• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Profile Pack--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 8, 2013.

1. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi again, Dmyoussef.

THANKS so much for all the details and the repair!

In v2851, we've folded your changes into the profiles.

Since my development machine is still out of commission, another team member is making the required changes to the hook quest behavior. We expect the changes to be available in the next Honorbuddy drop.

Thanks again for the the problem report, and fixes!

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Dmyoussef's problem report and fixes[/size]

2. chinajade

Hi, Phyxios,

The problem appears to be with your Combat Routine. Go back to Singular and all should be well.

You can find more information about this in the FAQ.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Phyxios' original post w/log[/size]

3. chinajade

Hi, Dmyoussef, and thank you again!

In v2852, we cleaned up the Alliance side, and copied it to the Horde profile.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Dmyoussef's problem report w/fix[/size]

4. chinajade

Hi again, Dmyoussef, and thanks for another great report.

This is a band-aid that will cover up a fundamental Honorbuddy bug, if we implement it. Instead, I'm going to move your post to the Honorbuddy Bug Reports thread. I'll try to make certain the appropriate developer gets eyes on this issue.

Turning off "Kill between hotspots" may avoid the problem for this quest, but this could be the very issue causing other problems, too.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Dmyoussef's problem report[/size]

5. dmyoussef

dmyoussef New Member

Thanks for the feedback Chinajade, i'll tell you one thing about post : http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...ks-1-90-mega-profile-pack-24.html#post1316435

You are right about the fact that it is a band-aid, i just saw another quest with the same bug, the bot just tries to attack a mob that is like 60 or more yards away, and stays stuck, because of the KillBetweenHotSpots, and it is not a navigation issue, it looks like it, but it is more an HB bug.

Another issue is with the DK starting quests : if you launch the quest, the moment you reach the horse stealing part, you'll never be able to finish it with the current HB version. i also saw some other botters stuck at the same place. I managed to tweak it, but it is another band-aid (i'll post a log when i have some time, i got overwhelmed with logs + patches and tweak from here and there, while trying to level some bots these days)

Last issue found was with the Interact function + gossip, this quest behavior is unpredictable, just saw another bot stuck there too : 10838-Hellfire-TheDemoniacScryer.cs
      And i got tired of doing band-aid :) i'll see if another character gets stuck and post a log, if you are not already aware of that particular quest issue.

Cheers :)

6. chinajade

Hi, Kasia, and many thanks for the log.

[08:18:15.779 D] Activity: Moving to Captain's Footlocker (distance: 4.9)
      [08:18:16.088 D] InteractDebug:354906668
      [08:18:16.130 D] Interact Done:354906668
      [08:18:17.992 D] Activity: No targets--moving to wait near Hunting Ground Wait Point

It looks like the behavior succeeded (i.e., the log confirms the chest was opened as you described). We believe you will find the problem is that "Auto Loot" is turned off in your WoWclient for this toon.

If this is not the case, please let us know. As we'll need to move the problem to the bugs list, and investigate the next time we get a toon through the area.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Kasia's orignal post w/log[/size]

7. chinajade

Hi again, Kasia, and thanks for the log.

// Honorbuddy proceeds to collect 4x Grimtotem Note
      [08:51:23.069 D] Goal: Goal: Collect Grimtotem Note x 4
      [08:51:23.070 D] Changed POI to: Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-2439, -3166.667, 35.86067>
      [08:51:23.723 D] Changed POI to: Type: Kill, Name: Grimtotem Elder
      [08:51:23.890 D] Activity: Moving towards Grimtotem Elder
      [08:52:01.916 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior [ForcedQuestObjective Objective: [CollectItemObjective ItemID: 33050, Count: 4]].
      // Honorbuddy attempts to convert the 4x Grimtotem Notes into the Grimtotem Battle Plan
      [08:52:01.919 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior [ForcedUseItem ForceUse: False].
      [08:52:01.920 D] Goal: Using item for The Grimtotem Plot
      // WoWclient tells Honorbuddy the conversion succeeded, so Honorbuddy continues...
      [08:52:01.951 N] Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-2439, -3166.667, 35.86067>

The profile issued the correct directives. Honorbuddy believes it executed the directives correctly. At this point, I'm convinced you've got a WoWclient addon that is interfering with Honorbuddy's <UseItem> directive.

If you can determine which addon is causing this problem, we'd appreciate the information to add to our "Interfering" article. If not, you may either have to disable all addons, or be prepared to work around these failures manually.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Kasia's original post w/log[/size]

8. chinajade

Hi, Tumbum, and glad to hear from you again!

As you should know, a profile can't do anything to freeze the WoWclient. That's going to be a problem with Honorbuddy itself.

As far as rerunning Twilight Highlands profiles, we fully intend to. With all the recent architectural changes to Honorbuddy and the new 5.4.1 drop, we're certain there are plenty of problems in the quest behaviors and maybe the quest objectives themselves. We'll get there, just nothing in the area yet.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Tumbum's original post w/log[/size]

9. chinajade

Hi again, Dmyoussef,

One of our team members just got through updating the DK starting profile a few hours ago. Its a complete overhaul. Please give it a try, and see if it solves your problem.

Nae, we were not aware of problems with the quest behavior, but are not surprised, either. We've captured the issue to Known Bugs List: BC 58-70. Thanks!

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Dmyoussef's problem report w/log[/size]

10. dmyoussef

dmyoussef New Member

This is a follow up on the issue from this post : http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...ks-1-90-mega-profile-pack-23.html#post1316411

* The Horde profile has been perfectly updated on the latest SVN version, thanks!

* The Alliance profile however isn't updated yet, if you could please modify this part (putting 278g instead of 268) which i'll link here below because it causes the conflict + Adding the second check in Zangarmarsh like on the horde profile, and i just tested these changes again on a new DK alliance and it WORKED PERFECTLY FINE (i was happy to see the bot flying around quests without any intervention).

The part to change (marked in bold and underlined) :

Code:

<!-- Training Flying -->

<CustomBehavior File="Hooks\MountHook" state="true" />

<If Condition="Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Riding).CurrentValue &lt; 225 &amp;&amp; Me.Gold &gt;= [U][B]278[/B][/U] &amp;&amp; Me.Level &gt;= 60">
                  <CustomBehavior File="Message" Text="Compiling Train Flying" LogColor="Orange" />
                  <RunTo X="-675.6533" Y="2735.204" Z="93.90858" Name="Train Flying" />
                  <CustomBehavior File="ForceSetVendor" DoSell="True" DoRepair="True" DoMail="True" />
                  <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="4000" />
                  <If Condition="Me.Gold &gt;= 268">
                      <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobId="35100" WaitTime="2000" CollectionDistance="50" IgnoreMobsInBlackspots="true" X="-677.5347" Y="2736.305" Z="93.90835" />
                      <CustomBehavior File="ForceTrainRiding" MobId="35100" />
                      <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="4000" GoalText="Waiting {TimeRemaining}" />
                      <If Condition="!HasItem(25472)">
                          <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobId="35101" BuyItemId="25472" WaitTime="5000" IgnoreMobsInBlackspots="true" CollectionDistance="50" X="-674.4774" 

Y="2743.128" Z="93.9173" />
                          <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="4000" />
                      </If>
                  </If>
                  <If Condition="HasItem(25472)">
                      <CustomBehavior File="Misc\RunLua" Lua="UseItemByName(25472)" />
                  </If>
              </If>
              <!-- Not 60, or 60 and no money -->
              <If Condition="Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Riding).CurrentValue &lt; 225 &amp;&amp; Me.Level &gt;= 60">
                  <CustomBehavior File="Message" Text="You do not having flying nor the money for flying; defaulting to non-flying protocols" LogColor="CornflowerBlue" />
                  <ElseIf Condition="Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Riding).CurrentValue &lt; 225 &amp;&amp; Me.Level &lt; 60">
                      <CustomBehavior File="Message" Text="You are not level 60 yet; defaulting to non-flying protocols" LogColor="CornflowerBlue" />
                  </ElseIf>
              </If>

And the part to add at the right place (same place as my previous post) :

Code:

<If Condition="HasQuest(9802) &amp;&amp; IsQuestCompleted(9802)">
              <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Cenarion Refuge Landing Spot" X="-216.1101" Y="5498.881" Z="21.79396" />
              <TurnIn QuestName="Plants of Zangarmarsh" QuestId="9802" TurnInName="Lauranna Thar'well" TurnInId="17909" X="-215.5434" Y="5437.267" Z="21.4277" />
          </If>

[U][B]    <If Condition="Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Riding).CurrentValue &lt; 225" >[/B][/U]
      [U][B]        <CustomBehavior File="Hooks\MountHook" state="true"/>[/B][/U]
      [U][B]    </If>[/B][/U]

<PickUp QuestName="Watcher Leesa'oh" QuestId="9697" GiverName="Lethyn Moonfire" GiverId="17834" X="-181.3797" Y="5527.087" Z="29.40768" />

Waiting to see this addition into the SVN, so that i can get rid of my previous band-aid patches (even though i'm keeping the "KillBetweenHotspot" ones until HB gets updated), cheers :)

EDIT : I just found out why the alliance profile doesn't have the changes that you mentioned were already done.

Rev 2851 : the change was added.
      Rev 2852 : still has it.
      Rev 2853 : had replaced these previous changes.

The first 268 minimum gold training check at hellfire peninsula was never added on any of the previous version, and i forgot to mention it on my previous post.

11. kasia

kasia Banned

Yes i have Auto Loot OFF, but its recomended to switch it to Auto Loot because it was not mentioned in first post to turn it on.

12. kasia

kasia Banned

I dont have Any AddOn instaled...

13. chinajade

Hi, Kasia,

Thank you for the feedback.

We didn't mention it here, because it part of the expected basic Honorbuddy setup, as described here:

We've added a note to 'turn AutoLoot on' to the Things To Know to prevent problems in the future.

cheers,
      chinajade

14. chinajade

Hi again, Kasia,

I honestly don't know what to tell you at this point. The profile is issuing the correct directives, and Honorbuddy believes they have been executed correctly.

There is some kind of issue at your end, but if its not addons, I can't think of any place to look at the moment. Several team members are constantly working through these profiles, and nobody is replicating your problem.

You might try the Support forum, and see if they have any ideas. Since this problem has happened to your several times now, you should have several logs to demonstrate what is happening.

All I can tell you is that your problem does not lie in the profile.

cheers,
      chinajade

15. chinajade

Hi, Dmyoussef,

Thanks for watching. Another developer and I had conflicting merges on that one, and some of the changes must've gotten clobbered.

Hopefully, you will find all is correct in v2860.

cheers & thanks again,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Dmyoussef's follow up post wrt/fix[/size]

16. Zulrog

Zulrog New Member

Hi guys !

First of all I'd like to thank the maker(s) of this profile cause it made me up to level 63 so far without any major isssue.

The only question that I have for now is that is it possible to tell to the bot to go to the next region as soon as he gets to the required level ? Cause right now I think the bot is doing aaaaaaaaaaall the quest form this region and it's not really optimized... :p

Thanks for your answers ! ;-)

Zul'

17. hetsig

hetsig New Member

Would like to know this as well.

18. devildemon77

devildemon77 New Member

19. Sjoo

Sjoo New Member

No chance of questing on in Dustwallow Marsh:

Log attached.

Attached Files:

20. kasia

kasia Banned

So i was doing questing with my toon at lvl 48 it was in Tanaris doing quests then i join dungeon and i ding to 49 so i run questing one more time and the profile send me to the Winterspring at 49, i join dungeon while traveling to Winterspring and ding to 50lvl and gues what profile send me again to the Tanaris... i mean wtf ?

So:

48lvl Tanaris---> 49lvl Winterspring ---> 50lvl Tanaris

Attached Files: