• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Profile Pack--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 8, 2013.

1. namednoob

namednoob Community Developer

On the quest "Return to the earth" the bot tries to use the item while mounted or walking towards the target or performing actions and it will eventually fail so the bot moves on to the next target.

In order to make this work, need to put a if to make sure there is no mobs around after dismounting if needed this way it will be standing still next to the target enough time to allow it to make sure its not performing any action while using the item on the dragon.

SIDE NOTE: it does not always miss but if you do it like above described it will have bigger chances to do it faster and save a lot of time.

2. Sweetangel88

Sweetangel88 New Member

Now it works.
      Cause i did some Quest manual. That the bot started but not finished. And got a quest to go to Schattenpirscher Ickoris.

3. Sweetangel88

Sweetangel88 New Member

Next Bug found 68-80 LK Profil (Horde)

<Vendor Name="Waltor von Pal'ea" Entry="25476" Type="Repair" X="2811.913" Y="6706.436" Z="10.2456" />

XP/HR: 37296
      Getötet: 2 (28/Std)
      Tode: 0 (0/Std)
      Plünderungen: 2 (28/Std)
      Honor Gained: 0 (0/hr)
      BGs Won: 0 Lost: 0 Total: 0 (0/hr)
      Time to Level: 11 hour(s) 03 minute(s) 46 second(s)

Ziel: Picking Up Quest - Seek Out Karuk! (Seek Out Karuk! - Quest - World of Warcraft) : From - Waltor of Pal'ea (Waltor of Pal'ea - NPC - World of Warcraft)

He try to pickup the Quest. The Npc got 2 Quests , cause just the window will be open to accept the quest and close and open and close ... open all the time. Cause he dont accept any Quest to do it.

If i stop the bot, accept the Quests manually. And Start the bot again , he will fly to the Warsong keep and than to the Npc again and try to accept the quests. Cause they are in Quest log.

I try to solve it and do the Quests manually maybe it works again like the other one.

4. Sweetangel88

Sweetangel88 New Member

I Did the Quests manually Again. Now it works again.

Next problem

Ziel: Turning in Quest - Der Dreizack von Naz'jan (The Trident of Naz'jan - Quest - World of Warcraft) : To - Veehja : ID - 25450

He fly to the Top of the ruins . And Wait there . Cause the Quest Npc for the Quest is on the Ground of the ruins ^^.
      I did it again manuelly .. .

Last edited: May 17, 2014
    5. LordFuchs

LordFuchs New Member

View attachment 129342 Hi.

I'm having pretty nasty problems with my lvl65 char.
      Situation:

Starting Bot in Shattrath lvl65.
      Bot: Compiling quests "Terrokar Forrest"
      --> Bot mounts up and flies straight to Zangarmarsh (not taking the flightpath) and is trying to get a quest from a npc.
      Bot is constantly interacting with NPC but is not accepting the quest.

Attached Files:

6. Sweetangel88

Sweetangel88 New Member

Lordfuchs just accept the Quest Manually (Stop the bot), do the quest manuelly and go than to the npc and earn the ep . And than start the bot , that must be solve the problem.

7. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

No all Profiles are working perfect, but you have a lot of errors:
      Code:
      [20:22:24.382 D] Reloading AssemblyLoader<HBPlugin> - RefreshPlugins Called
      [20:22:25.147 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Mikie\Desktop\HB Official Zip File Install\Routines\Bubbleman\Core\BM_Spell.cs(180,28) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'HealingSpellIds' and no extension method 'HealingSpellIds' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [20:22:32.397 D] ItemForAura: Loading config file: C:\Users\Mikie\Desktop\HB Official Zip File Install\Plugins\ItemForAuraQuesthelper\ItemForAura.config
      [20:22:32.398 N] ItemForAura - Questhelper - Version 2.0 Loaded.
      [20:22:32.399 D] ItemForAura: Loading config file: C:\Users\Mikie\Desktop\HB Official Zip File Install\Plugins\ItemForAuraQuesthelper\ItemForAura.config
      [20:22:34.033 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Mikie\Desktop\HB Official Zip File Install\Plugins\KBA\Helpers\Spell.cs(204,28) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'HealingSpellIds' and no extension method 'HealingSpellIds' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [20:22:39.598 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Mikie\Desktop\HB Official Zip File Install\Routines\PureRotation\Core\Spell.cs(244,28) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'HealingSpellIds' and no extension method 'HealingSpellIds' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Code:
      [20:23:00.166 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Mikie\Desktop\HB Official Zip File Install\Routines\Xiaolin\Core\XI_Spell.cs(180,28) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'HealingSpellIds' and no extension method 'HealingSpellIds' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

And a lot of:
      Code:
      [20:33:00.301 V] [Compiler Warning]: c:\Users\Mikie\Desktop\HB Official Zip File Install\Quest Behaviors
      Make a fresh Installation then everything should be fine.

8. MaxMuster

@Sweetangel88: All your Problems are not coming from the Profile. Pls give us a log, so we can say more what is wrong.

@LordFuchs: It seems not a Profile Problem. Pls Update your Bot to Version 733, Clear the Cache and Try again.

9. Sweetangel88

Sweetangel88 New Member

in Grizzly .... in The Area Many Problems with the Quests 90% of the Quest will be not accepted cause you must do 60-70% manuall . Very Buggy @ Wotlk . From 1 -70 Only , 2-3 Little Problems . But from 70-80 Many Problems .

10. Raaz

Raaz Member

[DK Start Zone] Bug

During the quest An End To All Things... it mounts, flys up, and then it can't generate a path.

Attached Files:

11. MaxMuster

This is not a Profile Problem.

12. namednoob

MaxMuster thanks a lot for all the fixes you're awesome :) I am about to finish leveling my warlock so I will update all the ones I've reported to see if they will work well and let you guys know ;)

13. Hell-Razor

Hell-Razor New Member

Why is what im asking. It used to.

14. namednoob

On the quest "Flown the Coop!" instead of picking up most of the chickens the bot kills it making the quest take a lot longer than it needs to take.

Need to add a behavior to prevent the bot from killing the chickens prior to interacting with it.
      [HR][/HR]
      On quest "Fortunate Misunderstandings" need to make bot dismount before interacting with the NPC to make sure it will not just stand near it for too long and stop trying to interact with it.
      [HR][/HR]
      On quest "Securing the Bait" bot fly near the egg but does not dismount to kill the egg to capture the hatchling.

15. eepohno

eepohno Member

gah so sorry..have another question..currently it is set to level as Winwalker (dps) and is picking rewards for that. my question is at 85 if I switch it to Mistweaver.. will she be able to kill anything? meaning will the bot know what to do if she is a healer instead of dps?

I had to delete my last 90 monk due to her only having dps gear at 90 and I hate dpsing. (and no I do not have a bunch of money to buy gear ._. and I don't know how or where to find dungeon farming profiles. or if they would work for a feral druid as thats the only other 90 I have, whom is used for herb/mining)

Love the profile though! only a few hang ups in spots, but nothing I can't manually do fast n restart it.

16. namednoob

On the quest "Egg Hunt" the bot does not wait long enough next to the egg to get credit for it after defending it, so it keeps opening several egg nest making the quest take a lot longer than it needs to be.

17. DX123

DX123 Member

** EDIT **

I just deleted the entire directory again and checked out. This time it worked fine. Obviously this was an issue on my part. Apologies. Please disregard.

** EDIT **

Hey hey... this may sound like a strange problem.. but when I try and update from the SVN I am getting the following error.

I've tried deleting the entire thing and starting from scratch, but I keep getting the same thing. This only started happening a few days ago.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

DX123

18. namednoob

One of your quest files have been manually edited you need to run a cleanup in order to update or downgrade the change you have done.

Or at least I think that is what that error means when I use SVN and change things manually without updating the SVN and try to update from it.

19. MaxMuster

20. namednoob

Thanks a lot Max,

There is a couple more I have noticed: