• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Profile Pack--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 8, 2013.

1. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

Azhemoth likes this.
    2. emerysong

emerysong New Member

bot stalls and says no viable mobs in area. when its trying to do the candy buckets

View attachment 6240 2015-10-29 09.39.txt

edit I notice if I manually fight the bot and move closer to the candy buckets its trying to get itll catch itself and move to it and grab it and move to the next one.

maybe its a range issue?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    3. abadinho

abadinho New Member

my paladin stopped questing in talador. says constantly at every single quest:

Moving to Type: QuestPickUp
      Could not create current behavior in quest bot; exception was thrown, Profile line# 361, Element: <Objective Nav="Fly" QuestName="Prepare for Battle" QuestId="35019" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="112337" CollectCount="30" />
      Bot stopping! Reason: Could not create current in quest bot!

as one person said as an example for a level 90 hunter. My quest name just changes constantly. I have to manually complete all quests and I've tried in all the draenor zones. This is a new thing. cus ive used the same profile on other toons recently without problems. and now all of a sudden every quest stops immediately after pressing start botting

4. nguyen

nguyen Member

Use this link https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/buddy-profiles.honorbuddy/trunk/. Store one hasnt updated yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    5. emerysong

emerysong New Member

edit: for the blasted lands candy buckets you need to talk to [ http://www.wowhead.com/npc=88206 ] to get it to show you pre invasion blasted lands or else the candy buckets will not show up. I don't know how to edit proiles yet or id do it and upload

Edit #2 : ive noticed that if you have flying enabled it checks flightpaths before trying for buckets so maybe its walking to far away and cant scan for bucket after it clicks the flightpath . so yes again a range issue

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    6. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i was questing on borean thundra alliance side at the beginning all botters came togetter at one spot then tryed to go to the right side to kill a mob then go back to that spot again i knew those guys where all botters i wil never quest bot again now i know how my accounts get banned because of those kind of things i wil just do dungeon lvling at my own with the bot just for rotation

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    7. EchoTiger

Those profiles are handled with a QuestBehavior that was designed specifically for this, so it's impossible to attribute range into it without editing the behavior code itself.

Unforunately, any profile that's not 1-100 isn't really actively maintained by anyone - they're modified if anyone of us decides to touch them up.
      With that, the behavior used for these candy buckets seemed to have "died" out.

The candy bucket behavior could be replaced with more maintained behaviors such as InteractWith - but it would take a lot of work to rewrite all of them.
      I would do this, but currently I'm tied up with other work at the moment. :x

Ideally, someone would need to touch up the candy bucket behavior that's used.
      I'll ask around to see if someone is willing.

Azhemoth likes this.
    8. EchoTiger

When was the last time you deleted your cache files or reinstalled Honorbuddy?

Azhemoth likes this.
    9. EchoTiger

Could you at least tell me which quest or NPC the bot was stuck on? Or do you have a log of it?
      Anything would be helpful in pointing me in the right direction so that I can get this issue fixed.

Azhemoth likes this.
    10. emerysong

emerysong New Member

thanks echo im still trying to learn all this myself so I can just upload my edit versions instead of just posting errors and bugs and hoping on a fix

11. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

il try to find that log it was really annoying but im not going to quest bot anymore its to obv that you get banned because of the stucks bugs not on the bot it self but the profiles fault i have a few logs in my folder how can i know its that logfile of that bug?

12. lichborne

lichborne New Member

There is a bug on a quest 'http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25411/a-new-master'
      My character tried do this quest for 5 hours when i was sleeping.But it couldnt use item on NPC
      I uploaded log you can search at log 'Bottled Bileberry Brew' for time of starting bug.

View attachment 5932 2015-10-30 02.16.txt

13. Gozcubukcu

Gozcubukcu New Member

I am having problem with the "[Fly][N - Quest] Hyjal 80-82 [Kick]" profile. Bot tries to pickup the call to arms quest and flies all the way north of the Eastern Kingdoms continent.
      I did the quest manually and it still tries to pick up the quest.

14. abadinho

abadinho New Member

excuse me. why did you remove 8 pages of complaints?

15. Kmica

Kmica Member

The thread gets cleaned from time to time (usually when things get fixed), and messages are archived.
      Its like that for some years now.

Read first page bit more carefully.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/honorbuddy-profiles/131188-kicks-1-100-mega-profile-pack-post1259965.html#post1259965

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    16. Ghostspike0

Ghostspike0 New Member

Hey Kick, do you know why the profiles at lvl 60+ in BC aren't mounting up? my bot is walking everywhere in helfire peninsula, although ive set the mounts and everything

17. EchoTiger

1) This is no place for complaints especially ones of your demeanor. It clearly says that any post that isn't a bug report (with a log) will be deleted. No exceptions.
      Your insulting post was deleted because it was disrespectful, immature and not in any way constructive. Therefor not only ignoring the rules of this specific thread - but breaking several of the global rules as well.

2) There wasn't 8 pages of complaints.
      The pages that were removed was of people who were actually posting proper bug reports which I have already addressed.
      Such as this thread is meant for. Not for the petty insults you had posted.

As bugs are addressed, the original post is archived to keep this thread clean and more relevant.
      It's just general thread management.
      If the thread was never cleaned up, we would have posts back from 2013 which wouldn't retain any relevency at all.

The archived posts can be found here:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
      Azhemoth and Frayman like this.
    18. EchoTiger

Fixed in the latest SVN update.
      Sorry for the troubles.

Azhemoth likes this.
    19. Exite

Exite New Member

Hey maybe this isnt the right thread but I didnt find any other thread so here we go. I don't know if this has been brought up before (it probably has) but I'm just wondering of there would be any chans for full Hierloom users to chose a diffrent profile beacuse we out lvl the current profile content abit to fast. When my toon is lvl 44 it starts in the Eastern Plaugelands (40-45zone) and lvls to 48 witch is a minor lack of exp. And the gap between the current lvl and the current zone just groves bigger for every exp. This "Hierloom profile" wouldent have to be a total rewrite! Just remove some of the zones or add in more lvl>zones checks.

I hope it wasnt to hard to understand my point beacuse it would be awesome if something like this could be created. Cheers

20. killertudse

killertudse New Member

Hello.
      I have a slight problem with the bot :D I started the profile on my level 70 paladin character. I use the auto loader while standing in stormwind city. But then it just says "Compiling quests in Goldshire 5-12" And then starts doing the level 5 quests.

I know you said that we should include log files, but this is actually the only thing it says, and then it just starts doing the quests :)

I am hoping you may have a solution!

But thank you very much for the profile.