• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Stip

Stip New Member

On Klaxxi: Culling the Swarm, Ordane Disposal, Sonic Disruption and Wing Clip won't finish.

2. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

To reiterate:

3. Stip

Stip New Member

I'll try to reinstall and tomorrow, if this persists, I'll come with logs.

4. tmgplayer

tmgplayer New Member

Restart Honorbuddy. It's a HB bug.

5. Phay

Phay New Member

Is it possible to get a quest behavior for What Lurks below? Just to avoid the water stream or whatever that is? Most of my toons are fine, but my squishes stand there and look stupid. :3

6. thebrodieman

Most likely can do, I'll add it into the plugin next chance I can.

7. mengaorj

mengaorj New Member

Bug in LK questing

Hey,

I just started doing LK quests with my toon, he just got 70. when I try to start the bot and the LK profile it keeps spamming "Moving to Type: QuestPickUp" as it is shown on the log. Any clues?

Attached Files:

8. Rayz

Rayz New Member

Not to nag but what about these? You fixed number 3 which was definitely a big fix but I don't believe the other problems have been addressed. As I said before I will continue to update this post with logs as I repeat the quests.

9. thebrodieman

2 and 3 are fixed.
      1 is a QB issue that i will need to look deeper into, but it helps when i cna test those live.
      Same with 4...i've learned a few more tricks to that, so i might be able to fix that. However, I've never died while on this quests, is there a situation that draws death to some and not others? an area perhaps?
      I'll double check the achievement checks for 5.
      6 is very complicated as I can't blacklist a site and use CTM nav. CTM ignores blackspots. Too much movement to get a better angle and I end up too far away from alot of the spawns, and risk bad line of sight on the others... I've tried multiple fixes, I'll keep trying.
      7 I'll see about tweaking the landing location.
      8 i didnt see sorry. I'll see about tweaking the landing location there too. Especially now that the area is meshed.

10. Rayz

Rayz New Member

Awesome! Thanks for the fast reply :)

11. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Toon cant navigate on this Stairs, always get Stuck there and running up and down.

[STUCK] Got stuck at <864.2755, -2450.24, 181.7941> on map 870

Attached Files:

12. WileE91

WileE91 Member

The Golden Lotus quest "Acts of Cruelty" is broken.
      HB tries to attack the friendly Golden Lotus npc instead of the "Shao-Tien Soul-Render" holding them.
      Code:
      < !-- Acts of Cruelty -->
       <Quest Id="31755" Name="Acts of Cruelty"> 
        <Objective Type="KillMob" MobId="65810" KillCount="5">
         <Hotspots>
          <Hotspot X="1537.772" Y="1275.769" Z="442.6665" />
          <Hotspot X="1544.448" Y="1186.748" Z="443.1485" />
          <Hotspot X="1589.529" Y="1260.953" Z="458.064" />
          <Hotspot X="1608.952" Y="1368.481" Z="445.2224" />
          <Hotspot X="1532.999" Y="1460.761" Z="442.2372" />
          <Hotspot X="1609.153" Y="1526.843" Z="440.0296" />
         </Hotspots>
        </Objective>
       </Quest>

One solution could be an InteractWith the Golden Lotus npc's quest behavior (to aggro the mogus close by).
      As of now this happens
      Code:
      Changed POI to:Type: Kill, Name: Mistfall Villager
      Cleared POI - Reason POI is Friendly
      Cleared POI

Cheers

13. Jests

Jests New Member

I don't have a specific instance, but for Empire Side Nar Shadda you might consider going over this again. It's getting stuck a lot, just in general. Just something I thought I'd throw out if you decide to do future versions.

Thanks for these profiles, they're great otherwise!

14. Lutinho

Lutinho New Member

Hello every1.

First of all i'd like to say that i really appreciate what uve done for us. If it wasn't for some minor flightpath issues I wudve gona 1-25 in 7h without interruptions.

Speaking of flightpath issues, I tried looking it up on this forum but I really dont know how to fix them! For now ill just restart wow whenever my toon is stuck!

Thanks for the great script tho!

edit: Its a HB bug. Excuse me!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    15. smellymoose

smellymoose Member

Hey, I'm not sure if this is alreadya sore subject,
      But The Golden Lotus Quest: Battle Ring (exact name fails me, but its where you are in the gauntlet with the spinning blades and running pandas) is there any known fixes or plugins that can be implemented, my character can't complete it because it constantly keeps itself in the spinning blades and doesnt really attempt to avoid the pandas, the log on the first post said its completed, but I'm not sure how it will complete unless by pure fluke after hundreds of deaths?

16. thebrodieman

I actually have addressed this issue multiple times in the last few weeks. Here is my most recent post on this:
      The issue is HB, not the profile. The Quest Override you listed is properly constructed, pointing to the Shao-Tien Soul Renders (MobId 65810)
      The issue is that the targeting code for HB is missing certain friendly targets in its "these are friendly, do not target, do not attack" section. These include, but are not limited to, the green guards in VOEB, the monk's Jade Serpent Statue, the Dragonling spawned by the new 450 engineering trinket (which may or may not have been fixed by now).
      I have chosen not to convert it to an InteractWith code because if there are no Soul Renders in the area, the bot will sit and afk.
      Also, once the issue is fixed (hopefully this week's release will include something) Objective based will be the best method of completion again.

17. thebrodieman

Currently the bot behavior is to head to and camp a spot in the center. The testing for this was done with a Human DK model. I have not confirmed it on larger player models (i.e. Draenai, Tauren) on whether the blades hit them easier. There is no code to avoid the guards. The positioning it is supposed to take will increase the likelyhood of only being bounced in a straight line along a path, but it is in no way foolproof, suggests the comment in the bot message when you start: "Starting Survival Ring: Blades (Safety Not Guaranteed)" and also in the known bugs section:
      I have monitored this run on a Blood DK multiple times. Half the time he leaves with 60-70% health remaining, the other half he leaves with 20-30%. Once or twice he has stopped at 10% and tried to eat, which will guarantee death, as all attempts to move out of the blades at that point will stop.
      If your "Eat at health:" setting (Singular settings, can't guarantee others) is set too high, then yes, it is guaranteed death.

18. lofgreno95

lofgreno95 New Member

hey.

Im using your mega profile 1-90 to level my priest. I started the bot when i was level 29 and he went to stonetalon mountain just to do the green quests only. He's been doing green quests ever since level 29. Does this happen to everyone with heirlooms? In the long run i lose ALOT of xp on just making green quests instead of yellow. Im using the 12-58 K-EK profile.

i have changed ignorecheckpoint to false cus someone in my thread told me to do that. like now for example, he is in EPL even tho that is for 40-45 when im already 45 and he picks up green quests only, shouldnt he be going to a new zone?

19. flr

flr New Member

I got a really annoying issue today with the Dread Wastes profiles. The bot moved to the Shrine to learn flying. I learned it manually and it says now You already have MOP Flying. If I click continue , it goes to Westwind rest and then comes back and tries to learn flying again, and so on... I cleared the HB cache, is there something else I am missing ?

20. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi again, H4mi1,

Apologies for being offline a few days due to serious ISP issues. From your log, we see this:
      [12:20:21.872 D] Could not generate path from {2251.151, 5186.721, 56.23275} to {3575.609, 6671.719, 195.1088} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindStartPoly

You are standing in a non-navigable area for some reason:
      • You might be on a flying mount and off-the-ground
      • You might be standing on a rock, ledge, or some other unmeshed surface
      • The area may have mesh problems

If you believe it is the latter, then you should make a report to the Navigation thread. They will need a precise map location to see where the problem is, and they'll need a screenshot to see how the problem is occurring.

If you don't believe it is a mesh issue, then just move your toon to a known-navigable area (e.g., the nearest path), make sure the toon is dismounted, and start Honorbuddy. It should then be able to find its way to the destination.

If you're not off-and-away after doing this, please post a fresh log, and let's have another look.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.