• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi again, iBuddy, and thank you for the log.

From your log, we see this...
      [14:41:46.455 N] [Message-v242(error)]: The value 'Cornflowerblue' is not a member of the KnownColor enumeration
      [14:41:46.455 N] [Message-v242(error) @line 270]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!

And looking at v2166 of the profile pack, we see this on line 270:
      <CustomBehavior File="Message" Text="Compiling Northshire Abbey Quests" LogColor="CornflowerBlue" />

So, v2166 has the correct case for "CornflowerBlue", yet your copy of the profile does not. Alas, Kick didn't display the version number of the profiles for the newbie starting zones. But, the only logical conclusion I can reach is that your version of Kick's profiles aren't what you think they are.

To clear up the problem, you might try blowing away your entire Kick's profile pack download directory, and reinstalling fresh. You should never have to do this, but I don't know what else to recommend.

cheers,
      chinajade

2. Fox243

Fox243 New Member

hello guys. first off i just want to say kick your stuff is nice enjoying it very much so.
      i have tho found an issue thats an easy fix in your quest profile the file that is at error is in
      Classic>[A - Quest] EK 12-58 [Kick] on line 5072 the o in GameObject is not caped
      issue:
      Code:
      [16:11:29.184 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior [ForcedQuestPickUp QuestId: 26345, QuestName: Excelsior].
      [16:11:29.184 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedWhile.
      [16:11:29.184 D] Compiling expression '((HasQuest(26736)) && (!IsQuestCompleted(26736)))' @ line 5071
      [16:11:29.438 D] Compiling quest behavior from 'C:\Users\C\Desktop\hbrecorder\Quest Behaviors\InteractWith.cs'
      [16:11:29.780 N] [InteractWith-v320(error)]: The value 'Gameobject' is not a member of the ObjectType enumeration.  Allowed values: Npc, GameObject
      [16:11:29.786 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:11:29.787 N] [InteractWith-v320(error) @line 5072]: Stopping Honorbuddy.  Please repair the profile!
      [16:11:29.787 D] Stop called!

Fix: code line 5072
      Code:
      <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" QuestId="26736" ObjectType="GameObject" MobId="204828" Range="8" CollectionDistance="50" X="-11570.2" Y="-573.6855" Z="33.68229" />

Thought id bring it to the table hope it helps
      best regards
      Fox

3. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

Another name seems to have changed that breaks the profile:
      PHP:
      <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" QuestId="30774" MobId="211511" ObjectType="Gameobject" Range="8" X="2848.106" Y="3250.785" Z="432.8559" />
      'Gameobject' is now changed to 'GameObject' (capital 'O').

There is 20 occurences of this error in [N - Quest] 89-90 Townlong Steppes [Kick].xml

Find: ObjectType="Gameobject"
      Replace: ObjectType="GameObject"

Here's a snippet of the error received:
      Code:
      Activity: Interacting with - Lao-Chin the Iron Belly
      [InteractWith-v320(debug) @line 1104]: Lao-Chin the Iron Belly
      InteractDebug:608874740
      Interact Done:608874740
      [InteractWith-v320(debug) @line 1104]: Lao-Chin the Iron Belly
      [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [InteractWith-v320(error)]: The value 'Gameobject' is not a member of the ObjectType enumeration.  Allowed values: Npc, GameObject
      [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [InteractWith-v320(error) @line 1105]: Stopping Honorbuddy.  Please repair the profile!
      Stop called!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Profile has too many errors

4. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, ArchDem0n,

I don't know what you are doing, but your installation of Honorbuddy is borked.

You might try carefully following the instructions provided here:

If you are unable to get it going, you need to follow up to the Support forum, as what you are experiencing is not a profile problem.

cheers and good luck,
      chinajade

5. Inrego

I have updated it twice today before posting, so I thought maybe you had missed it.
      But now that I check your SVN directly I see that it is fixed.

I think the problem is that the SVN client (tortoiseSVN) doesn't recognize any changes to the file because it's the same letters just another capitalization (it's quite normal that windows don't bother with different capitalizations). So it thinks the file is the same as the one on SVN, and then doesn't update the file.

To make sure it updates on users SVN client, you could add a single character to each file, then it will notice the difference and update it.

Windows is sometimes quite stupic with capitalization. On unix systems, you can have 2 files called:
      - HonorBuddy
      - honorbuddy

Windows would see those as the same file.. So I think that's probably why so many haven't gotten the fixes.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
    6. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Alright, that's kind of weird ... lol.

delete the internals of the svn and redownload :p

edit: I deleted my profiles and committed, then re-inserted them and committed ... it should find the changes now

7. Inrego

Yeah I figured as soon as I located the problem. But maybe you want to tell other ppl to do it aswell, as they will probably have the same problem. Another solution is that you add a character somewhere in the files (a space should be enough), and then the users SVN clients will notice the difference and redownload the file.

8. deathart

deathart New Member

9. Kickazz006

10. Kickazz006

i just deleted the files / folders and committed, then readded them and committed ... that should make it update properly

11. chucky30

chucky30 Member

stll getting skinning profile error

[Profile Message]: Compiling EK 1-300 Skinning
      [Message-v242(error)]: The value 'Cornflowerblue' is not a member of the KnownColor enumeration. Allowed values: ActiveBorder, ActiveCaption, ActiveCaptionText, AppWorkspace, Control, ControlDark, ControlDarkDark, ControlLight, ControlLightLight, ControlText, Desktop, GrayText, Highlight, HighlightText, HotTrack, InactiveBorder, InactiveCaption, InactiveCaptionText, Info, InfoText, Menu, MenuText, ScrollBar, Window, WindowFrame, WindowText, Transparent, AliceBlue, AntiqueWhite, Aqua, Aquamarine, Azure, Beige, Bisque, Black, BlanchedAlmond, Blue, BlueViolet, Brown, BurlyWood, CadetBlue, Chartreuse, Chocolate, Coral, CornflowerBlue, Cornsilk, Crimson, Cyan, DarkBlue, DarkCyan, DarkGoldenrod, DarkGray, DarkGreen, DarkKhaki, DarkMagenta, DarkOliveGreen, DarkOrange, DarkOrchid, DarkRed, DarkSalmon, DarkSeaGreen, DarkSlateBlue, DarkSlateGray, DarkTurquoise, DarkViolet, DeepPink, DeepSkyBlue, DimGray, DodgerBlue, Firebrick, FloralWhite, ForestGreen, Fuchsia, Gainsboro, GhostWhite, Gold, Goldenrod, Gray, Green, GreenYellow, Honeydew, HotPink, IndianRed, Indigo, Ivory, Khaki, Lavender, LavenderBlush, LawnGreen, LemonChiffon, LightBlue, LightCoral, LightCyan, LightGoldenrodYellow, LightGray, LightGreen, LightPink, LightSalmon, LightSeaGreen, LightSkyBlue, LightSlateGray, LightSteelBlue, LightYellow, Lime, LimeGreen, Linen, Magenta, Maroon, MediumAquamarine, MediumBlue, MediumOrchid, MediumPurple, MediumSeaGreen, MediumSlateBlue, MediumSpringGreen, MediumTurquoise, MediumVioletRed, MidnightBlue, MintCream, MistyRose, Moccasin, NavajoWhite, Navy, OldLace, Olive, OliveDrab, Orange, OrangeRed, Orchid, PaleGoldenrod, PaleGreen, PaleTurquoise, PaleVioletRed, PapayaWhip, PeachPuff, Peru, Pink, Plum, PowderBlue, Purple, Red, RosyBrown, RoyalBlue, SaddleBrown, Salmon, SandyBrown, SeaGreen, SeaShell, Sienna, Silver, SkyBlue, SlateBlue, SlateGray, Snow, SpringGreen, SteelBlue, Tan, Teal, Thistle, Tomato, Turquoise, Violet, Wheat, White, WhiteSmoke, Yellow, YellowGreen, ButtonFace, ButtonHighlight, ButtonShadow, GradientActiveCaption, GradientInactiveCaption, MenuBar, MenuHighlight
      [Message-v242(error) @line 79]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!

12. Kickazz006

use the test release, i do not support beta

13. HelloMrOwl

HelloMrOwl New Member

Started to use the gnome variation of this for my up and coming monk and got this error:

14. chucky30

chucky30 Member

its not the bata
      it was the download [Release] Honorbuddy 2.5.6899.547

Honorbuddy v2.5.6899.547 started.
      Logging in...
      Attached to WoW with ID 6760
      New bot added!: ArchaeologyBuddy
      New bot added!: BGBuddy
      New bot added!: DungeonBuddy
      New bot added!: Gatherbuddy2
      New bot added!: Grind Bot
      New bot added!: Questing
      New bot added!: Mixed Mode
      New bot added!: PartyBot
      New bot added!: [BETA] GrindBuddy
      New bot added!: Combat Bot
      New bot added!: Raid Bot
      Honorbuddy v2.5.6899.547 started!
      Character is a level 80 Human Hunter
      Current zone is Northern Stranglethorn
      RecentProfiles:
      Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      ItemForAura - Questhelper - Version 2.0 Loaded.
      [Singular] Starting Singular v3.0.0.1981
      [Singular] Installation: integrity verified for 3.0.0.1981
      [Singular] Determining talent spec.
      [Singular] TalentManager - looks like a HunterBeastMastery
      [Singular] Current spec is Hunter Beast Mastery
      [Singular] Building method list
      [Singular] GCD check fix spell set to: Hunter's Mark
      [Singular] Initialization complete!
      Initialization complete.
      Changing current profile to [A] Skinning 1-525 [Kick]
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Changing current profile to [A] Skinning 1-525 [Kick]
      [Singular] Your Level 80 Human Mastery Hunter Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Questing bot in Northern Stranglethorn
      [Singular] ... using my SOLO Behaviors
      [Singular] your Pull Distance is 1 yds which is low for any class!!!
      [Singular] Context changed, re-creating behaviors
      [Singular] GCD check fix spell set to: Hunter's Mark
      [UserSettings-v354(warning) @line 38]: Attribute 'LearnFlightPaths' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-v354(warning) @line 38]: Attribute 'TrainNewSkills' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [Profile Message]: Compiling EK 1-300 Skinning
      [Message-v242(error)]: The value 'Cornflowerblue' is not a member of the KnownColor enumeration. Allowed values: ActiveBorder, ActiveCaption, ActiveCaptionText, AppWorkspace, Control, ControlDark, ControlDarkDark, ControlLight, ControlLightLight, ControlText, Desktop, GrayText, Highlight, HighlightText, HotTrack, InactiveBorder, InactiveCaption, InactiveCaptionText, Info, InfoText, Menu, MenuText, ScrollBar, Window, WindowFrame, WindowText, Transparent, AliceBlue, AntiqueWhite, Aqua, Aquamarine, Azure, Beige, Bisque, Black, BlanchedAlmond, Blue, BlueViolet, Brown, BurlyWood, CadetBlue, Chartreuse, Chocolate, Coral, CornflowerBlue, Cornsilk, Crimson, Cyan, DarkBlue, DarkCyan, DarkGoldenrod, DarkGray, DarkGreen, DarkKhaki, DarkMagenta, DarkOliveGreen, DarkOrange, DarkOrchid, DarkRed, DarkSalmon, DarkSeaGreen, DarkSlateBlue, DarkSlateGray, DarkTurquoise, DarkViolet, DeepPink, DeepSkyBlue, DimGray, DodgerBlue, Firebrick, FloralWhite, ForestGreen, Fuchsia, Gainsboro, GhostWhite, Gold, Goldenrod, Gray, Green, GreenYellow, Honeydew, HotPink, IndianRed, Indigo, Ivory, Khaki, Lavender, LavenderBlush, LawnGreen, LemonChiffon, LightBlue, LightCoral, LightCyan, LightGoldenrodYellow, LightGray, LightGreen, LightPink, LightSalmon, LightSeaGreen, LightSkyBlue, LightSlateGray, LightSteelBlue, LightYellow, Lime, LimeGreen, Linen, Magenta, Maroon, MediumAquamarine, MediumBlue, MediumOrchid, MediumPurple, MediumSeaGreen, MediumSlateBlue, MediumSpringGreen, MediumTurquoise, MediumVioletRed, MidnightBlue, MintCream, MistyRose, Moccasin, NavajoWhite, Navy, OldLace, Olive, OliveDrab, Orange, OrangeRed, Orchid, PaleGoldenrod, PaleGreen, PaleTurquoise, PaleVioletRed, PapayaWhip, PeachPuff, Peru, Pink, Plum, PowderBlue, Purple, Red, RosyBrown, RoyalBlue, SaddleBrown, Salmon, SandyBrown, SeaGreen, SeaShell, Sienna, Silver, SkyBlue, SlateBlue, SlateGray, Snow, SpringGreen, SteelBlue, Tan, Teal, Thistle, Tomato, Turquoise, Violet, Wheat, White, WhiteSmoke, Yellow, YellowGreen, ButtonFace, ButtonHighlight, ButtonShadow, GradientActiveCaption, GradientInactiveCaption, MenuBar, MenuHighlight
      [Message-v242(error) @line 79]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!

plz tell me what im doing wrong

Attached Files:

15. Kickazz006

update from my svn

16. Nightscaper12

Nightscaper12 New Member

I'm new to HB and would like to know how to work with SVN. I've read that Honorbuddy's Search Engine is horrible so I googled it and nothing... Sorry for noob question.

17. chucky30

chucky30 Member

i have 3 times
      deleted hole folder redid svn still same thing
      but i will do it as many times as u ask

18. biller72

biller72 Member

valley of the four winds / Krasarang Wilds questing isnt working, jade forest did this same thing near the end of the profile.
      they work for a while then give this error.

Code:
      [Profile Message]: Compiling Valley of the Four Winds Quests
      [Message-v242(error)]: The value 'Cornflowerblue' is not a member of the KnownColor enumeration.  Allowed values: ActiveBorder, ActiveCaption, ActiveCaptionText, AppWorkspace, Control, ControlDark, ControlDarkDark, ControlLight, ControlLightLight, ControlText, Desktop, GrayText, Highlight, HighlightText, HotTrack, InactiveBorder, InactiveCaption, InactiveCaptionText, Info, InfoText, Menu, MenuText, ScrollBar, Window, WindowFrame, WindowText, Transparent, AliceBlue, AntiqueWhite, Aqua, Aquamarine, Azure, Beige, Bisque, Black, BlanchedAlmond, Blue, BlueViolet, Brown, BurlyWood, CadetBlue, Chartreuse, Chocolate, Coral, CornflowerBlue, Cornsilk, Crimson, Cyan, DarkBlue, DarkCyan, DarkGoldenrod, DarkGray, DarkGreen, DarkKhaki, DarkMagenta, DarkOliveGreen, DarkOrange, DarkOrchid, DarkRed, DarkSalmon, DarkSeaGreen, DarkSlateBlue, DarkSlateGray, DarkTurquoise, DarkViolet, DeepPink, DeepSkyBlue, DimGray, DodgerBlue, Firebrick, FloralWhite, ForestGreen, Fuchsia, Gainsboro, GhostWhite, Gold, Goldenrod, Gray, Green, GreenYellow, Honeydew, HotPink, IndianRed, Indigo, Ivory, Khaki, Lavender, LavenderBlush, LawnGreen, LemonChiffon, LightBlue, LightCoral, LightCyan, LightGoldenrodYellow, LightGray, LightGreen, LightPink, LightSalmon, LightSeaGreen, LightSkyBlue, LightSlateGray, LightSteelBlue, LightYellow, Lime, LimeGreen, Linen, Magenta, Maroon, MediumAquamarine, MediumBlue, MediumOrchid, MediumPurple, MediumSeaGreen, MediumSlateBlue, MediumSpringGreen, MediumTurquoise, MediumVioletRed, MidnightBlue, MintCream, MistyRose, Moccasin, NavajoWhite, Navy, OldLace, Olive, OliveDrab, Orange, OrangeRed, Orchid, PaleGoldenrod, PaleGreen, PaleTurquoise, PaleVioletRed, PapayaWhip, PeachPuff, Peru, Pink, Plum, PowderBlue, Purple, Red, RosyBrown, RoyalBlue, SaddleBrown, Salmon, SandyBrown, SeaGreen, SeaShell, Sienna, Silver, SkyBlue, SlateBlue, SlateGray, Snow, SpringGreen, SteelBlue, Tan, Teal, Thistle, Tomato, Turquoise, Violet, Wheat, White, WhiteSmoke, Yellow, YellowGreen, ButtonFace, ButtonHighlight, ButtonShadow, GradientActiveCaption, GradientInactiveCaption, MenuBar, MenuHighlight
      [Message-v242(error) @line 852]: Stopping Honorbuddy.  Please repair the profile!
      isnt beta hb, and i just updated svn

Attached Files:

19. ajserrano27

ajserrano27 New Member

having similar issue =/

20. Thunderball

Thunderball New Member

Same issue here tested on live version of HB and beta, got the same error as biller72

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.