• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Horde - Classic
      Panda Warrior

Quest: Singin in the Sun

1. Sometimes it happens that the Sapling Protector doesnt come back. You have to relog to get im back in this Area.
      2. The Profile is ok with the Quest, it brings the Tree to the Sunlight, but...
      3. The Sapling Protector Tree runs away and the Toon just stay in the sunbeam, after some second the Sapling Protector is so
      far away that he despawn, and its not possible to finish the Quest.
      Solution, the Toon has to follow the Sapling Protector to a Place where he stops, givs himseld a buff and you will get 1 point for your Quest
      this need to be done 5 times.
      The Sapling Protector goes to differenz places at the Cratehole, so better follow him and wait till the Quest Pointer ticks and go on to the
      next Sunbeam and so on.

after this Quest you can go on with "the last protector". at this i was looking at this quest, someone else got the same problem and was killing a tree all the time
      to get the quest, but its impossible to get if you didnt finished "singin in the sun".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    2. glitzytitz

glitzytitz New Member

Tried searching the thread, couldn;t find anything. Using the valley of the four winds profile atm, character just refuses to use the mount and runs everywhere. I've checked usemount = true and ive changed groundmountfarming to true too but made no difference. Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks

3. rascal9

rascal9 Member

4. Petars

Petars New Member

I'm at about level 73 and a half now, not too far from dinging but I think there's something wrong. The profile pack says that as of 72 I should have been questing at Dragonblight, but for the last while I've still been questing in Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord where I'm getting much lower exp rates on mob kills and quests. I abandon all quests and fly myself over there, but it ends up going back to where I last was. If you know what the problem is or would be willing to help me out, feel free to send me a PM.

5. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Alliance - Uldum
      Druid

Quest: a Disarming Distraction

Toon doesnt use the item "Holographic Projector" to set up a Projector where the little Gnomes are looking at. Toon flys to the place in the sky, wait some seconds, goes down and want to pick up the bomb but gets infight with the gnomes.
      at the questpart of the bomb bot my toon cant use the item while shapeshifted.

i dont know something strange with this quest.

Attached Files:

6. gunga

gunga New Member

Hey Kick
      is it possible you can update the gatherbuddy2 profiles in your pack to be used as lvl 90 atm it is only for lvl 86 and down there can use them

7. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Can someone please explain to me on a fresh toon why in Northshire it stands spamming the first ever npc.

First ever quest for human spamming the NPC to pick up the quest when it already has done so.

How do I fix this>?

8. neal121

neal121 New Member

Summit quests:

When I activate it, my toon just runs to the middle of nowhere (into a mountain) for no reason. Not sure where hes going but hes ignoring all the quests pretty much that I already have.

Attached Files:

9. Puckey

Puckey New Member

I've been using this profile since level 78 and several times my toon gets stuck at quest turn ins when there is several pieces of gear to be selected from. Anybody getting similar glitches?

10. ia2115

ia2115 Member

general problem, all of WOW including all hils and mountains bot tries to do em all!

11. lrnec

lrnec New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, bit new to the whole hb thing.

Im trying out your profile and they seem pretty good one think is that im using heirlooms and ive a few exp boosts going on, i'm doing the BC quest line and it seems to me that im leveling up faster than intended.

What my question is is there a command or way to force an area change? So that if Im on level 65 and I think im ready I can force the profile to update to send me onto the next region?

I had a quick search over this thread but couldnt find an answer so any input is appreciated

12. Sh4d0w86

Sh4d0w86 New Member

Hi everybody, i'm having issues with this profile. Well, i don't think it's a profile's problem... I understand that my toon is not able to go in a certain place but i don't know why, maybe some of you could halp me... Here's my log. Thank you very much for your support.

View attachment 2704 2012-11-18 16.23.txt

13. Lexious

Lexious New Member

Horde Tauren Paladin [Fly][H - Quest] BC 58-70 [Kick]. Toon is tryin to pick up quest "Return to Thrallmar" but there's no quest to get.

14. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Got into the quest profile text file and update the different level ranges. (should see min and max level for each questing 'bit'. Don't alter the bit right at the top.

15. Nocturne

Nocturne Member

Gets stuck every 5-10 minutes in every zone of pandaria... too many hotspots to detail. Something is clearly very very broken.

16. lrnec

lrnec New Member

Thanks mate, just looking through it now, you wouldnt happen to be able to c/p one of the lines with the level ranges on it so I can find it a bit easier. Like I said bit of a newb to bot/hb

17. superlativo

superlativo New Member

Hi, thanks for profiles.
      I think Kun-lai Summit 87-88 is bugged, because do not take any quest and run without mount for discover "FP" (Fly point think) but run in Twolong Step and then logout for long time because stay in the same zone (stuck)

18. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Bot is trying to pick up a quest that is not there yet.

Bot is trying to pick up a quest that is not there yet.

Goal: Picking up Death to the Broodmother

Flies to turn in a quest (which it doesn't), re-compiles quests, then flies off to pick up this quest which is not there yet.

[19:50:35.400 D] Goal: Flying to Pickup Quest
      [19:50:35.400 D] [FlyTo-v241(debug) @line 2826]: Flying to 'Pickup Quest': <4101.964, -3994.722, 970.7802>.
      [19:51:55.040 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [19:51:55.049 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior [ForcedQuestPickUp QuestId: 25553, QuestName: Death to the Broodmother].
      [19:51:55.061 D] Picking up Death to the Broodmother : 25553
      [19:51:55.061 D] Goal: Picking up Death to the Broodmother
      [19:51:55.216 D] Changed POI to:Type: QuestPickUp

View attachment 2292 2012-11-18 14.47.txt

19. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Could not generate path from {-4830.641, -6747.811, 11.51488} to {-4818.932, -6757.957, 35.51479} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindEndPoly

Attached Files:

20. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Kun-Lai Summit: Bot is trying to pick up a quest that is not there

Toon keeps trying to get a quest from an NPC that is not available in Kun-Lai Summit profile.

[20:22:31.348 N] Moving to Type: QuestPickUp
      [20:22:37.071 D] InteractDebug:1056863384
      [20:22:37.089 D] Interact Done:1056863384
      [20:22:40.823 D] Cleared POI - Reason Quest Completed
      [20:22:40.823 D] Cleared POI
      [20:22:40.929 D] Changed POI to:Type: QuestPickUp
      [20:22:41.107 D] InteractDebug:1056863384
      [20:22:41.124 D] Interact Done:1056863384

View attachment 4760 2012-11-18 15.21.txt

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.