• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ducco

Ducco Member

updated to 2361 but still same xml error

2. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi again, JimT and Ducco,

I've modified the profile in v2362 to the fix discovered by JimT. Sorry I'm not as adept at making 'blind changes' as Kick is. Many thanks again JimT for the fix!

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: May 8, 2013
    3. chinajade

Hi again, Fears,

I see what you are doing to fetch the profiles, and it will work of course. Where it breaks down is Kick's profiles auto-chain from one profile to the next. But the mechanics for achieving that goal are not smart enough to go to the web to obtain the next profile in the sequence.

As to your grinding issue...
      It is frequently normal to grind while questing. You can find more information about it here:

If you suspect abnormal grinding, we're really going to need to see a full log to analyze what is going on.

As far as caches...
      there is nothing to put back. The WoWclient and Honorbuddy will put back any caches needed, when needed. Caches are non-authoritative copies of information used to speed up information retrieval. IMHO, they are completely unnecessary for the WoW and Honorbuddy environments, other than to address situations when very high latency occurs.

cheers,
      chinajade

4. unspokinsin

unspokinsin New Member

Hi I am new to all of this. So I am having a little trouble with this. I got it running but anytime My toon has to go after a yellow mob. He will just follow the mob around. How do i fix this anyone the help would be great

5. dgbb10

dgbb10 New Member

I'm running the Alliance Outland profile and at level 64. However the bot still sends me to Zangarmarsh even after restarting the bot. How can I force it to do Terrokar?

6. chinajade

Hi, Unspokinsin,

You need to attach the full log, so we can have a look.

cheers,
      chinajade​

7. chinajade

Hi, Dgbb10,

You may find this HelpDesk article useful:

cheers,
      chinajade

8. hexum77

hexum77 New Member

View attachment 4924 2013-05-01 00.43.txt Having problems with the questing since I updated. I deleted the bots, deleted various caches as told to do, and have updated quest behaviors/questing profile from kicks. Bot just says "moving to quest pickup" over and over and over and over again at level 68 in netherstorm. running 58-70 questing pack. Even having problems with the beta version of HB

9. dencoan

dencoan New Member

I am having this same problem at lvl 23 and at lvl 63 since i updated when i doesnt do that it says going to sell n bugs out there

10. Ray7brian2

Ray7brian2 New Member

The bot may not always do Yellow quests in large zones (STV), this is normal[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. catrix

catrix New Member

It seems there is a bug in the horde 1-60 profile

12. Pipe007

Pipe007 New Member

Cant load Profile

yes, I even cant load the profile - I am getting the following messages:

[Compiler Error]: c:\Spiele\owo_neu2\Honorbuddy 2.5.6370.491\Quest Behaviors\DebuggingTheTerrace.cs(20,18) : error CS0101: Der Namespace "Blastranaar" enth?lt bereits eine Definition f?r "Blastranaar".
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Spiele\owo_neu2\Honorbuddy 2.5.6370.491\Quest Behaviors\Laosy.cs(20,18) : error CS0101: Der Namespace "Blastranaar" enth?lt bereits eine Definition f?r "Blastranaar".

13. user42

user42 Member

My Horde character, whilst Questing in Silithus at lvl 55 just decided to take a flight to Dawnrise Expedition in Tanaris then proceeded to ride to Land's End beach where he continued to ride into the sea until fatigued and then kept going out to sea until dead. Rinse and repeat - resses, goes to corpse, rides out further to sea and dies. over and over.

Weird.

Last edited: May 9, 2013
    14. Ducco

Ducco Member

no more errors :) thank you

15. Crujones

Crujones New Member

Had to do a fresh install due to compiler errors, and am running into a lot of problems for some reason?

Constantly trying to mount (without actually mounting) and selling at vendor with empty bags.

Ignore the 12:07 one

back to having huge issues with questing, I don't understand I've been using Honorbuddy for probably 4 months now and have yet to have this many problems. Done many fresh installs and just keep getting this compiler error.

"[Compiler Error]: c:\Clean Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\BasicInteractWith.cs(42,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.BasicInteractWith' already contains a definition for 'BasicInteractWith'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Clean Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\BasicUseObject.cs(26,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.BasicUseObject' already contains a definition for 'BasicUseObject'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Clean Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\BasicVehicleBehaviour.cs(44,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.BasicVehicleBehaviour' already contains a definition for 'BasicVehicleBehaviour'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Clean Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\MountVehOnly.cs(30,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.MountVehOnly' already contains a definition for 'MountVehOnly'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Clean Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\NoControlVehicle.cs(30,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.NoControlVehicle' already contains a definition for 'NoControlVehicle'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Clean Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\VehicleBehavior.cs(28,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.VehicleBehavior' already contains a definition for 'VehicleBehavior'"

Attached Files:

16. Sphjunior

Sphjunior New Member

Does Kick's 68-80 horde profile control the vendoring and mailing? I have a mail recipient set yet the BoE greens and even blues get vendored instead of mailed. Why would the profile be setup to sell blues by default?

17. ksl28

ksl28 New Member

18. unspokinsin

unspokinsin New Member

OK i guess this is what you wanted. hope i did this right View attachment 8528 2013-05-09 12.54.txt Like I said the problem I am having is my monk will follow yellow mob's or mob's that dont aggro around. Ok i edited when it got stuck again trying to kill a Greater Plainstrider... All he does is follows never attacks... Also as soon as i hit Jab he will then follow threw and kill it. But i have to start the fight each time

Attached Files:

19. manse2750

manse2750 Member

Problem with profile. The bot wont start

Hello

Im having problems with starting the bot after the update/reroll.

I updated the quest profile trough the SVN, but i cant start the bot because of to many problems with the quest profile.

Attached Files:

20. hexum77

hexum77 New Member

word up chief. I posted about this too and what ended up fixing it was a roll back on the version. If you open your HB today, there'll be a rollback update. Once you do that, it's fixed. It's not a problem with Kicks' profile but rather a bot problem. If you see, I psoted about this last night and woke up this morning to find a rollback update that worked perfectly :D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.