• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Feedback for Honorbuddy Improvements--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Oct 15, 2012.

1. heavygun

heavygun Member

You must be kidding son.
      For this Price, what the bot does is alot more you can get anywhere other.
      I never got banned with BGBuddy bro.
      Don't be so fucking greedy fuckface, they do alot of great work. BE FUCKING PATIENT FUCKFACE. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A FUCKING WORK THEY DO FOR THIS LITTLE MONEY YOU PAID?
      This bot is the best Bot right now, and if you aren't happy with the bot its your own problem, since nearly 90% of the Users are Good.

Kick is doing a great job, even right now in MoP. No one of them is hired or get Paid.
      Do your own Profiles if you can't wait. The Bot provides the Base and the Knowhow to Quest. Creating Profiles isn't their Job.

2. decerte1

decerte1 New Member

could you add another way to download mesh ?

HB download mesh still fail now -.-

im try to use fresh HB , load profile again , but still cant download meshes .

please add a regular download mesh , or use SVN plz .

3. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Please try with the beta build and report back. http://www.thebuddyforum.com/releases/77254-honorbuddy-beta-builds.html

4. Dosepower

Dosepower New Member

Feedback for Honorbuddy Improvements

I know some nice Features we Need a Plugin that Logout Out for random Minutes and Then Log in automaticlly.
      To make the Bot more Human.

Maybe u can Code an iOS App like Buddystats! Userfriendly an Easy 2 Unverstand! We Need a Good and Easy Monitor ! For all Users !

Ofc u Bot is very cheap create New Features and Take Money for this !

5. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

im pretty sure you can do this with Arelog.

6. decerte1

decerte1 New Member

thank you alot , raphus , beta build work like charm , at least it download mesh very very quick . i wasted few days to download mesh with old build , but beta build work very good , i ll feedback if i meet any problem with beta build :x

7. miner80

miner80 Member

1. gatherbuddy
      2. questing
      3. Dungeonbuddy
      4. BGbuddy

8. Plastictiller

Plastictiller New Member

I think by far, the biggest improvement that needs to be done is pathing fixes.

This includes mesh problems (Non existant, flying too high). I LITERALLY NEVER WANT TO SEE "Unable to create path..." ever. The bot should be able to handle objects better in game. If there is an object at xyz path and it's directly in my path, then automatically plot around it...

This is quite possibly the biggest flaw in the quest bot ATM.

9. Corny

Corny New Member

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...tion-mesh-errors-problems-post-them-here.html

10. Plastictiller

Plastictiller New Member

This isn't something that you can simply post small areas where there are problems. The entire nav system needs a revamp. It doesn't handle jumping (Like in Wailing Caverns, the ledge), it's not smart (I've seen it literally plot around objects that it didn't even need to go anywhere near. The straight line it was following was perfectly fine.), and it doesn't handle in game objects at all (Except when it get's stuck, and then it does the glider avoid routine which looks about as bad as you can get bot wise).

11. Fd2me

Fd2me New Member

1.Navagation: example

I'm Questing with Kicks Fantastic profiles, I reached Kun-Lai Summit at the Horde Camp, and it gets stuck with all the tents lamps etc, i'm not sure how the mesh system works, but the bot looks strange, it only wants short cuts the paths its taking it look bottish, it take a while before the unstuck kicks in and when you have 3-4 quest givers it take a while and intervention is needed​

Its paths seem to always go through groups of NPC, if you un-ticked don't kill between hotspots it will pull loads and most time get away, if you tick it, takes the bot forever to get to and back to the quest giver.​

2. Gatherbuddy:

It fly's too low to go from one node to the other ( Druid) picking up NPC on the way. or it gets stack with world objects, it should pick fly up and head for next node the descend top to bottom, not at an angle to get stuck on world objects and pulling NPC on its way.​

3. Additions:

User button to Blackspot to profile been mentions prior​
      User Button to Pause HB instead of stopping it, at time it needs intervention​

All in all its a great software adding more bots in time but i would like to see if the above could be addressed beforehand. I do use other bots but not enough to comment on them, I think AB and some of the Featured bots could see some love and attention AA2, AB, DB and ofc BGbot which is very obvious.

There are my few thoughts on the subject hope it helps on the customer/user point of view

FD2ME

12. dingdong

dingdong New Member

i knew i shouldnt have updated the bot this evening... now i have those errors with Singular Routines when I am with my DK:

Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\HB\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(283,25) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Singular.Helpers' already contains a definition for 'JumpTurn'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\HB\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(285,14) : error CS0102: The type 'Singular.Helpers.JumpTurn' already contains a definition for 'State'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\HB\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(729,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Singular.Helpers' already contains a definition for 'SafeArea'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\HB\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(1055,25) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Singular.Helpers' already contains a definition for 'CommonExtensions'
      == Thank you for using WuzzCollection 0.1.2.9!
      == DeathKnight is not a supported class!
      Initialization complete.

I use WuzzCollection for my Monk.

13. Fd2me

Fd2me New Member

Wrong place for this this is Feedback not support thread

14. Zardoz1

Zardoz1 New Member

You are lucky. With Rogue HB crashes immediately after start after updating HB. ;) I?m using Singular too.
      Well an update should always be an improvement, right? ;)

Problem solved.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    15. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

Whenever you see Singular errors like that ('already contains a definition'), just delete your entire Singular folder and re-download.

16. heavygun

heavygun Member

Well, my Bot tries to attack Dead mobs.

17. greaterdeath

greaterdeath New Member

1. Stuck handling/flightor or whatever the correct name is. This has an effect on just about everything you can do with the bot, so would be an overall improvement. Every time I see my characters jump, back up, strafe and go forward I die a little inside.
      2. Dungeonbuddy/BGbuddy. Dungeonbuddy improvements focusing on MoP dungeons first and then working backwards. I realize this could take considerable time, so tied for 2nd is improvements to BGbuddy - which you guys are already working on.
      3. Dailies. Not sure what the problem is that requires fresh hb from scratch, but a fix so you don't have to do fresh install.

Not interested at all in pet battling, don't think its a priority.

18. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

Get Mop questing working.. I tried to use it last week and it failed so hard i ended up paying for powerleveling service.

19. LowKey

LowKey New Member

You alliance?

20. Forgerai

Forgerai New Member

- Gatherbuddy (high prior)
      - Dungeonbuddy
      - Pet Battle System