• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Profile Pack--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 8, 2013.

1. KarthusUltiPenta

KarthusUltiPenta New Member

Last quest in Hyjal where u kill Ragnaros it's bugged (runs into lava instead of killing Ragnaros)
      "Down Into the Chasm" quest in Deepholm instead of going into the cave and talk to npc it runs above cave searching like idiot for question mark

Generally fckin' many quests in Deepholm are bugged as fck but I cannot say how many and which ones because I did it manually.....AND IT IS SAID TO BE FULL AFK 1-90... -.-

2. namednoob

namednoob Community Developer

I am currently running Deepholm quests and I had literally 0 issues my bot just finished the map this minute and is now walking towards Uldum, what sort of issue you have happened mainly?

It's not FULL AFK but this profile is awesome and so is the support on it or at least MaxMuster is awesome he's been fixing all the issues I reported so far and I have had very few issues overall with this profile so far.

I was about to report he that quest you mentioned Karthus, the quest name is "The Firelord" and the issue it seems to be having is that it does enter the portal successfully however the bot throws a message saying it could not enter the portal within the time and once inside the bot walks straight to the lava. So I assume somewhere its not updating the bot is inside so he doesn't talk to the NPC to start the event and keeps running which leads the bot to fall into the lava.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    3. tomten

tomten Banned

Hello. Was bored and wanted a new bot project so decided to level a hunter, yaay :p

With all heirlooms and guild perks im lvling way to fast for kick's checkpoints to keep up.
      In the old thread there was a spoiler at which lvled it switched, i believe my next checkpoint is 16 outta memory, problem is all mobs are grey and all quests are green. (First thing i did was to stop and start:p)
      I also believe you get all quest leads at lvl 15-20-25-30 etc, so think it would make more sense to have the checkpoints match that.

Would it be possible to add a heirloom tag to the profile which will have harsher checkpoints and leave earlier ? Long as you can pickup zone starter quest all is good imo.

4. KarthusUltiPenta

KarthusUltiPenta New Member

Mainly stucking on every quest, LITERALLY on every quest idk, not flying to the point, or on the path to quest moving forward and backwards all the time IN OPEN AIR (nothing to get stucked on), as I said before not going into the cave but flying miles above the QUESTION MARK, not doing ship quests... and without it you can't go further I guess etc etc. I don't know why because when I was doing it with my tauren druid it was okay and when I do it with my Dranei Hunter now in Alliance it started sucking. I made Deepholm quests by hands I mean first 33 quests it made okay, but later it stucked all the time.

BTW: I suggest remaking quest "Meetup with the Caravan" (this is the quest where u have to go to Tanaris <- the first quest to Uldum) instead of going SW->Booty Bay->Ratchet make it SW->Wetlands (Menethil Harbour)->Dustwallow Marsh (Theramore Isle) but it goes only for Alliance ofc. Because ship in Booty Bay is bugged kinda if you didn't do quests I guess (bot went on a spot to wait for the ship:

"[UseTransport-v1171(info)] Moving to wait location
      [UseTransport-v1171(info)] Waiting for transport
      [UseTransport-v1171(info)] Waiting for transport"

and waited like for hours. In Menethil Harbour u have ship always no matter if you had done quests or not.

5. PePPeRmix

PePPeRmix Community Developer

The same for me after i update Honorbuddy, before update Honorbuddy the same quests doing without stucks...
      After downgrade honorbuddy, all works fine.

6. namednoob

That's indeed really odd, well I am leveling a hunter horde right now and there was no issues on deepholm and it just finish reaching 85 from Uldum quests and had no issues either.

7. PePPeRmix

Does u upgrade HB? Couse for me worked only at old HB version (2.5.10217.732).

8. namednoob

Yep I'm fully upgraded, don't forget to upgrade the SVN as well.

9. PePPeRmix

i'm update profiles from svn too, but after update i'm catching erors in [Fly][N - Quest] Hyjal 80-82 [Kick]... and again worken old revision only. with new or old HB.

10. jwjones35

jwjones35 New Member

Flight of the Wintergarde Defender quest does not fly close enough to the ground, or hover long enough to drop off the passengers you are rescuing.

11. namednoob

On the quest "Rampaging Rodents" in Valley of four winds, we need a behavior to stop the bot from killing the "Plump Marmot" prior to interact with it.

Right now my bot is killing all the marmots instead of interacting with it so I get no credits on the quest.

12. jwjones35

jwjones35 New Member

Same with those pups in Northrend that you are supposed to capture 12 of, the bot kills them instead of clicking on them to pick them up.

13. jwjones35

jwjones35 New Member

I have quests in Northrend, I ported to Stormwind to use the Auction House and then turned the bot back on figuring it would just take the ship back to Northrend. Nope, it flew all the way up to Scholomance, then just started going back and forth in the mountain range just SouthEast of Scholomance. It did this for about 20 minutes before I figured it wasn't going to correct, then stopped the bot and manually took the ship back to Northrend.

14. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

1) The Ragnaros Quest Bug is already knowen:
      Code:
       The Firelord - Quest - World of Warcraft
      [Ref: "[Fly][N - Quest] Hyjal 80-82 [Kick]($Rev: 2166 $)" @line 3190]
      Toons are having problems entering the portal to initiate the quest.
      Ref: ---TreMolitE---'s problem report
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...es/131188-kicks-1-90-mega-profile-pack-2.html

2) Deepholm works Perfect and without any Stucks. The Problem was the Bot, but since v733 Deepholm should work fine.

Nope this is not Possible atm.

Reported a hundret Times an already knowen:
      Code:
           Flight of the Wintergarde Defender
          Bot picks up survivor, and when casting the spell to drop him off at destination, doesn't wait for spellcast to finish. Looks like a problem with the Vehicles\FlyingVehicle quest behavior.
          Ref: Mr_Xm2's problem report w/log
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...es/131188-kicks-1-90-mega-profile-pack-2.html

The Quest works fine, tested it for 1 Hour on 3 different Chars.

15. namednoob

Thanks Max, I will check my logs and see if I can find why it was killing the marmots.

16. MaxMuster

Code:
      The Bears Up There - Quest - World of Warcraft
      [Fly][N - Quest] Hyjal 80-82 [Kick] v2166, about line 1522.
      The specific behavior, SpecificQuests/MountHyjal/BearsUpThere, seems to be failing for some people with "WoW Red Errors". We need to locate a testbed to isolate if this is a user-issue, or a problem with the behavior.
      Ref: R?kwon's problem report w/log
      Code:
      Sealing the Way - Quest - World of Warcraft
      It appears that the SpecificQuests/26501-Deepholm-SealingTheWay QB is malfunctioning since the Honorbuddy re-architecture. Needs investigation.
      Ref: Memelook's problem report w/log
      This 2 Bugs can be Removed from your List here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/honorbuddy-profiles/131188-kicks-1-90-mega-profile-pack-2.html#post1260134

Over the last fews Week / Months, it seems that this 2 Specific Quest Behaviors work fine and without any Problems.

P.S. This Bug Report can be Removed to, because this Bug no longer Exist:
      Code:
      "Two Tents"
      [Ref: "[Fly][N - Quest] Uldum 83-85 [Kick] ($Rev: 2722 $)" @line 1456]
      The InteractWith fails because Sullah offers a quest. This happens because the profile has commented out the <PickUp> line for "Two Tents". We need to find out why this was done, and make certain that Sullah is in the correct state before kicking off InteractWith.
      Ref: Wullie's report w/log (line 6087-ish)

MoP 85-90 Bug List:

This can be Removed, because it worked:

Code:
       Taste Test - Quest - World of Warcraft
      We believe this is repaired--just need confirmation.
      About line 1261.
      InteractWith doesn't appear to be honoring the IgnoreMobsInBlackspots attribute.
      [12:39:53.074 D] [InteractWith-v719(debug)] No viable mobs in area.
      Excluded Units:
      Fresh Grain [InBlackspot...
      Note: To test this will need to bump radius of "Tower by Grainery" blackspot from 10 back to 20.
      Ref: Copyleft's problem report w/log 
      Code:
      "Evacuation Orders" (Evacuation Orders - Quest - World of Warcraft)
      We believe this is repaired--just need confirmation.
      About line 1371. There were apparent timing issues with the NPC. We had to chat at the NPC four times to complete one objective.
      Ref: Wullie's problem report
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...cks-1-90-mega-profile-pack-2.html#post1260135

17. Xx Envoy xX

Xx Envoy xX New Member

how come the bot just clicks repeatively on the quest person and just gets stuck doing that forever? using the mount hygal profile but its done it on others aswell.

18. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

Stuck in a loop in Uldum killing Q'mobs.

Saw it happening and went away, but it would have been there forever.

Since the respawn is ultra fast it cant get away.

View attachment 2296 2014-05-19 06.20.txt

[04:36:26.654 N] Neferset Guard

Somewhere along there.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
    19. Sevarance

Sevarance New Member

Having a lot of issues with this profile "[Fly][H - Quest] LK 68-80 [Kick]". The amount of times it freezes up, and just does nothing, is retarded.

View attachment Logs.txt

Here's the logs from it when it is playing up, this time at the very start of the Grizzly Hills chain.

Even if I restart the bot, it just does it again; it times out.

Update: It eventually loads, after like, 10-15 minutes of doing nothing. Then it runs for 20 minutes, and stops again, taking soo very long to "download mesh" and "loading tiles".

Last edited: May 19, 2014
    20. MaxMuster

This is not a Profile Problem.

Code:
      Exception when attempting to download Northrend_36_26: System.TimeoutException: This request operation sent to net.tcp://auth3.buddyauth.com:5031/AuthService.svc did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:00:30).  The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.  This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message.  Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/***** to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

The Bot tries to Downlaod the required Mesh Files, but he cant because you got a timeout from the Auth Server.