• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kekskruemel

Kekskruemel Member

[17:16:17.055 D] Could not generate full path from {1035.122, 600.4164, 0.3456238} to {864.9898, 604.6695, 9.9894} (time used: 1 milliseconds)

Dungeon Buddy Scarlet Monastery

Same with fresh install and deleted mesh folder.

2. echelon17

echelon17 New Member

The following quest (in theory both A and H side) Help Those That Cannot Help Themselves - Quest - World of Warcraft has a pretty big issue.

The item will be used on the calf, and the bot will then follow the calf until it despawns (some 20 seconds later). Obviously this looks very bottish and bad :) Any way of modifying a QB or something to blacklist the mob after using the item?

3. RedFerrari

RedFerrari New Member

Hi there and thanks for the great profiles.

Currently the Dominance Offensive is lacking "The Ruins of Ogudei" quest which start at Domination Point and basically sends you to Sparkrocket Outpost (Belloc Brightblade)
      The follow up quest is "Taking Advantage" which sends you to the actual "Ruins of Ogudei" and the quest ends at Kaelis Sunsoar.
      From then on the bot is stuck on the "Ogudei's Lieutenants" quest in attempt to move through the cave walls...

Edit: The only to unstuck the bot as it seems is to get outside through the portal and let the bot move inside through the cave entrance 2 levels above (where the alliance guards are)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    4. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I am aware of the first two, as they are listed as unsupported in post 1. All cave quests must use click to move navigation (or CTM) to move thru the cave. The issue with CTM is that it is straight line navigation. No path correction. No unstuck. And once it falls off course, it will break. I did the best I could with it (and not for lack of effort, the quests here took me about 45-60 mins each to code, some more). If it pulls a mob and moves too far to fight it, you get pulled or knocked out, or stop and restart, the profile will break.

Without a proper mesh across Krasarang Wilds to update it to 5.1, this is quite possibly the best I can offer for now.

5. Bossbott

Bossbott New Member

Not moving once quest pickup starts

im new to hb, so hopefully the log posts. The issue is once i start the profile my toon applies the buffs for the specific class, mounts, then attempts to move to get quests and the log just spams moving to type:questpickup. not sure how to fix this thanks for any help

Attached Files:

6. skules

skules New Member

General question, is there some kind of bug where it says "leveled seeing if we have to change profile" ,(im guessing this means from say hellfire to zangarmash or something) but it just kind of ignores it and keeps leveling in the same area? I've levelled past outlands now by using a grinding profile but everytime i used it or tried to restart it from level 63 - 68 it kept going back to hellfire to level rather than a higher zone. (no log sadly)

7. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

sounds like you changed ignorecheckpoints false to true

but if you were in nagrand, and horde, and you skipped the end of hellfire, then it is questing for maghar (as stated in the message output on the screen when it flies back to hellfire from nagrand)

8. echelon17

echelon17 New Member

Found another issue :)

[Fly][H - Quest] LK 68-60 [Kick].xml - line 5485 seem to cause an infinite loop, causing it to keep going to the vendor and back instead of completing the quest:

Code:
      <If Condition="((HasQuest(12106)) &amp;&amp; (IsQuestCompleted(12106)))" >
                     <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Turnin Quest" X="3070.979" Y="1364.306" Z="151.8857" />
                      <CustomBehavior File="ForcedDismount" />
                      <CustomBehavior File="ForceSetVendor" DoSell="True" DoRepair="True" DoMail="True" />
       </If>

Remove(d) the force vendor line and it works fine :)

9. skules

skules New Member

Most likely the 2nd one as i didn't change the checkpoints thing and made sure it was false because i have heirlooms. Thanks for that, hopefully it'll be different when i level up my next character next week. Keep up the amazing work though, your profile is awesome, barely needs adjusting from 1 - 85 (for when i used it on my other characters atleast :p ).

10. echelon17

echelon17 New Member

Another issue/problem. The following quest planning for the future - Wowhead Search - the mobs you need to "collect" are right next to hostile mobs, meaning any AoE damage eliminates them very quickly. Can any "NoCombatPickup" style overrides be set here?

11. sarge88

sarge88 Member

Do people actually use this? It gets stuck on every other quest.

I followed the instructions 100% perfectly.

12. Crujones

Crujones New Member

Having problems with Valley of the Four Winds beginning "Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior' in quest bot; an exception was thrown: Could not find file 'C:\SUPER CLEAN HB - Copy\Quest Behaviors\FourWindsLessonInBravery.cs'."

Can't figure out how to fix it and I have reinstalled and tried using my extremely clean profile that has nothing except for what's required and kick profile.

Thanks. LOG ATTACHED!

Fixed problem somehow not sure what I did, you can archive this now!

Attached Files:

13. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Picking up The Guo-Lai Halls : 30654 , is the current objective, the npc only allows you to turn in Killing the Quilen - Quest - World of Warcraft
      where i only have 4/9 done, therefore i am stuck.

14. thebrodieman

I have reported this issue (and others like it) onto the Release thread for v534. It was picked up by Natfoth, but as far as a fix or whatnot I am unaware. It would seem something has changed in v534 from v525 where if the bot is stopped midway thru quests, it may report the quest as complete. It might show during the quest, or on turnin. I have yet to witness it firsthand but have had multiple issues reported to me and this is (for now) the best running theory I have so far. More info to come as it comes to me, but for now it is a known issue, but I am not addressing it until I have fully determined whether or not its a bot issue over profile issue.

15. FrostyBoom

FrostyBoom New Member

A minor error that causes the leveling profile to stop. In: [H - Quest] 12-58 K-EK [Kick].xml
      down in:
      Code:
      <PickUp QuestName="In Defense of Krom'gar Fortress" QuestId="26058" GiverName="Chief Blastgineer Bombgutz" GiverId="40902" />
      		<!-- Veh Bev - Vlad. This Beh messes up the camera.  Natfoth actually has a behavior just like this that needs a little fixing too -->
      			<If Condition="((HasQuest(26058)) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(26058)))" >
      				<CustomBehavior File="Message" Text="If the bot stops here - copy the behaviors from my SVN into your HB quest behaviors folder" LogColor="Orange" />
      				<CustomBehavior File="ForcedDismount" />
      				<CustomBehavior File="SpecificQuests\26058-Stonetalon-InDefenseofKromgarFortress" />
      				<CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="2000" GoalText="Waiting for quest to complete {TimeRemaining}" />
      			</If>
      		<TurnIn QuestName="In Defense of Krom'gar Fortress" 

The custom quest behavior have been moved to the standard folder. So <CustomBehavior File="SpecificQuests\26058-Stonetalon-InDefenseofKromgarFortress" />
      needs to be renamed as <CustomBehavior File="26058" />

Also, unrelated but in MoP profile, Valley of the Four Winds, "BarrelHook.cs" is missing. I can't find it anywhere in your SVN, my dude's stuck in Stormstout Brewery for now.

16. sparx

sparx New Member

What happened to all your quest behaviors? It's missing a lot now a days. (cata and MoP in particular)

17. Rayz

Rayz New Member

Today I ran Shado-Pan and August Celestials 100% AFK. I came back and I was logged out, DC'd and had a dialogue box telling me that August Celestials dailies had been complete. The profiles work fine for the most part AND it's still in beta. Don't let these nay-sayers get you down Brodie

18. unkwn-

unkwn- New Member

Made a grinding profile in Ice Crown. Coordinate in wow: 37.8; 23.8
      In this area. Mjordin Combatant - NPC - World of Warcraft , but problems with meshes... Help please so solve it. Maybe I can try to write mesh myself?

PLEASE!!! fix it.. =( :confused::confused::confused:

19. thebrodieman

Heck no. It runs almost 100% for me daily (I only stop to delete and reset quests for second and third rounds when testing). If there was a mode between beta and release, I would say it would be there. It's so close, and once its there I'll be expanding to the "get me rep" and "get me valor" builds for you to choose from. (Soon as its there, Loremaster is gonna get a royal work up ;))

I actually don't mind bugs, so long as there's info for me to use :)

20. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Look in your HB install.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.