• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. flexkres

flexkres New Member

I know, thats why i was pointing at those lines ^^, *coughs*

And i am using the latest stable :D:D:D

NOT beta:) and i tried fresh dont work.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    2. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

awesome thanks man, also any possiblity to make HB fly up a little higher after visiting the seed trainer? I notice on some of my toon I do the flightor unstuck on that lil shack thing on the way back to my farm, also when this happens u end up doing an unstuck against the hill on the way back maybe 50% of the time.

This is NOT a big deal,but it does send a hello to anyone else who knows what it means :) I see quite a few ppl doing and know right away who my fellow HB users are when I do.

edit: i forgot to add, on some mounts its very lowkey.. but if your on a very large mount like a stone drake or one of the west/east/north/south wind drakes its super noticable... cause your huge wingspan.

3. hvitfeldt

hvitfeldt New Member

HEllo man awesome profiles.

I have a problem in A. 12-58. The quest Roland's Doom is not possible to do, not even manuelly, can you remove that shit, so I can continue?

Also I have another question, could you perhaps tell me how to edit so I can ignore some quests in the future(if this happens again).

I will of cause keep updating what I experience with quests, if there happens to be a bug.

Regards Hvitfeldt.

4. echelon17

echelon17 New Member

Logs? What exactly is the problem? Why can't it even be done manually?

5. Ddak88

Ddak88 New Member

Redridge is seriously fucked up, the bot gets stuck in the lake after just a few quests and later on towards end of Redridge will repeatedly kill itself attacking the 50+ level 16 elite worgs.

6. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

That's more of an HB issue than a profile issue. I COULD put in a second flight path higher, but there's no guarantee it will still path high enough, without it being super high...which will be noticable itself. Also mounts are selected by settings. You can manually select for a smaller mount.

7. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

it's not all of redridge

there's nothing wrong with the profile, the issue is a behavior and it's being dealt with

next time you will not use that language, as well as you need to post a log (i just happened to have ran the profile yesterday and am having the issue addressed)

8. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

• [Rep] Shado Pan Dailies [Brodie].xml
      • Quest: Little Hatchlings
      • Alliance
      • Files updated via SVN, plugin updated and Quest Behaviors installed
      View attachment 7012 2013-02-18 12.59.zip

Thank you!

9. Bignoga

Bignoga Member

Hey I'm having an issue that anytime I hit start/stop on my bot it runs to orgrimmar tries to talk to the flight path. It says waiting for object to spawn. Then when I start/stop it there it will talk to the flightpath guy. Then runs to the starting troll village(senjin I believe) from there it will take the flightpath to where it should be questing and work properly. This is on your 12-58 horde profile.

View attachment 5544 2013-02-18 16.10.txt

10. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Issue already addressed and will be in r79. Finishing up 1 more quest in Cloud Serpent and will push.

11. Oblivion

Oblivion New Member

how do i make arcana raid routine work with this?

12. Frostad

Frostad New Member

So my character won't stop running in loops. (Second Post)

So I used the questing profile until about level 69. Now it just runs in place after taking flight path to the Blasted Lands to the Dark Portal. Then from there it makes its way to Shattarah City to take portal back to Stormwind. It gets outside the Mage Quarters and runs in place. Repeatedly. Not sure what to do now. Please resolve this. I'd appreciate your effort.

View attachment 3076 2013-02-16 17.36.txt

13. xonoma

xonoma Member

Is there a way to manually skip a quest in a profile or delete it my self? The quest: "Gathering The Intelligence" is bugged but its the game not honorbuddy or the profile. So I need to make honorbuddy skip the quest.. How do I do that? Ive tryed to manually delete it out of the txt file my self but I screwed the profile up.

14. mathena2

mathena2 New Member

Hey, thanks for this awesome mega pack. I'd like to report a bug. My toon was questing in Sholazar Basin in Northrend and I noticed this little companion or something named "Jaloot" that a DK had and my toon kept trying to attack it. I also noticed it tried to attack another one named "Moodle" that an opposite faction character had but never tried to attack one a same faction had. I fixed it but would just like to let you know. In the <AvoidMobs> I just added there names and npc id number.

EDIT: Here's log View attachment 1196 2013-02-18 22.42.txt

15. Stip

Stip New Member

Shieldwall is returning an error and crashing the bot whenever I try to load it...

"A name could not be initiated by character <, hexadecimal value 0x3c, line 2, position 2"

Something like that

16. Stip

Stip New Member

I am also getting this stuff at bot screen when I start it...

Compiler Error: c:\Users\Rodrigo\Desktop\Games\honor para dailies\Plugins\Pandaria Dailies v2\Pandaria Dailies v2.cs(399,5) : error CS1028: Diretiva de pré-processamento inesperada
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Rodrigo\Desktop\Games\honor para dailies\Plugins\Pandaria Dailies v2\Pandaria Dailies v2.cs(670,5) : error CS1028: Diretiva de pré-processamento inesperada
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Rodrigo\Desktop\Games\honor para dailies\Plugins\Pandaria Dailies v2\Pandaria Dailies v2.cs(671,1) : error CS0116: Um namespace não pode conter diretamente membros, como campos ou métodos
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Rodrigo\Desktop\Games\honor para dailies\Plugins\Pandaria Dailies v2\Pandaria Dailies v2.cs(695,5) : error CS1022: Definição de namespace ou tipo, ou final do arquivo esperado
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Rodrigo\Desktop\Games\honor para dailies\Plugins\Pandaria Dailies v2\Pandaria Dailies v2.cs(696,1) : error CS1022: Definição de namespace ou tipo, ou final do arquivo esperado

17. Timmid

Timmid New Member

i am having this same problem. the quest seems to be bugged and there's about like 6-10 other bots always stuck there too lol

18. Shifty88

Shifty88 New Member

Thanks for the profiles, seems to be running smoothly so far - just one thing that I've noticed which could be streamlined. I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not but on the quest [Chasing the Chicken] from the Tillers, rather than having it run to the various locations with each chicken, you could actually have it cancel the aura that you get when you pick one up if it's not the correct one. Then you can just move onto the next chicken - far less running around.

19. drewz

drewz New Member

Wondering if anyone has started working on the new Isle of Thunder dailies for when the patch is released?

20. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

you sure? I believe they fixed this in 5.1

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.