• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. rinem

rinem New Member

When i start wow with hbrelog my extra mouse buttons dont work anymore. Starting wow without hbrelog all is fine. Any solution to this? Thx

2. Xet

Xet New Member

Hey guys! I dont know if there's a thread about this already but I'll put this one up anyways.

So about HBRelog. I got it, and it's working. There is just one problem.

I use 3 wow accounts and 3 different Honorbuddy Keys.

I start them all and leave the house and then one account might DC and when it's trying to start up Honorbuddy again it's trying to use one of those keys that is already being used and it's writing "Max Sessions".

So I am wondering, is there any setup thing or something that I have missed that can solve this problem? I want it to reconnect with the same HB key when it disconnects.

Best Regards
      Xet

3. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

What program am I opening the .exe file with?

4. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

shot in the dark here, but after 5.1 patch im getting this error
      uvsm6.png at Free Image Hosting

i checked i had the current version and HB+WoW work if started manually.

and then realized i posted on the wrong thread. im going to download your relogger and try it, thanks

5. Nazaruk

Nazaruk Member

hbrelog cant handle wowerrors with wow.exe renamed to wow1.exe wow2 etc

6. Neuton

Neuton Member

[4:03:08 μμ:993] [PID: 2660] Moving Game Window to: -2, 424 - With size: 736x614
      [4:03:11 μμ:376] [PID: 2660] Couldn't hook endscene. Trying again.
      [4:03:14 μμ:379] [PID: 2660] Endscene hook has been failed. Please try again. If the issue continues please post a log to ARelog thread in forums

Since latest patch this occures, thx in advance

7. Kekskruemel

Kekskruemel Member

HBRelog has problems with the new bot update window, so he doesn't start if there is any update.

8. thedeez

thedeez Member

ahh just what I was looking for, thanks. fully automated botting/ah posting and no problems with d/c. awesome

9. Baaatzi

Baaatzi Member

i receive the following error when i start the hbrelog exe:

[30.11.2012 23:23:32] System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.Settings.GlobalSettings.Load()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.HBRelogManager..cctor()

can anyone help me ?

thanks!

10. gug339

gug339 New Member

Thanks for the awsome HRBelog ! it works very good. But can i do so it only runs the profile i set like for a hour ? and if how ?

11. Nyujin

Nyujin New Member

Just curious if there's a way to turn off the "Updating Honorbuddy" feature, and if, how.

Thanks

12. JNCslasher

JNCslasher New Member

Hi i downloaded it and i am having this problem
      [7:27:58 PM] System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.D3DDevice.LoadDll() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\D3DDevice.cs:line 50
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.D3DDevice..ctor(Process targetProcess, String d3DDllName) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\D3DDevice.cs:line 27
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.D3D9Device..ctor(Process targetProc) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\D3D9Device.cs:line 17
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.Dirext3D..ctor(Process targetProc) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\Dirext3D.cs:line 15
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.Hook..ctor(Process wowProc) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\Hook.cs:line 28
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\WoWManager.cs:line 330
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\TaskManager.cs:line 61
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CharacterProfile.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\CharacterProfile.cs:line 110
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\HBRelogManager.cs:line 87
      [7:27:59 PM] System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.D3DDevice.LoadDll() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\D3DDevice.cs:line 50
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.D3DDevice..ctor(Process targetProcess, String d3DDllName) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\D3DDevice.cs:line 27
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.D3D9Device..ctor(Process targetProc) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\D3D9Device.cs:line 17
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.DirectX.Dirext3D..ctor(Process targetProc) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\DirectX\Dirext3D.cs:line 15
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.Hook..ctor(Process wowProc) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\Hook.cs:line 28
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\WoWManager.cs:line 330
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\TaskManager.cs:line 61
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CharacterProfile.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\CharacterProfile.cs:line 110
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\HBRelogManager.cs:line 87
      [7:28:00 PM] System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element

and this keeps repating
      WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:01 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
      [7:28:02 PM] JNCslasher: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:02 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
      [7:28:03 PM] JNCslasher: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:03 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
      [7:28:04 PM] JNCslasher: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:04 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
      [7:28:05 PM] JNCslasher: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:05 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
      [7:28:06 PM] JNCslasher: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:06 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
      [7:28:07 PM] JNCslasher: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:07 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
      [7:28:08 PM] JNCslasher: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [7:28:08 PM] JNCslasher: starting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe

please help if u can

13. rob-man

rob-man New Member

When i start WoW + HB with this HB closes right after start and starts again this repeats..
      Whats wrong?

[11:25:41] Banker/AH: WoW and HB startup sequence complete
      [11:25:47] Banker/AH: Honorbuddy has crashed.. So lets restart it

HBrelog thinks my HB crashes, but it doesn't...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    14. komodded

komodded New Member

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    15. BPAlpha New

BPAlpha New New Member

Ur using laucher.exe not wow.exe logger will not press play

16. komodded

komodded New Member

thanks got it all fixed up working like a charm

17. Icyyhot

Icyyhot New Member

When i try to run the exe i get this error
      [12/03/2012 13:21:24] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.Settings.GlobalSettings.Load()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager..cctor()

anyone know the fix?

18. Icyyhot

Icyyhot New Member

When i try to run the exe i get this error
      [12/03/2012 13:21:24] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.Settings.GlobalSettings.Load()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager..cctor()

anyone know the fix?

19. Mcgrublin

Mcgrublin Member

hey i read in your first post that you are able to run task manager with hbrelog so that it starts everyday at x time etc... i found out how to use the task manager and have it set to run at 10:00am everyday... my next question is how do i make it so i dont have to hit start on hbrelog when task manager opens up hbrelog... what im trying to do is make it so that at 10 am it will turn on my account/bot and run for 5 hours then shut off. please help me anyway possible but a private message with the answer would be preffered thanks a bunch in advance

20. ManOnFire

ManOnFire New Member

What is the primary function of the HBRelogHelper?