• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Bug Reports--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 29, 2012.

1. cassianpry

cassianpry New Member

Which Bot?
      Lazyraider

Character info: Pally 90 prot

What profile were you using?
      Any Tuanha's Profile

Date the bug occured
      14/07/2013 19:19 GMT-3

Please list all plugins currently enabled
      No plugins enabled

Everytime when i try to start the bot inside a dungeon, raid, scenario, it's crash.
      View attachment 6940 2013-07-14 19.11.txt

2. Botanist

Botanist Banned

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" happens every time you physically initialize the bot while inside an instance.

As long as you initialize the bot outside an instance, you can then go in and stop/start with no issue.

This is a problem for those using a relogger and any bot or profile which puts you in an instance.

3. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Also would like a Restart function under the TreeRoot. Class, at the moment there's only stop and start... I know you'd have issues because you'd need to insert things like the licence key although you can put in the parameters for the "Key", "Routine" etc etc.

And no, don't want to use Process Class :p

4. ksmaze

ksmaze Member

Which Bot?
      Questing

Character info: shadow priest

The BrodieMan's MOP Daily

Date the bug occured
      25/07/2013 19:19 GMT-3

<Entry>AlwaysHere</Entry>
      <Entry>Anti Drown</Entry>
      <Entry>DrinkPotions</Entry>
      <Entry>HB Toggle</Entry>
      <Entry>HBRelogHelper</Entry>
      <Entry>Pandaren Mining Pick Looter </Entry>
      <Entry>Pandaria Dailies v2</Entry>
      <Entry>Rarekiller</Entry>
      <Entry>Refreshment Detection</Entry>
      <Entry>TheBrodieMan's Compendium</Entry>
      <Entry>Tidy Bags 3.6 Reloaded</Entry>

Still cannot pick up quests.
      View attachment 12256 2013-07-25 15.29 - Copy.txt

5. ksmaze

ksmaze Member

Which Bot?
      Questing

Character info: shadow priest

The BrodieMan's MOP Daily

Date the bug occured
      25/07/2013 19:19 GMT-3

<Entry>AlwaysHere</Entry>
      <Entry>Anti Drown</Entry>
      <Entry>DrinkPotions</Entry>
      <Entry>HB Toggle</Entry>
      <Entry>HBRelogHelper</Entry>
      <Entry>Pandaren Mining Pick Looter </Entry>
      <Entry>Pandaria Dailies v2</Entry>
      <Entry>Rarekiller</Entry>
      <Entry>Refreshment Detection</Entry>
      <Entry>TheBrodieMan's Compendium</Entry>
      <Entry>Tidy Bags 3.6 Reloaded</Entry>

Interacting by using item on object failed like using object

View attachment 12256 2013-07-25 15.29 - Copy2.txt

6. ESCA

ESCA New Member

Request Routine Switch inside honorbuddy.

i would like to be able to switch routines not only on startup.

make routines switchable plz

7. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Could you put the names in the Honorbuddy bot window title, I keep forgetting which bot is for which WoW window... :)

8. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Id be interested in seeing the rebirth of the Debug logging tab. Perhaps it could be partitioned...

1. Log: Same log as we have now, follows the Log Level setting.
      2. Combat: Rotation specific information. Every release there is an exponential rise of output in these that I don't care for.
      3. Debug or Diagnostics: Diagnostic level log output. It's annoying to have to keep turning it on/off in development/diagnostics.
      4. Navigation: Reviving this as well wouldn't hurt.
      5. Info: No change
      I also wouldn't mind seeing the logs split into character names. I wouldn't advise running multiple instances of the same HB, as it just leads to problems for me (or just switching characters), but it's useful nonetheless.

Another coin in for a universal HasSpell(), seems particularly useful for Vehicles and Tradeskills.

Last thought; I used to remember the bottom activity bar being more informative. I only see it responding to a handfull of behaviors and a few built in functions. It seems to have lost its touch.

9. Wullie

Wullie New Member

10. El Fuego

El Fuego Member

Noticed in both Eastern Plague Lands and now in Swamp of Sorrows, Questbot will not repair with local repair NPC. In both cases it uses flight path to return to Stormwind or East Vale Logging camp to repair. I have manually added repair NPC's local to the questing area to avoid the issue, but I shouldn't have to do this for every zone. I have "Find Vendors Automatically" checked in setting, which should work as there is a Repair NPC in Bogpaddle: <Vendor Name="Dronk Drophammer" Entry="47059" Type="Repair" X="-9766.76" Y="-3901.64" Z="21.81458" />

Log Snippet:
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      Honorbuddy: 2.5 r7684 Build 656 (Clean Install)

Which Bot?
      Questing

Character info: Druid [Feral]
      Using Singular CR

Kick's 12-58 Alliance

Date the bug occured
      03/09/2013 13:50 PST

Please list all plugins currently enabled:
      <Entry>AutoEquip2</Entry>
      <Entry>Talented2</Entry>
      <Entry>RefreshmentDetection</Entry>

View attachment 3992 2013-09-03 13.24.txt

11. caster

caster New Member

Which Bot? (Grind, Quest, Archaeology Buddy, BGBuddy, etc) :
      ProfessionBudy
      Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec) :
      Any char, level, race, spec
      What profile were you using? (if applicable. Please provide a link, or an attachment for the profile) :
      Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Profiles\AHBot.xml
      Date the bug occured (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST) :
      2013-09-15
      Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.

Maybe you should rewrite funtion SellItemOnAhAction for MOP 5.4.it seems SellItemOnAhAction can't get the current competition price, so it always sell items on the max price.

here is the log ,u may need.
      View attachment 7020 2013-09-15 21.37.txt

12. Rækwon

Rækwon New Member

Which Bot?
      Quest

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)
      DK, 90, Tauren, Blood

What profile were you using? (if applicable. Please provide a link, or an attachment for the profile)
      dungeon farming profile pack found in this very forum
      but I am quite sure it happened with my level 40 warrior toon, trying to quest with kicks profile in Ferelas.

Date the bug occured (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      17 sept 2013 19:21

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is.
      As soon as I load the profile, an error message pops in the log and the bot crashes. If I restart the bot and start it with the profile preloaded, I only get the error message

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      Just load the profile or start the Questing bot

Please list all plugins currently enabled (as well as links to any plugins not packaged with HB by default)
      AntiDrown
      AutoEquip2
      BuddyCon2
      HBRelogHelper
      LogMeOut!
      Mr.ItemRemover2
      QuestHelper - ItemForAura
      RefreshmentDetection
      Talented2
      TidyBags 3.6 Reloaded
      TurnOffCTM

Which Custom Class are you using? Please include the version, and link if applicable.
      Singular

Please attach a log for this bug report.
      done

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug. (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)
      Screenshot is pretty useless, but I'll add my client and honorbuddy versions are the last one available.

Thank you for your attention and for the great work.

EDIT: I tried multiple times to do something about this, like performing a clean install into a new folder. The only thing I did was copying the necessary quest behaviors for the dungeon farm profile to work. Today I tried a clean install again, only with my level 40 toon, and I tried not to copy those behaviors. It turned out it worked! Seems like those quest behaviors were the cause. Will link this post in the profile thread.

Attached Files:

13. Wullie

Wullie New Member

Which Bot? (Grind, Quest, Archaeology Buddy, BGBuddy, etc)
      Quest

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)
      Various/any

What profile were you using? (if applicable. Please provide a link, or an attachment for the profile)
      Kicks questing

Date the bug occured (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      Number of occasions over past 3 weeks, on multiple characters.

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      When trying to mail items in Ramkahen, Uldum there are two mailboxes withing about 15 yards of eachother. The bug seems to keep flying between them both, opening mailbox at one but then flying back to other before it can send anything. Very obvious that it's a bot.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      It's happened on each character that I've levelled and that has needed to sell mail while in this town, over the past 3 weeks (perhaps longer). Also occured before and after the most recent patch (clean install etc).

Please list all plugins currently enabled (as well as links to any plugins not packaged with HB by default)
      Which Custom Class are you using? Please include the version, and link if applicable.
      The default required plugins for kicks.
      Occurs with both singular and custom routines.

Please attach a log for this bug report.
      Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug. (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)

View attachment 4300 2013-09-17 19.41.txt

(Log doesn't seem to show too much and I did catch it and try to stop it manually and it's so obvious and there were other people around.)

14. Eithos

Eithos New Member

Which Bot? bgbuddy
      Character Information: lvl 90 worgen blood dk
      What profile were you using? default
      Date the bug occured 10/1/13 8pm
      Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is: I log into my dk, boot up honnorbuddy, set the bot base to bgbuddy, and hit start. it goes through some things and stops.

Please list all plugins currently enabled: ultimate pvp suite http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/pvp/51190-plugin-ultimate-pvp-suite.html anti drown, refreshment detection.
      Which Custom Class are you using? singular

Please attach a log for this bug report. View attachment 14772 2013-10-01 19.53.txt
      Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug. (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!) bgbuddy fucking up.png

15. Carniphex

Carniphex New Member

Which Bot? Questing
      Character Information: Warrior, 83, Human, Arms
      What profile were you using? Kicks Questing Profile [Fly][N - Quest] Uldum 83-85 [Kick]
      When? Yesterday, 11PM

When the bot has full bags, he is going to sell items and mails certain items to an alt. When he is about to mail the items, he is flying to a mailbox, he clicks on the mailbox, and after about 0.5 second he is flying/riding/walking away, like 15 yards to another mailbox. Then he is walking back to the first mailbox and trys to mail again, and runs away again, same direction, same distance, exactly the same behaviour as before. He is keep on going this in a never-ending loop. This happend not only in Uldum (like in the attached log-file, this is just an example), this happened at some other places too, but i cant remember which.
      This looks extremly bottish and is very dangerous. Mailboxes are often in places where other players are standing around.

This can very easily be reproduced, just run a Quest-Profile (e.g. Kicks) in Uldum, set MinFreeBagSlots to a high amount and wait until the Bot is going to sell, repair and maiI

Hope you'll fix it soon.

Attached Files:

16. madmax

madmax New Member

Which Bot? Questing

Character Information: Hunter,83,Elf, Beast

What profile were you using? [Fly][N - Quest] Uldum 83-85 [Kick] and [Fly][N - Quest] Deepholm 82-83 [Kick]($Rev: 2777 $)
      Date the bug occured: yesterday around 5 and 8
      Number of occasions over past 3 weeks, on multiple characters.4-5

I noticed same bug on multiple occasions i usually do it Manuel till i get to next quest or I empty bags myself it almost looks like bot doesnt want to dismount most quests like i need to be attacked first while mounted and lots of times it just goes back and forth between the designated area but high in the air where it should have been on the ground and this just started with last upgrade I will upload a log its pretty much all the way on the end

View attachment 25504 2013-10-07 18.37.txt

17. agra

agra New Member

Which Bot? Quest
      Character Information Druid, 73, Night Elf, Feral
      What profile were you using? [Fly][A - Quest] LK 68-80 [Kick].xml - http://www.thebuddyforum.com/archives/50549-kicks-mega-profile-packs-1-90-a.html
      Date the bug occured 2013-10-08, around 18:00
      Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is.

Flying (at least i saw it in northend, don't know about another locations) down looks quite bottish - char goes down vertically in a several small steps and few yards from the ground dismounts, falling down. Anyone who see this will 100% understand it's a bot.

Run profile, watch how char is flying. I saw this issue a lot of times, but around 18:00 char was doing this quest: The High Cultist - Quest - World of Warcraft

Please list all plugins currently enabled Anti Drown, AutoEquip2, Refreshment Detection, Talented2

Not sure what custom class is, if combat routine, I'm using out of the box Singular.

View attachment 5192 2013-10-08 18.46.txt

18. Wullie

Wullie New Member

Just to confirm this is still a bug, happens anywhere there are two mailboxes close by to each other. (Eg happening right now in "The Argent Stand" in Zul'Drak").

How close are you to a fix for this? It's VERY botlike behavior and likely to attract a report from anyone watching.

19. Rækwon

Rækwon New Member

Hi, I have posted in Kick's thread regarding a problem encountered, but chinajade suggested me that it was actually a navigational issue and it should be posted here instead. I just report it for the sake of getting the bot better, it didn't cause much trouble to me, but still, it didn't allow for 100% afk profile progression.

I just report my original post here and chinajade answer here.

thank you for your support

20. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm posting here, because whenever I find a bug while developing and I post about it in support section, I get some first level support guy who provides the same support I would've been able to (here's my last attempt: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...tance-merchant-has-been-bugged-while-now.html)

Anyway. The bug I've run into, is that when HB is started with Questing bot active - it reloads the most recent profile (as far as I've been able to see).

This means if you load the questing profile with one of the following overloads:

PHP:
      ProfileManager.LoadNew(@"C:\profile.xml"false);
      Or

PHP:
      ProfileManager.LoadNew(Stream);
      Then it simply doesn't work because it loads the last profile in "Recent Profiles".

For those who are into logs, here's the part where it happens:

Code:
      Loading profile from C:\Users\Inrego\Downloads\tmp\[QO-N][MOUNT]_Wigglez_the-vortex-pinnacle.xml
      Warning: 'Factions' has been moved to the 'GrindArea'. Please reflect this change in your profiles.
      Changing current profile to [QO-N][MOUNT]_Wigglez_the-vortex-pinnacle
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Character is a level 90 Dwarf Paladin
      Current zone is Borean Tundra
      Loading profile from C:\Users\Inrego\Downloads\tmp\CopperVein Elwynn-Forest.xml
      Warning: 'Factions' has been moved to the 'GrindArea'. Please reflect this change in your profiles.
      Changing current profile to Copper Elwynn Forest
      Can not start quest bot - this profile does not contain a quest order!

This does not happen with any of the other botbases from what I've experienced so far.

Ref: Original thread