• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

If it takes more than 1 min to attach HB to wow then its time for a better pc mate.

That is PC performance issue, maybe not enough ram, not enough CPU or your OS is simply clogged up with random shit.

I can fire up 8 HBrelog profiles at the same time with no problem what so ever.

2. Dbuddy

Dbuddy Member

*hm* too many cpu load you think?

launching wow + hb doesn't take much time...

p.jpg

3. Bignoga

Bignoga Member

Hey I'm currently a user of ARelog and the only complain I have with that is that it closes windows abruptly instead of doing like a logout in wow or a stop then close of honor buddy. Does HBrelogger close wow in a more legitmately way instead of what could be considered alt f4'ing. The reason I ask is that I have my relogger to do small 10 minute ah posting breaks throughout the day and when it closes HB improperly it spends 7-8 minutes of the 10 minutes I allow for posting trying to have the old HB key wearoff.

Thanks
      Kyle

Edit: Oh and if anyone has any suggestions or comments of why they like this more then ARelog please fele free to comment as I would like to hear other persons comparison.

4. Nemezhiz

Nemezhiz New Member

well the code works so far as posted in the thread. Maybe the code will be implemented in main version one day - or i could make a build for you and upload it here.
      My version now has the command line parameter "/profile=[Index]" which will select & autoload the profile given in parameter. Starting with 0 for first entry in List.

There's only one more lil' thing to fix - after profile is started, HB Relog has to kill itself as it will be started again after logout of 1st Profile :) Because otherwise HBR will try to relogg instead
      of let LogMeOut do his work :) For the moment i close HB Relog manually after WoW + HB is started.

5. diablofan

diablofan Member

I am new to hbrelog, did the basic setup, wow.exe is opened automaticly but then before the pasword should be typed in hbrelog just crashes

6. Poussi

Poussi New Member

I've downloaded HBrelog but it just launch wow then and block at "logging in"
      I have put all my account info in and done all the setup. Anyone know if I have done something wrong?
      Hb rellog say

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    7. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

[19:15:23] System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork()

This message comes up when you try to copy a profile.
      Basically you select an existing profile then you click Add to copy it.
      This message comes up.
      The profile IS created but it is missing its tasks settings.

It doesn't crash the reloger or anything.

Just pointing it out.

Regards

8. chtpm

chtpm Member

Install HB times 3 and put a diferent HB path to each one or you can just simply ask to get your keys merged

9. Spanishguy

Spanishguy Member

Getting this error, what does it mean =s?

[5:30:13 PM] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'GreyMagic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      File name: 'GreyMagic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.Hook..ctor(Process wowProc)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

10. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

HBrelog keeps reporting
      "Waiting for server to come back online"
      Its a EU server

I tried both Auto and EU.

Logging settings are correct I tripled checked them

I have another account that is login on the french tab servers.

The server that creates this problem is a two word server.

Maybe this is the problem?

EDIT

If you untick the "Check server status in HBrelog settings" it proceeds normaly

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    11. Sokoo

Sokoo New Member

Hee Highvoltz,

Love your program just a question here which I would like to see and I don't think it's much of a hassle to implement it, well in the tasks tab when you dragged a task you can select the "Random Minutes" but it takes a random number between 0 and specified minutes, because of this I stumbled upon a problem, I used a wait task for it to do BG's for let's say 225 random minutes and 155 minutes now it closed after this ran the idle task for 35 minutes and then started everything backup but wait task was now initiated with a 5 min wait... which is kinda useless as it was online for 5 mins then closed everything and idled for 50 mins this time... So maybe you can make a Min Random Minutes and a Max Random Minutes where it takes a random number between these specified numbers :) Would make a lot more productive ;)

Hope you can make this work

Kind Regards,

Sokoo

12. Cheese

Cheese New Member

Hi guys, I'm having a problem where whenever I click start, it tries to start wow, but wow instantly crashes.

A I copy pasted the crash report here: WOW crash - Pastebin.com
      If anybody is able to help me or is also having this problem would be good to hear from you.

**EDIT**
      Heres a copy of the hbreloger log file.

[12/28/2012 05:12:15] HBRelog Version 1.0.0.123
      [12/28/2012 05:12:28] Easytokens: ********* Tasks ***********
      [12/28/2012 05:12:28] Easytokens: ********* End of Task list ***********
      [12/28/2012 05:12:28] Easytokens: starting C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
      [12/28/2012 05:12:29] Easytokens: Installing Endscene hook
      [12/28/2012 05:12:32] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 004C0000 [299]!
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\Libs\GreyMagic\ExternalProcessReader.cs:line 134
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.Read[T](IntPtr address, Boolean isRelative) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\Libs\GreyMagic\ExternalProcessReader.cs:line 203
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.Hook.InjectAndExecute(IEnumerable`1 asm, Int32 returnLength) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\Hook.cs:line 184
      [12/28/2012 05:12:32] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from FF3FA0A8 [299]!
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\Libs\GreyMagic\ExternalProcessReader.cs:line 134
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.Read[T](IntPtr address, Boolean isRelative) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\Libs\GreyMagic\ExternalProcessReader.cs:line 203
      at GreyMagic.InProcessMemoryReader.Read[T](Boolean isRelative, IntPtr[] addresses) in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\Libs\GreyMagic\InProcessMemoryReader.cs:line 281
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.get_GlueStatus() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\WoWManager.cs:line 152
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.LoginWoW() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\WoWManager.cs:line 574
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\WoWManager.cs:line 376
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\TaskManager.cs:line 61
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CharacterProfile.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\CharacterProfile.cs:line 110
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\HBRelogManager.cs:line 87
      [12/28/2012 05:12:32] Easytokens: WoW process was terminated. Restarting
      [12/28/2012 05:12:33] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 6444279F [299]!
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.Hook.DisposeHooking() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\Hook.cs:line 141

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    13. lamy

lamy New Member

I have the same problem .... Help ?

14. Cheese

Cheese New Member

15. coldless

coldless New Member

@ highvoltz - since u dont receive pms:
      just got an idea to improve your App:
      add the possibility to create kind of "folders" where you can put your single setups like
      Account 1:
      bla bla bla herbing
      bla bla bla mining
      Account 2:
      ah selling
      herb/mining

would be great to have a better overview and manage to choose easier which setup to use for which account

16. ineedhelp12

ineedhelp12 New Member

i got arelog and its been working fine with no problems.. well except one..

ok whenever i start the arelog it starts wow and hb just fine but whenever i disconnect or it stops.. whenever it tries to log back in on HB it says "max sessions". please help

17. jeremytyler662

jeremytyler662 Member

Hopefully this will get a response...This problem just started within the past month. Everytime I try to use HBRelog I get a wow error saying System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 00420000 [299]!. My log is included. All I edited out is my character name. I have tried both DX9 and 11 and have updated my video card drivers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    18. stelios21

stelios21 New Member

Works perfectly.If u invest your time configuring the app,it will pay back.

Lvling 3 characters questing/rotating to grind. i have logons at 45 mins each.

Amazing +rep

19. KroLeXz

KroLeXz New Member

really annoyed right now, searched this thread and no answer has been posted... how do you input server names with spaces on them... an example Area 52

20. KroLeXz

KroLeXz New Member

sorry I came off as upset, I just spent 125 dollars to transfer all my toons to this server and HBRelog is a huge part of my botting.... I need a fix please.