• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. WiFi

WiFi New Member

Worgen Quest Broken: Moonfire

Profile: Other\Natfoth WorgenQuests 1-13.xml
      Quest: "Moonfire" (14283)
      Issue: As a Worgen Druid, it doesn't cast Moonfire. Honorbuddy stops with an error. (Logs: View attachment quest_14283.txt )
      Fix: Change the MobID so it knows what to attack.

Code:
      		<If Condition="((HasQuest(14283)) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(14283)))" >
      				<CustomBehavior File="ForceSetVendor" DoTrain="True" />
      				<CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="5000" GoalText="Waiting for bot {TimeRemaining}" />
      			 <While Condition="(HasQuest(14283)) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(14283))">
      				<CustomBehavior File="CastSpellOn" QuestId="14283" SpellId="774" [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]MobId="35118"[/COLOR][/B] WaitTime="2000" NumOfTimes="3" X="-1702.011" Y="1307.625" Z="19.78224" />
      			 </While>
      		</If>

Logs attached.

2. fojomojo

fojomojo New Member

Help

[Profile Message]: Compiling Train 100 Speed Mount Function

why do i get this message when i start the bot. Am i supposed to start at a certain location? Im a human level 42 in the eastern plague lands and i have some quests already in progress if that helps.

3. rcadams

rcadams New Member

How about when you start a new area you check to see if they are exalted, and if so, it skips their dailys :)

4. WiFi

WiFi New Member

It sounds like it thinks you need to train your riding skill.

5. fojomojo

fojomojo New Member

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    6. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Fojomojo, thanks for the log, it lets us see exactly whats going awry.

The "Profile Message" is just for your information and not an error or warning of any kind--its the task that the profile is working on at the moment.

The reason your toon is not moving, is that you Honorbuddy is downloading meshes. Your meshes must be horribly out of date, as its downloading a lot of them. Honorbuddy will not move or do anything else until the meshes it needs to calculate the path to its (far away) destination have finished downloading.

We see you've had a little problem connecting to Honorbuddy's mesh server, but it looks like things sorted themselves out and its downloading the meshes at a decent rate. It looks like the profile is trying to move you someplace distant, which requires a lot of meshes and may take a few minutes. Once downloaded, Honorbuddy caches the meshes, and they will be valid until the server pushes another mesh update.

Just let the mesh downloads finish, and you should be off-and-away.

cheers,
      chinajade

7. Spewer

Spewer Member

Just found a bug in [Fly][H - Quest] BC 58-70 [Kick] starting @ line 4082 @ Quests Windroc/Clefthoof/Talbuk Mastery.
      The Quest IDs seem to be messed up. I can manually change them so it works but otherwise the character just talks to the npc over and over.

8. chinajade

Hi, Spewer,

Would you mind posting your fixes here, and the name of the profiles in Kick's profile pack you modded? Blizzard sometimes changes things up and moves them around, the profiles may need a slight freshening, and any info you can provide Kick will be appreciated.

thanks 10e6!
      chinajade

9. Spewer

Spewer Member

Sure, I'm going to post the fixes after work in a few hours

10. Gahsakee

Gahsakee Member

I've been trying to read in the forums but i couldn't seem to find it.

In the profile [H - Quest] 5-12 Durotar [Kick], my character sits there in orgimar wanting to fly somewhere. I fly to Razer Hill and he still wants to fly somewhere. I fly to sen'jin village, and he still goes to the flight master wanting to fly somewhere.

I read somewhere that if I picked up some quests, the bot would take over but after i picked up the quests, the character runs to the flight master and wants to fly somewhere.

Race: tauren
      Class: druid

Thank you!

Attached Files:

11. chinajade

Hi, Gahsakee, and thanks for the log!

Interestingly enough, your problem isn't profile related. Honorbuddy is stuck at the flightmaster trying to learn all the places you can fly.

Follow these instructions for clearing your caches, and you should be off-and-away.

cheers,
      chinajade

Gahsakee likes this.
    12. sinbeast

sinbeast Member

Second. I am on a busy realm and there were 2/3 other guys stood in the same place, my instincts tell me they also had the same issue as they were dodgy looking characters like myself.

I have to say though I am very impressed at the quest profiles and how well it all runs, so a massive thank you to the creator.

I can post a log if this will help you guys, I just started to bot AV to hit 88 before I change zones, only two bars left so stopped bothering with four winds.

13. tomten

tomten Banned

Good morning, just wanted to report the golden lotus quest 'Lousy scouting', it flies to the middle of quest area and just idles with 'waiting for object to spawn'.
      The quest cage is on the stairs where behemoth is located. I manually moved him there (albiet with some struggling) once it got close enough, it moved up to him and clicked it and continued.

Cheers! :)

Edit. Also wanna report golden lotus quest 'Free spirits'. It moves to coords 40.1 25.3 and just idles midair.
      You need to move to one of the purple swirls and you get phased into "dream state" where you click captive pandas, tho there is spirits roaming around, if you get attacked you loose the buff.
      When doing it manually, i just mount up and fly down to them, click, if a mob appears i fly high and loose aggro and keep clicking, no dismounting needed.

14. chinajade

Hi, Sinbeast,

Aye, we'll need a log in order to even have a chance at diagnosing the problem.

cheers,
      chinajade

15. Lexxor

Lexxor New Member

Question, If i make a 2nd folder with HB and use that one for daylies (with the reinstall everyday etc) and my "normal" Hb folder for questing grinding etc etc

That should be possible right?

16. rmaahx111

rmaahx111 New Member

Seems like this has been abandoned. Hasn't worked since 5.1 dropped.

17. tomten

tomten Banned

Yes, thats what i do now. have one with settings for bg grinding and lvling my pala.
      Then i make fresh folder of hb every morning and copy over the required files from a seperate folder(svn folder of brodies stuff).

18. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I use dailies as a source of 200+ valor a day, regardless of rep. I recognize your idea but I will be leaving it as is for now

19. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Laosy is working as intended. However, it's not ideal. It needs updating.

Free spirits should do this:
      If no aura, get aura.
      Fly to spot, click on guys.

Making the bot fly up when attacked isn't possible. I can try to see it it will stay mounted, but most interacts require you to be grounded to work, and if you aren't on the ground the bot may get stuck in a loop.

20. Tytte

Tytte New Member

I've had some issues the last couple of days when i start my profile and its gonna do the farm quests ( Daily plant ) It just keeps flying to the vendor, waiting, flying back without that needed item. Perhaps the syntax to buy item is not correct or am I the only one with this problem?

Daily Farm:

Get Plant quest > Fly to vendor > Dont buy item > Fly back > Loop like this until human interaction :cool:

I havnt noticed anything else, yet ;)

I will just leave this here :)

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/developer-forum/91748-collection-lua-scripts.html

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.