• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Vale of Eternal Blossoms Pandaria:
      Campfire at <Hotspot X="743.2365" Y="1937.754" Z="320.576" />
      also the coal basin in Golden Pagoda is a bit obvious, coordinates come later

2. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

with this quest in northernd grizzly hils

Free at Last - Quest - World of Warcraft

when it kils those Runed Giant it doesend clear the target only when i clear it self it moves. away it has that problem with the most mobs in that area.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    3. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

This line.

PHP:
      <TurnIn QuestName="The Cenarion Expedition" QuestId="9912" TurnInName="Ysiel Windsinger" TurnInId="17841" X="-143.4519" Y="5533.816" Z="31.06601" />
      Exist on 2 places in the profile H 58 - 70 BC.

It makes the profile stop as it ties to turn in the quest 2 times but then it stops second time saying "quest not in log" something.
      Anyway i looked in the profile and found what was the issue. one off the lines need to be removed.

4. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Bengan12,

Thanks for the report, and I'm going to leave this one for Kick to deal with. Sometimes, there are redundant Pickups/Turnins in a profile due to Checkpoints. Kick's original BC profile used to use Checkpoints, but they have since been removed. This is an artifact of that situation.

Based on his design intent and future plans, Kick will have to take the appropriate action on this.

cheers,
      chinajade

5. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

another bug i dont know if its singular or kicks profile

[InteractWith-v395(info) @line 9331]: Interacting with Primordial Hatchling
      [InteractWith-v395(info) @line 9331]: Interacting with Primordial

it keeps spamming it til i stop it and start it

6. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

cj some of my post gets deleted could u let kicks know about this issue

[InteractWith-v395(info) @line 9331]: Interacting with Primordial

it keeps doing that sometimes. it doesend do anything til stop the bot and start it then it stops spamming

7. chinajade

Hi, Mario27,

We simply must have a log! The fragments you show us are insufficient for analyzing or correcting the problem. This is not new, we've always required a log for problems such as this.

From your cut-n-paste, we've no idea which profile you were using, which quest you were doing, what zone you were in, what your class/level is, were you mounted at the time, was a plugin interfering, were you getting exceptions, etc.

It breaks my heart every time I have to archive a post without a log--because we were deprived of the chance to fix the problem.

Its simple... to have the issue addressed, we must have the full log that demonstrates the problem so we can see exactly what's going wrong.

Your willingness to report problems is very much appreciated. However, you must give us the information necessary to conduct the analysis.

cheers,
      chinajade

8. chinajade

Hi, Tumbum,

It looks like you've nailed the precise cause of the "stuck" issue--HB is trying to fly.

I looked through the profile where it should train flying, and it looks like Kick is requesting the user learn it manually from reading the code. Might be something to do with a quirk that has yet to be resolved with the MoP flying trainers.

I don't have any toons in the area that can check it out myself atm. I'll definitely give it a look as I grow a new set of toons. I'm on Horde side for the first time, and fixing a lot of stuff as I go, so it may be a while before getting to MoP content.

cheers,
      chinajade

9. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

I'm trying to use Noble Gardner plugin, but i'm getting the following error:
      Am I doing something wrong?

10. swood7244

swood7244 New Member

hello!

im having an issue where the bot is turning a quest in but will not choose a quest reward and he just opens the same quest turn in and exits out of it over and over... any ideas?

11. chinajade

12. Phyxios

Phyxios Member

Problem with questing for some odd reason.

View attachment logs.zip

I had to manually do a quest because it was messing up a lot or rather not doin it quick enough (wasn't getting the kills for some reason)

anyways I then started it back up and it tried to start the whole region over again and the person wasn't there because.. its done it... (Valley of the four iwnds)

was trying to pick up this quest.
      Kang Bramblestaff - Quest - World of Warcraft

I think just tried to have it load the next area and the person it required for it wasn't giving the quest or once again the quest was done..

anyways I'm looking for some kind of fix to get this done.. im 15% into level 88 I shouldn't be in this region any longer really..

I'd also like to mention that the K wilds region is complete as well..

anyways I've started it on kun kai summit im going to see if this works.. those issues should still be sorted out either way,,,

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
    13. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Why does the bot do suicide pulls? Is it the bot who cant read the area of mobs around it or is it the profile. I cant tell. It have not happen before. So thats why Im posting a log of it.

View attachment 5796 2013-04-02 11.05.zip

14. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Profile: Ally BC 58-70
      Problem: Cant navigate to quest giver.
      Fix: add a fly to.

Add this before quest pickup.
      PHP:
      <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" X="3032.834" Y="5480.22" Z="147.0357" />

Error:

15. clarkgaybeul

clarkgaybeul New Member

Hi Kick & Chinajade,

as thou hast spoken Chinajade, I deleted all caches and I let the bot run 5 minutes to make a proper log. So despite the caches cleared, the problem persists .....
      My goblin is lvl 11 and he returned to the island areas of low lvl for a blacksmith to repair when there is nobody in this area .... And he seeks to make NPC quests imaginary ^^

View attachment 8628 2013-04-02 18.02.txt

TY ;)

16. chinajade

Hi, Phyxios, and many thanks for the logs.

It looks like you've got two problems going on. One is Singular is having issues. The only way I know to correct this is to do a clean install of Honorbuddy (new directory, install no additional addons or combat routines, copy nothing from your previous installation).

The other issue, looks like a classic cache corruption problem:
      [07:10:14.029 D] Changed POI to:Type: QuestPickUp
      [07:10:14.195 D] InteractDebug:1378026644
      [07:10:14.211 D] Interact Done:1378026644
      [07:10:17.788 D] Cleared POI - Reason Quest Completed
      [07:10:17.788 D] Cleared POI
      [07:10:17.891 D] Changed POI to:Type: QuestPickUp

You can find the remedy for that, here: HelpDesk: Cache corruption problems

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Phyxios original post w/log[/size]

17. chinajade

Hi, Glidarkatten, and thanks for the log,

From the log we see this:
      [09:10:25.238 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at ARogueBeta.AltecRogue.<MainRotation>b__1c(Object ret) in c:\Users\***\Desktop\Honorbuddy(Leveling)\Routines\AltecRogueBeta\CombatPS.cs:line 349
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator.CanRun(Object context)
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator..()
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at Styx.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector..()

...<repeats a lot>...

In short, it looks like your selected combat routine is seriously damaged. This can make Honorbuddy do strange things, because the directives it issues are not being fulfilled.

Its not a profile problem. Please find another combat routine that works, and follow up to the Support forum, until this is eliminated as the source of error.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Glidarkatten's original post w/log[/size]

18. chinajade

Hi, Bengan12, and THANKS so much!

The [Fly][A - Quest] BC 58-70 [Kick].xml v2222 profile has been modified to look like this:

<If Condition="!HasQuest(10795) &amp;&amp; !IsQuestCompleted(10795)">
      <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" X="3032.834" Y="5480.22" Z="147.0357" />​
      </If>

<PickUp QuestName="A Date with Dorgok" QuestId="10795" GiverName="Commander Haephus Stonewall" GiverId="22149" X="3034.587" Y="5483.083" Z="147.1199" />​

[size=-2]Ref: Bengan12's original post containing corrections[/size]

19. chinajade

Hi, Clarkgaybeul,

I'm working on the goblin 1-12 profile reflow, but progress is slow. I keep bumping into issues everywhere on the Horde side. :(

To get you going again, please visit Assistant Greely and pick up Release the Valves. Once you stat Honorbuddy, hopefully you will be off and away.

Both the Goblin and Worgen areas are heavily phased, and take special techniques to handle mail/sell/repair. This will probably happen in a second pass over these two areas. The first pass needs to get all the behaviors working as intended. So, it may be a while, but its definitely higher on the "to do" list.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Clarkgaybeul's origiinal post w/log[/size]

20. Loffah

Loffah Member

Hello i got problems delivering quests after completed. This is a problem on both troll and tauren starting profiles so i'm sure that it isnt a profile issue. takeing quests talking to npc's and doing the quests is always going fine but the bot will just clean the log after it needs to deliver a completed quest.

Here is the current log.

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      My honorbuddy also won't register AutoEquip2 to the plugins option in the client for some reason even tho the folder is in the right place also HB/Plugins

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.