• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Feedback for Honorbuddy Improvements--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Oct 15, 2012.

1. conetopia

conetopia Banned

this is something old, that you can check out.
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb.../67772-clu-codified-likeness-utility-pvp.html

This is new.
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...010-clu-codified-likeness-utility-pt-2-a.html

2. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

about time to take care of BG bot (regarding shitload of ban reports for PvP'ing...)

3. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Any News about BGBuddy Improvements? Because BG Botting becomes more and more unuseable...to many Botts in the BGs ;-(

4. Dark57

Dark57 New Member

I think, not sure how difficult it would be, but seeing as we all have to connect to the HB servers when we load then that means your server knows everyone who is online at any given time.

What if you expanded that for the BGBot, and the server then knew exactly what bot you were using. Most importantly BGBot, the BGBot could detect all other botters in the same BG instance through some sort of detection method in coordination with the server. If BGBot was able to talk to the server and the server knew what bots were in the same group it could aid the client side bot in coordinating your BG Bots.

Example, 6/10 bots in WSG. Server knows that there are 6 bots in the BG including their specs. These bots are now given commands, basically roles. BotHealer1 defends the FC, BotDPS1 (who has the most HP of the bots) is now the BotFC. BotDPS2 also defends the FC. Now BotDPS3, 4, and 5 are set to offensive mode where their entire job is to kill the EFC.

I know this feature would be complex, but if it was ever implemented in a way that didn't overwhelm the server, then BGBot would almost be the same as running a premade.

5. Gmachine88

Gmachine88 Member

Is there a way to change the log filenames? Having "ID Date Time" kinda sucks if you have tons of them and are looking for a specific time / date. I would find it more comfortable having it "Date Time ID" At least that way they can be sorted chronologically.

6. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Gmachine88,

I second this! I largely don't care what the ProcessID is, and look for the correct logs via date-time stamp. Sorting first by ProcessID makes this a PITA.

When you feel this thread has run its lifecycle, to get this in front of HBdev, I'd make a Summary post in the Support forum, and be sure to reference this thread, also.

cheers,
      chinajade

7. robinekstrom1

robinekstrom1 New Member

i just got banned today

8. Xelper

Xelper New Member

This is technically part of Singular, so im not sure if this is the right place to put it:

I love the Suspend Movement hotkeys, but one problem is that if you are typing into a chat window and you hit WASD the bots movement pauses. This can easily be fixed:

On hotkey press read 0xB184CC (dword from Script_GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus, offset from WoW v16357) and if it is 0 that means the user is not typing into any text fields and the world has focus. Or you can just call GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() from lua... but reading the dword is much quicker.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    9. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Xelper, and awesome info!

I'd report this to the Singular thread to make certain that Bobby53 sees it.

cheers,
      chinajade

10. decerte1

decerte1 New Member

[​IMG]

could you please change this WOW ID to character name , realms ? WOW ID really useless for us when control multi bot .

11. BesaidAurochs

BesaidAurochs New Member

Just throwing it out there, I personally believe GB2 is working very well right now, not many if any issues to do with the bot, to be honest I know many people that would be super excited for a brilliant BGBuddy to work perfect and honestly, we NEED!!!! a good questing bot, or profiles that at least work fluently. There are no profiles you can leave afk to quest, I understand it isn't easy however I know at least 5-6 people that look for a good levelling bot, even one that does simple tasks, a lot of friends moved to shadowbot simply because it's level features are focused on and nothing else

12. Bounty

Bounty Member

If you don't pick a role as a player, it doesn't mean you're always a bot.
      So if people think like that, they're utterly stupid.

Also your AFK problem should be fixed by ticking auto-clear AFK in your interface setting (controls-> auto cancel away mode)

13. Bounty

Bounty Member

To be honest Kick's 1-90 profiles work almost flawlessly. 1-85 at least, only some user interaction needed at 85-90.

14. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

HBRELOG is better from Highvoltz that one actually relog afther a wow crash

15. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

we could have an improved archeology to becauseit gets to many stucks also in three etcs.

16. Gandalf1506

Gandalf1506 New Member

Maybe, the bgbuddy could be optimized so far, making it possible to get achievments. No, I'm not talking about "Win 100x times in ......" ^^

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    17. nate8282

nate8282 Member Legendary

I think the biggest improvement would a better navigation system, the bot still doesn't know how to walk around corners without getting stuck all time, it would be beneficial for each bot, including BG Buddy.

18. Surion79

Surion79 New Member

I second that. They are very very good profiles!
      Some quests in Cata needs interaction too.

19. Budden

Budden New Member

Does this include stuck detction? I have no idea how the stuck handling works because it rarely detects when it's actually stuck.

20. Gandalf1506

Gandalf1506 New Member

I agree to improve the navigation. would be great. ;)