• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

all my toons throw this...

System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.IO.PipeException: The pipe endpoint 'net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server' could not be found on your local machine.
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnectionInitiator.GetPipeName(Uri uri, IPipeTransportFactorySettings transportFactorySettings)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NamedPipeConnectionPoolRegistry.NamedPipeConnectionPool.GetPoolKey(EndpointAddress address, Uri via)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationPool`2.TakeConnection(EndpointAddress address, Uri via, TimeSpan timeout, TKey& key)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOpenOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.Remoting.IRemotingApi.Init(Int32 hbProcID)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelogHelper.HBRelogHelper..ctor() in d:\Users\Kevin\Downloads\Gaming\Tools\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelogHelper\HBRelogHelper.cs:line 86

any ideas?

2. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

looks that way, yet doesnt seem to be working for me. I had to enter mine manually and even when im not using HBrelog its throwing all sorts of errors in the HB console at startup /boggle

3. mindtrapper

mindtrapper Member

Any solution to the bot stopping some times? HBRelog won't start it or close HB. So the toon is stuck. Is there any way to terminate HB if it has stopped so HBRelog can start it again?

4. matt84

matt84 Member

I think a nice feature in the "Task" menu would be swap character... so instead of completely shutting down the game it logs out to character select screen and logs back on as another character...

with garrisons and multiple toons etc... i just thought it be a cool feature if possible

5. Aventador

Aventador New Member

Hi!
      The HBRelog keep the bot only 10 min. I set 30 min then 40 and bot still stay 10 min.
      May you help me?

Attached Files:

6. 50centVadim

50centVadim New Member

highvoltz, WoW doesn't remember my choice... How to solve a problem? Already even the client again downloaded

7. wtfmofo

wtfmofo New Member

For the people having issues of getting stuck on selecting a language and shit here is a quick guide for you to try...

Close all WOW's
      Exit out of WOW launcher
      Go to WOW main folder
      Delete WTF folder
      In that folder click wow.exe
      It should now ask you what region you wish you log in to
      Choose EU or US.
      Profit.

8. wtfmofo

wtfmofo New Member

You can have HBrelog work if you have 2 wow folders. a US and EU. As far as I know thats the only way to do it.

9. 50centVadim

50centVadim New Member

wtfmofo, All the same asks language - _ -

10. kirbypro

kirbypro New Member

Hello, i used hbrelog long time ago for 3xbot session then leave wow. Now i start again to play and bot :D but hbrelog has some problem imo.

Set all and all work, but very very often hbrelog tell: Server is offline

but is not true, server it's up. why ?

11. Wullie

Wullie New Member

Anyone else having an issue with the latest SVN version whereby a "Wait" followed by a "Change Profile" skips the change profile bit (in my case moving to the Adding a second Wait of just 1 minute between them and it seems fine. The first Wait is being skipped using the API.

This was all working perfectly before I updated.

Code:
      3:06:28 PM] Farming: starting C:\Honorbuddy\GatherFarm\Honorbuddy.exe
      [3:06:29 PM] Farming: Waiting for 50 minutes before executing next task
      [3:06:38 PM] Farming:  WoW and HB startup sequence complete
      [3:06:38 PM] Farming: Opened communication with HBRelogHelper
      [3:08:01 PM] Farming: Loading Honorbuddy profile: Farming and C:\Honorbuddy\PBProfiles\FarmAndReplenish.xml
      [3:08:01 PM] Farming: Attempting to close Honorbuddy
      [3:08:02 PM] Farming: Waiting for 31 minutes before executing next task
      [3:08:04 PM] Farming: Logging on different character.
      [3:08:04 PM] Farming: Attempting to close Wow
      [3:08:08 PM] Farming: Successfully closed Wow

It's like the "skip" happens three times in quick succession, as the "Change Profile" gets called.

It should be Logon -> Wait -> Change Profile -> Wait -> Logon.

View attachment Log[2015-01-01_08-51-11].txt

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    12. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Is that still the case with the BNet client?

13. 50centVadim

50centVadim New Member

wtfmofo, After an output from wow, he forgets settings of language... How to correct?

14. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

still hoping someone can tell me what this means? Or why honorbuddy is throwing this when i dont even HAVE HBRelog running....

System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.IO.PipeException: The pipe endpoint 'net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server' could not be found on your local machine.
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnectionInitiat or.GetPipeName(Uri uri, IPipeTransportFactorySettings transportFactorySettings)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NamedPipeConnectionPo olRegistry.NamedPipeConnectionPool.GetPoolKey(Endp ointAddress address, Uri via)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationPool`2.T akeConnection(EndpointAddress address, Uri via, TimeSpan timeout, TKey& key)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper. EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSe ssionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.O pen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen (TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.O pen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOp enOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel .ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOn ceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(S tring action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.I nvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.I nvoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.Remoting.IRemotingApi.Init(Int32 hbProcID)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelogHelper.HBRelogHelper..ctor() in d:\Users\Kevin\Downloads\Gaming\Tools\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelogHelper\HBRelogH elper.cs:line 86

any ideas?

15. warlande

warlande New Member

that must be put in the custom class when using TuanHADruidWoD for example? the folder name? because he can not select a profile ...

16. wtfmofo

wtfmofo New Member

When using HBrelog it doesnt use the bnet client at all. It loads directly from the wow.exe file in your target folder.

17. Niggadjai

Niggadjai New Member

Got the same in the HB after installing GarrisonBuddyBeta because it adds a plugin HBRelogHelper... Try to delete this plugin

18. warlande

warlande New Member

Nobody ? :(

19. Jenoz

Jenoz New Member

Not 100% sure what you are asking warlande, but if you want to load any of Tuanha's combat routines with hbrelog, including the one you mentioned, the custom class field should be: Tuanha

20. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

1) HBRelog cannot overwrite my existing windows size/location settings. It keeps using the old ones.
      2) HBRelog closes, relaunches WoW when I change the WoW resolution. How can I prevent this please?