• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Profile Pack--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 8, 2013.

1. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Koifo,

This is probably a problem with your Buddy Store cache. Please follow the instructions in this article:

cheers,
      chinajade

2. koifo

koifo New Member

Thanks! That fixed it for me.
      But I got another Issue =/ when I load the 68-80 Profile he keeps flying to areas where the quests are too low for my level instead of flying to the area which gives me the highest exp. Can't find an Option to change that =/

3. farmerbob

farmerbob New Member

4. jackdao

jackdao New Member

This profile should have a function in order to check a toon's level everytime it level up and then move to the next map.

5. Niklasberg

Niklasberg New Member

Just leveled my first 1-90 with this profile, very nice! Got some stucks in some points (sorry no log) but not a big deal, just give an eye from time to time.

Total time 1-90: 82 hours.

And that's including full heirlooms (ring also).

6. farmerbob

farmerbob New Member

Jackdao - If it were to drop everything its doing and move on to the next area every time you level up then sometimes you have 3 or 4 quests completed, and those would be ignored. Personally I like to only stop/start the profile (effectively checks for new level like you're saying) when I run into a bug in the profile. This way it skips and moves ahead to next area.

7. nebus

nebus Member

was stuck flying from hotspot to hotspot never dismouting. turns out something turned on ground mount farming mode in LevelBot Settings :(
      Everything seems to work now fine.

8. velonici

velonici Member

Having an issue on the quest "finishing Nemesis" Basicly my toon will just keep going in and out of the portal. I usually have to stop it and go to nemesis by hand. Once he is dead it seems to work fine. You can see it happen around the
      20:24 mark.

View attachment 106264 2014-10-11 21.56.txt

9. the toast

the toast New Member

Sha' tari skyguard rep profile is not using elxir of shadows therefore not getting the scrolls to kill mini bosses and terrok missing a ton or rep

EDIT: Found a plugin made by someone else to fix this issue

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    10. Fog

Fog New Member

11. Jimbob42

Jimbob42 Member

The alliance Tol-Barad daily quest for "The Leftovers" (28163) is actually calling out the horde quest of the same name (28659). Apparently due to this the bot goes to Wardens and attempts to go to a point inside the closed building and stands there.

12. Dross

Dross Member

Got 1-90 in 80 hours almost full AFK on my full heirloom warrior; Protection spec until 80 then Arms. It would have been shorter, but there were several instances where the bot would fail to interact with quest objectives because it flew there, hovered just above the ground, and didn't dismount, and just sat there until it disconnected.

13. chinajade

[size=+1]Honorbuddy 1-90 Profile Pack thread closed until next Honorbuddy "Release"[/size]

Hi, all,

We already know the upcoming Honorbuddy drop will be "Beta" quality (i.e., full of bugs—many will be Honorbuddy's, and many will be WoW itself).

It looks like there are (yet again) starting zone changes, and most definitely changes to the way quest items are handled. We don't want to spend time chasing problems that are well beyond the scope of this profile pack.

So, we're closing this thread until a "Release" version of Honorbuddy is dropped.
      Please do not make new threads in the forums about problems with Kick's profiles. Such threads will be closed, and you'll be linked to this post.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    14. chinajade

[size=+1]Open for Business, again[/size]

Hi, all,

We're opening this thread since a pre-WoD "Release" version of Honorbuddy has become available.

Here's where we stand:
      • The "starting zone changes" should now be addressed.
        But, no doubt, there will be more problems due to changes in the game world, and breakage that still remains in the pre-WoD Honorbuddy (and the associated quest behaviors).

• The Hallows End profiles need to be freshened for this year...
        But that's simply not going to happen due to lack of time.

About this thread going forward...
      • A staff member will visit this thread once a week, twice if time allows.
        The workload is currently just too great to do it more frequently.

Wiki writing has pretty much completely stopped. Between analyzing logs, writing bug reports, getting issues in front of the correct parties, repairing bugs, assisting Community Developers with specific problems, writing new code for upcoming needs, writing detailed, hand-crafted responses to people with problems, etc... we average between three and eight posts an hour. This is simply not fast enough to 'keep up'.

• *Most* (but not all) of the problems here are problems with the user's installation.
        These include things like compile errors, corrupted caches, third-party products that are not working or not working properly, etc. You should be going to the Support forum for these types of problems.

The intent of this thread is to capture actual, confirmed bugs with the profiles—not provide general help in getting your Honorbuddy working correctly.
      What this means is a lot more posts are going to get shuffled to the archives with no comment or response.

We provide adequate resources that users should be able to solve most of their own problems:
      Ref: FAQ

If you are not able to solve the problem for yourself, by all means... use the Support forum. As always, they want a concise description of the problem and a full log of the event.

Hopefully, this situation will improve greatly in the next few months. But for now, that's how things stand.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    15. shinavaka

shinavaka Member

Line 3839 of profile 12-58 alliance Questid is listed twice and causes a profile error,
      <CustomBehavior QuestId="26232" File="WaitTimer" QuestId="26232" WaitTime="180000" />

whoops sorry posted this in wrong area, remove comment if needed

16. chinajade

Hi, Shinavaka, and thanks for the report.

This has been repaired in v3535.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    17. junkcomm

junkcomm New Member

I'm running Honorbuddy 2.5.11819.751 with kicks revision 3535.
      I have not tested other profiles yet,but when running [H - Quest] 1-12 Auto-Loader [Kick].xml any quest that you need to select between rewards and click complete quest will stop the bot.
      It looks like the bot manages to select the reward, but it does not click complete quest afterwards, so it times out.

There are no specific quests it seems to happen on all quests with multiple rewards so far. I'm not able to provide any logs at this point in time, but is this a known problem?

So far i have seen it happen for quests in the blood elf starting area and now in durotar.

18. sosuto

sosuto New Member

Having the same issues with the jade forest profile. I will edit this with a log once I am home.

19. Lowdeath

Lowdeath Member

+1
      Same with LK profiles and some in 50~

20. gabsnik

gabsnik New Member

Same as #19 got problem with quest rewards as Troll. Bot just select the reward and then honorbuddy stops because "cant complete the quest".

This happens since last patch, tryed to fresh install and didnt work :(