• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Feedback for Honorbuddy Improvements--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Please can you also add to the "InteractWith" custom behavior an option to enable interacting while moving as this would considerable increase the speed in where the bot interacts.

2. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

Should make CC creators have to add movement in the CC's. Give movement plugins do not work so well :\

3. Giwin

This is for Max Sessions MessageBox... everyone hates it but there's a better way, have reloggers make a GET request or equivalent so the server returns the time remaining until the session "Times Out"... the relogger will then attempt to login 1-2 seconds after that timeout, this way you can simply have a countdown in the console GUI on the bot instead of a separate annoying nag screen.

This will make the bot even better since it no longer requires a MessageBox as it can be done in console and will still "throttle" requests which doesn't overwhelm the server with spamming.

4. LowKey

LowKey New Member

How about a check that's performed every time the bot is about to mount. If it will dismount in less than 5-10 yards for any reason, like a mob, it will just walk the extra distance.

It always looks so bad when the bot mounts, takes a step, then dismounts and proceeds on foot. imo at least

5. javiergame4

javiergame4 Member

BG buddy:

for Alteric Valley:

Bots in the beginning stand in the middle of the captains room, while all normal players are killing the captain. It's obvious that there are bots just standing there and watching the captain die..

Can you make it so the bots attack the captain? -.- and make it random path movements, cause in every battle grounds there all the same paths. just add like random.left(50,40); etc etc.

6. Giwin

7. Ilmaurus

Ilmaurus New Member

Is it possible to create a plugin or bot-base that could handle questing then switching to dungeon buddy when the queue is up? Sometimes it takes an hour for me to enter a dungeon and questing in the meantime would be helpful.
      Also, BGBuddy will run to the beach on Strand of the Ancients and attack empty tanks which makes your botting quite obvious. After exiting a BG the bot will sometimes run forward into a wall or off a cliff.

8. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

fixing stuck / navigation issues that we have since 2 months not would be nice, ugh...

9. Madske

Madske New Member

This please! It makes it so obvious for other players that you're a bot.

10. samalone

samalone New Member

I love using the addon ... pokebuddy ,.,. petbattle addon, levels pets for you to 25 .. stop hating on the pets

BUT, bgbuddy is a priority for me,.., random routes, dont be worried about going where there is no one so this way you wont be following 5 bots.

GATHERbuddy another priority, the level one critters that sometimes the bot doesnt know whats going on and it just sits there when all it has to do is kill the little critter and it can move on.

do whatever it takes to make BGBUDDY and GATHERBUDDY less detectable and less obvious it is a bot. Thats what i always will need for any future mmo

I purchased this WONDERFUL bot so I wouldnt have to do the most annoying things in the game, GRIND for gold and mats, and GRIND honor. I love the reputation pluggins and profiles etc but the HONOR GRIND and MATS GRIND have to be the two most annoying things about wow ,.,. AND THANK YOU for helping me out. I would have quit the game if it wasnt for this bot. Thats why i quit starwars, i cant put the time in any longer now that i have wife aggro 24/7

Thanks again

11. Kr1sh

Kr1sh New Member

Dungeon Buddy - Raid LFR

Used to be that you can select the "Auto select best dungeon" option. This would mean that DB would run on it's own starting from newest dungeon and ending with oldest dungeon.

Now there seems to be a glitch where it doesn't recognise anything.

Please fix it.

12. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

This was probably already mentioned, but the ability to change CC's without having to restart HB would be AWESOME!!

13. cable-one

cable-one New Member

the thing i would like to see is:

*if attachting to wow fails, its also kills the session (now i have to go to buddyauth to kill it manually)
      * a pause button so i can take over for a bit
      * improvements in meshes (or is there a way that i can do it myself/)

14. passeride

passeride New Member

+1

This would be useful :)

15. chtpm

chtpm Member

* a pause button so i can take over for a bit

There is already this option with some routines, just start moving and youll take over

16. Characture

Characture New Member

THIS would be awesome, would make leveling RAf so much quicker and easier: I would like to see most the ability to do group questing. A lot of people RAF accounts and questing is the safest way up to 90.

BGBuddy fix: Some kind of random pathing. I can always immediately tell when there is another bot and I'm sure other players can too. We all run to the same spot, stop. turn back, run again. Mount. Dismount. everything.

Minor fixes: Changing CR's and DungeonBuddy fix as per above.

17. Z1teq

Z1teq New Member

Max Sessions
      Will try to login again in 30 seconds.

+1 Really nice!

18. LowKey

LowKey New Member

I think it's a recent change, but the bot does some crazy stuff when questing now. Like always dismounting when it goes to turn in a quest. Or refusing to fly in zones it can fly in, which means it takes longer to get places.

I swear the dismounting thing is only a couple builds old, two or three or something.

19. Fexx

Fexx New Member

Why is the no more Quest bot or Gatherbuddy? :(

20. lorybrier

lorybrier New Member

BG Buddy - To make bots actually helpful and play the objective in BG's we would see a significant decrease in BG reportings.
      Nothing worse than watching your bot stand in the same spot playing defensive right at the start of a capture the flag match then someone from the opposing team pick up the flag and the bot attacks then runs back to the same spot.
      For example AV from a Horde PoV make the bot actually attack Balindra then cap bunkers and gys and some how count the number of players at a specific uncaptured bunker or gy, say 5 players max per bunker and 1 for gys, if maxed reach move on to next objective because atm the bots watch Balindra then all run North and stand outside Vann for 10 minutes.
      Strand of the Ancients needs a serious overhaul, Temple of Kot make the Bots go for free orbs this is just scratching the surface of what would help out alot and I'm just touching on alot of things other people have said but basically make BG Buddy less Botty and helpful :)