no-longer skipped  (HB-363)    
      - Fixed a stuck issue in Azjol-nerub (HB-376)    
      - Now properly detects wheter the "Tribunal of Ages" event in Halls of Stone is completed and marks that "boss" as dead when it is over. (HB-378)    
      - Dungeonbuddy now waits randomly for 1 to 10 seconds between accepting party invites and dungeon queues. (HB-401)    
      - Maraudon - Foulspore Cavern will now destory the Larva Spewers (HB-407)    
      - Should no longer fight with CRs for movement during pulling (HB-347)    
      - Addressed an issue where Dungeonbuddy would randomly go for critters, even in combat. (HB-374)    
      - The maze event during the Durumu The Forgotten encounter works once again (HB-410)

17. Owneth

Owneth Member

Remove that log and edit it asap. It has revealing information in it.

18. Deadraa

Deadraa New Member

Repost:
      Hey guys i have a problem with dungeonbuddy when I select mists of pandaria and mogu'shan vaults the bot comes up with an error report. After this i try again but without selecting mists of pandaria (25) and i select just mogu'shan vaults and this comes up
      [21:23:06.085 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.119 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No script found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.155 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.185 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No script found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.218 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.252 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No script found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.287 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.321 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No script found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.349 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.387 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No script found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.423 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.454 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No script found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.485 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532
      [21:23:06.494 N] Stopping the bot!
      Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

19. smiie

smiie New Member

This makes me a happy botter!

20. Cirlax

Cirlax New Member

I just want to say thanks for the Gates script, it may not be perfect but I still appreciate it.